ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I ride up next to AmethystBlades on my uni-cycle. I offer to trade the skull she has for a big delicious cake. She accepts the trade and I ride off on my uni-cycle.

MY SKULL!!!!!

Battlemage, Yautja, 13 years ago

My clone appears and throws a melon at your head!!!
You fall over and start eating the melon.
my clone plants another T.F.G. and takes the skull.

My skull, or technically it's mine because my clone took it... but who cares.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Deathwraith makes the mistake of allowing me to get the last post in the 3rd OFF-TOPIC thread. This causes me to finally feel good about myself, resulting in a god complex. My god complex leads me to the museum, where I combine dinosaur fossils with the old-timy cars to create STEAM POWERED DINO-ZOMBIES!

And they have sex with everyone, but it's cool because everyone was totally into it. As a result, it is now my skull for no reason.

MY SKULL!

I somehow manage to run into Deathdrop and take the skull. I also shot a blackhole out of my hand which sucks in Deathdrop and teleports him to Super Happy Merry go Fuck Yourself Imagination Land. I then ride off on my dino zombie girlfriend.

MY SKULL!!!!!

Battlemage, Yautja, 13 years ago

I bang your zombie dino girlfriend so hard in the butt she explodes, launching you off!
Then i wonder," Can i have less than three sentences for my skull capture?"
I grab the skull before it was about to shatter agains the ground, still thinking...

My skull........"what if you could ride a wild strip of bacon and..."

Ryanwethy down for OVERNINE THOUSAAAAAND!(2)

DarkSerpentine, Yautja, 13 years ago

I jump on Battlemage and maul him within an inch of his life and then take the skull, boot dance on Battlemage somemore and then run off.

MY SKULL!

Battlemage down for 2

LadyDeathDealer, Yautja, 13 years ago

I pick up DarkSerpentine and slam her into the ground then I jump up on top of a trash can and then jump down on her body slamming her REALLY HARD! I kick her in the head and then grab the skull walking off.

MY SKULL
DarkSerpentine out for 4!

I fall from the sky and land right in front of LadyDeathDealer. I distract her by imitating a chicken leg. Because I imitated a chicken leg, a lion comes out of nowhere. I took the skull before she got eaten. I then yelled, "Jesus Christ!", to alert everyone that a lion is here. Then I got into a car and drove off. But I soon find a cooler at the side of the road. I stopped and got out of the car to look at the cooler. I opened it to find that the cooler is filled with klondike bars. It was a dream come true. However, I didn't want to carry two things out laziness, so I had to choose between the cooler and the skull. When I got into town, I threw the skull into a nearby trash can. I then went into a parking lot to enjoy my klondike bars in peace.

NOT MY SKULL!!!!!

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I grabbed hte skull out of the trash and walked over whistling "My Plauge" by Slipknot.

My Skull

HeavyDuty, Yautja, 13 years ago

Harpy got ran over by a stamped of alligators that had been exposed to radiation. I take the skull from one vicious gator and jump into my truck and dirve off since I'n not going ot run off seeing that the whole area is covered in gators.

My Skull!

Zozobra, Yautja, 13 years ago

i hack the website. Everyone freezes except for Deathdrop, ryanwethy, and Bloodharpy.

MY SKULL LAWLS everyone who was not listed down for 10 except me

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yeah, well, i disagree. And i bitchslap you in a way that makes all your shit come out of your ass and cover your face and chest and all that. Then i pee on you and take the skull.

Out for 3 because you're covered in piss and shit. God damnit. How dare you try to control the game through things unincluded in the rules...

MY SKULL!!!

I fall up from the ground and snatch the skull from DeathWraith's hands. I shot a blackhole at DeathWraith which teleports him to super mario world. As I walked across the street with the skull in my hands I get hit by a car and the skull slides to the other side of the street.

NOT MY SKULL!!!!! DeathWraith out for 1. I'm out for 2 since I am still lying dead on the road after 2 weeks.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I was walking down the road and saw the skull I picked it up and walked away. I pulled out my iPod and started dancing which was just me swinging my hips back and forth, Of course I had to avoid the black hole and a random facehugger that had been stalking me since the first post I made on the last My Skull.

My Skull!

Survivor88, Yautja, 13 years ago

Then a bunch of zombie bunnies which I killed many posts ago attacked BloodHarpy. Then while BloodHarpy was occupied I took the skull.But by the time BloodHarpy defeated the zombie bunnies I was on the other side of the world.

After imense training I got my power level over nineteen. Then through some stupid plothole I am now alive again. I find survivor and shoot a blackhole at him. The blackhole teleported him three inches closer to me. Then I did a shoryuken and sent him right outside the Earth's atmosphere. The bunnys found it so awesome that their heads exploded. Then I started thinking, "If I make too many blackholes, then they would tear the Earth to shreeds!" So far I made 3 blackholes. So 1 more would destroy the Earth. But that didn't seem to cloud my mind too much. So I got into my giant toaster and drove off to find more klondike bars.

MY SKULL!!!!!

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yu'a all stupit becuse im so kool. and becuse that im so kool i can tacke the skul by makin a very bad fart. LOL my fart kills all of yu. Now i can take the skul wihtout any problem.

MY SKUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!111111111111!!

LadyDeathDealer, Yautja, 13 years ago

I just walk past you with a gas mask on and snatch the skull from you and jump into a lake of boiling lava in which cannot harm me.

My Skull Mebber out for 2

Muwahahahahahah!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

In all the time since my last in-storyline post, my minions on the moon were carrying out my plan of creating a front company on Earth (they sold Alaska back to the USA for the money to get started) that does many things.

There's the Zoo that has nothing but exotic creatures (saber-toothed Tigers, giant bunnies, Chupacabras, etc.) that takes in millions.

The company also markets technology reverse-engineered from the ancient alien ruins we found on the moon. Zappy engines allow for cheap travel all over the world.

The segment of the company that deals with books is used to distribute the subversive literature of the Boomerang Cult, which spreads it's influence. The more worshipers I have, the more powerful I become.

The bunnyblob cocooned itself to a hill while I was gone, and emerged as a giant egg-laying amoeba. The eggs, when infused with nanotechnology, hatch into giant biomechanical bunny tanks. They go well with the now-upgraded steam-powered Dino-zombies.

Secure in the knowledge that my army is beginning to take shape, I send bIZZARRO dEATHDROP back to his reality and return to my home.

Due to all the shit that's been involved with this thread (both literal and otherwise), the Earth has become stinky. Turning to my company, they let us scoop it all into that lava pit you're hiding in. Leaving in disgust, you don't see the Zombie penguin.

It walks up, slaps you in the face, and takes the skull. That's what you get for taking my avatar.

(indirectly) MY SKULL!

CrazyCarlito12, Yautja, 13 years ago

I sucker punch the zombie penguin and then I pimp slap Deathdrop. I grab the skull away from Deathdrop and then I fish slap him adn then deliver a powerful kick to his nuts nearly crushing them.

My Skull Deathdrop down for 5 in need of new balls!