ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I did a dance that was so funny that CrazyCarlito pooped himself because he was laughing so hard. I toke the skull as ran off looking for a new pair of underwear. I get in my fancy monkey suit as I am planning to sell the skull at an auction. The current bid is one klondike bar.

MY SKULL!!!!! Until it is sold.

Kidd, Yautja, 13 years ago

Enters the auction and hears the people bidding on some great stuff. Two things has caught Kidd's attention; a 1969 Chevelle with a 454 V8 and then the Skull. Having a huge heart for old muscle cars, especially Chevies, Junior turned down the car for the much cheaper Skull. "I'll issue the order to give you a lifetime supply of Klondike Bars, courtesy of the USCMC."
Have fallen to such great price, Ryanwethy gave the Skull up to take Junior up for the offer...

Sadly, Junior didn't issue the order.

Ryanwethy is stuck waiting for his lifetime supply of Klondike Bars for two turns.
My Skull, Hoo-rah!

Battlemage, Yautja, 13 years ago

A wild Magus appeared!
Kidd, I choose you!
What should Kidd do?
Kidd used Bulletseed!
It's super effective!
Magus used Steal!
Kidd's Skull was stolen!
What should Kidd do?
Kidd used Grassknot!
It's super effective!
Magus used Teleport!

MY SKULL Kidd down for 1 sitting next to Ryanwethy

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

Impressed by this nearly-rhyme, Mebber decides to make his turn to get the skull.

Unfortunately, he spent the last few weeks on a pleasure Moon in the Sigma V system, wasting all of his money and endurance for four-breasted alien cyberprostitutes and meatball cocktails. As a consequence of this, he's now total impoverished and can't afford the bucks needed to start a worldwide conspiracy to get the skull as Deathdrop likes to do, nor does he have the physical condition to kick someones ass anymore.

But he won't give it up so soon. He learned his handcraft from the greatest, and it is only a matter of time until the skull will return to his true master Mebber.

Mebber slowly moves his now fat body (advise: never drink more than fifty meatball-cocktails per day) in Battlesmages way in a small alley. By blocking the entire alley with his immense girth, Mebber becomes once again confident of his imminent victory.

"You can't escape."

Of course there still was the problem of conquering the skull. He raises his eyebrowns.

"Hey, what's that... behind you, a three-headed monkey!"

This technique wasn't very new, but it was still very effective. Battlemage turns his head, and Mebber starts moving. With an almost graceful hand movement (quite impressing considering Mebbers size) he takes the skull out of Battlemages hands, who is still stunned by surprise. Mebbers moving body mass swings directly towards Battlemage, and the moment Battlemage realized what was happening he made a piercing shriek, but it was too late. Mebbers fat body hits Battlemage, catapulting him several miles through the air. While Battlemages frightened scream slowly becomes silent, Mebber raises the skull over his head in a gesture of triumph.

"ONCE AGAIN, MY SKULL!"

Battlemage out for 3 while he's still flying through the air- unless he can counter with one of Threepwoods' original fencing slogans.

tinmanti, Yautja, 13 years ago

no, i think not... "Hey fatass!"
Mebber slowly, slowly, slooooooowlyyyyyyy, turns around, just to see a cat wearing a V mask. The cat says, "now take off your panties, bitch"
Mebber obeyed, just to get a grenade and a foot shoved up his ass, while Tinmanti stole the skull. Seeing thousands of meatballs fly through the air, he tosses the skull to... the...cat.

Who the hell will get it?
The cat is attracted to Lady Death Dealer, and purrs while walking towards her.

PASS to LadyDeathDealer...

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

A cat is fine too.

6 hours later, my skull.

tinmanti out for 5 because of rape trauma and because he is the cancer.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Deathdrop jams the cat into a blender. But it is a magic blender rather than one of science. Thus, the cat becomes a disembodied spirit train that shoots into Deathwraith's eyes allowing him to see forever.

But he needs glasses, and so only sees halfway to forever, which is embarrassing for him (as it would be for anyone). The Lines That Are Not Lines are summoned, and accept this glorious sacrifice of blood and cat. Pleased, they funnel their essence through the Totem of the Supreme Anus, the Platonic golden mean through which all other anuses flow.

The Supreme Anus, due to losing this part of it's cosmic game to the Fish-Whore, was no choice but to go back in time and commission Leonardo Da Vinly-dinky-doo to build Deathdrop a new pair of balls chiseled from the tusks of a Demon-God.

When his newly-minted Balls of Power clang together, Deathdrop rips open a hole in time and space that everyone falls into, dropping them near Sarah Palin. Everyone's IQ drops from exposure.

Deathdrop picks up the skull and injects it with trillions of microscopic robots that for a shell around it that simulates the feel of a baboon's ass. Try touching it now. I can because of anti-baboon force fields.

MY SKULL!

tinmanti, Yautja, 13 years ago

what the bloody hell?

Hell is not bloody; it's too busy being at war with Heck. Now, you might think that this would lead to a great deal of blood, but it does not, because demons have green kool-aid pumping through their veins instead of blood. That's why they're always so pissed off.

Having harnessed the power of these two places for myself (trapping all bad people in the 3 1/2 dimension) I have become a God, and zap you with my laser beamy eyes. What I fail to realize is that you didn't actually take the skull from me.

So it's still my skull, but it would have been anyway. So that's goofy.

MY SKULL!

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

I tackled Deathdrop and took the skull, I later on teleport to my secret lave lair and use a rock as a punching bag. Why you ask? Because my password was deleted by my dad off the family laptop!

My Skull! My rage!

By punching the rock, you break both of your hands, allowing me to un-teleport you back to my position.

My army of Palm Tree Mutants clad in anti-logic armor attack you, transforming you into a 14-sided gem that is promptly shot into the sun.

Because of this failure, The Supreme Anus fails It's next move, allowing me to gain the skull.

MY SKULL!

I sneak up behind Deathdrop and take the skull. By typeing this sentence I got away. I look at the skull to find out a horrifying truth, this is the skull of my brother!!!!!!! I then proceeded to sell the skull of my brother at a pawn shop. I managed to get eleven dollars for the skull. Then I shot myself out of a cannon and imediatley crashed into the wall in front of me. I then went to a place that has food since I like food.

The food was a lie. It was decoy food.

And the skull of your brother is that of an alien queen. As a result, you are next in line for the throne.

Now, it's not like you'll be running the country or anything; you'll basically be a symbolic figurehead. But you DO get to wear fancy hats and say "Oh, heeLLLLLO!" So that worked out Ok for you.

By tying THIS sentence, I send in the ninja baboons who kick yor ass and bring me the skull.

MY SKULL! INTERNATIONAL INCIDENTS AHOY!

But I sold the skull at a pawn shop for eleven dollars.

Yeah, but that's in Martian dollars.

tinmanti probably thought he caused some serious damage to Mebber, but in fact, his grenade-ass-rape was very helpful. Loosing all of his immense bodymass without the need to pay a doctor for an expensive liposuction procedure, Mebber was now back in his best form because that's the way how things work in the mebbworld if somebody blast a fat man by piling a grenade in his ass; still, Mebber was quite angry about tinmanti's foolish attack, and his heart was filled with the desire for vengeance.

Fortunately, he also had the means to realize his vengeance. By selling 50.000.000 meatballs which suddenly appeard after the explosion, Mebber had earned an immense capital. He used the capital to buy up the fastfood-restaurant he selled the meatballs to, allowing him to re-sell the meatballs to another fastfood-restaurant. After reapeating this process of absurd capitalism for a few times, Mebber was in control of every fastfood restaurant on earth... and the one who controls earths' fastfood also controls the whole planet, because we all like fastfood.

After crowning himself to the uncontested fastfood imperator of earth, Mebber ordered to poison each and all hamburgers, hotdogs, donuts, sushirolls and döners of earth with a highly effective minddrug, turning 99% of earth's population in mindless zombis willing to execute all of Lord Mebbers' commands.

Mebbers first command to his new slaves was to catch the great traitor tinmanti, but unfortunately he wasn't findable. But by coincidence his humbly servants came across a gang of ugly ninja baboons carrying the holy skull... after killing the baboons, the servants presented the skull to Mebber. He maybe couldn't take revenge on tinmanti this time, but at least he was once again in possesion of the great skull.

In order to prevent others from stealing the skull, Mebber ordered the creation of 10.000 skull-shaped mini-nukes to fool possible thieves.

My Skull

Oh, it's ON.

Deathdrop, pissed about his dead baboons and lack of worshipers on Earth, prepares a counter-attack on the forces of fast food-dum.

Using his cyborg brain, Deathdrop uplinks his consciousness with the biomechanical supercomputers that now power his Kingdom on the Moon. Hacking into several satellites, he forms a holographic copy of the Earth with the locations of all the skulls.

Sensing which are real and which are false (I dunno, he's telepathic or something), he sends his zombified Penguin army down to collect all the nukes and teleport into one of your fast food franchise's production lines, crippling your economy.

He then prepares his army for the invasion. Bacteria apes riding giant biomechanical war-bunnies, Palm Tree-Monsters clad in anti-logic armor, undead Steampunk dinosaurs, Ninja Jellyfish who have learned to fly, and finally, countless robot clones of me.

As our two empires clash, the entire planet shakes, resulting in you tripping. You drop the skull, but the laws of physics (screwed up from all the insanity) cause it to fall my direction. I use me stretchy arms to catch it.

MY SKULL! I await your counter-attack with great... Waiting.

Deathdrop, for sending people to beat up your uncle, I take the skull from you and then I send you to your room for ten minutes without tv and hacky sack. I planned to sell the skull to Bus for shrooms but some idiot reunited him with the others to make cerebus again. Through dark ancient satanic blood rituls, I seperate the three once again and I trade the skull for a bag of shrooms. I go back to my throne room and eat the shrooms on the throne.

MY SHROOMS!!!!! Deathdrop out for 0 (Your ten minutes of punishment are over.)

Your entire post was, in fact, a shoom trip. This being the case, I slip some LSD into your stash, resulting in a baaaaaaaad trip. You fall to the ground and chew the sarpet in an attempt to understand the greater meaning of it's color.

I, on the other hand, continue my war with Mebber, knocking you out of the way (and into fairyland, where you fuck Tinkerbell and have many babies.) and re-take the Skull.

Holding it toward the heavens, away from my body in a position that makes it very easy for someone to just take the skull, I scream:

"MY SKULL!"

Filled with anger, Mebber inspects the immense damage of the surprising attack started from his planets' own little moon. The huge wave of mad aggressors completely devastated the once great and re-named countries of Subwayland, Pizzahutur and, sadly, even Hootersia with its hot hootertroopers.
Mebber also executed his second-in-command, Duke Ronald McDonald, immediately after the attack to demonstrate everyone on earth that failure is not an option.

The good thing was that finally the enemy had given up his cover by this attack. Now the great nations of earth and their leader Lord Mebber knew their enemy.

Unfortunately, Mebbers economy and rate of production was highly limited due to Deathdrops tactical strike with Mebbers own nukes prior to the main attack. Now, Mebber wasn't able to produce enough of the minddrug anymore. Without this drug, Mebbers control over his minions was quite fragile.

But Mebbers evil mind figured out a genius idea to solve this new problem; instead of drugs, Mebber now used the humans' natural stupidity. By writing a book called "The almanac of yummy little snacks and non-indian but still delicious curryproducts created by Mebbers great fastfood restaurants and associated corporations" (later only refered as "The Almanac").
Using his slipping power over earth, Mebber created a new religion with this book as a cornerstone with himself as god, highest priest, prophet and branch manager in one role.

By good marketing, this relegion became earths' only major religion within only three months. Now 99% of earths inhabitants are followers of Mebber- not by drugs, but their own stupidity. Mebber is now known as holy Mebber, great saint and leader of foodism (or only "the great meatball").

After securing his control over earth, Mebber thinks up a plan to reconquer the skull from the heretics from moon. His plan was simple but brilliant. Using earths high population, he didn't need any tactics, he simply ordered the attack. Wave after wave of humans eqquiped with simple projectile weapons and fryer-oil hardened kitchen knives landed on the moon, fighting a holy cruzade in the name of foodism. Of course they were no match for DD's hideous abominations, but they were way too much to defeat. One by one the humans died, but after the 983. wave and nearly a billion dead humans, the defenses of moon were overpowered, and the support ways for Deathdrops troops were blocked with dead bodies. His zombified Penguin battalions were nearly annihilated, and his biomechanical war-bunnies enclosed by Mebbers troops and the Palm Tree-Monsters were forced to retreat.

Holy frymaster divisions fought their way into Deathdrops main chamber, who was too busy to coordinate moons' defenses to spot them early enough. A few of Mebbers minions managed to steal the skull and escape alive. After retreating from the moon, the armies of earth returned the skull to its right place on earth.

The Skull is now secured in Mebbers main residence, the World Foodism Tower, guarded by a division of newly re-awakened Hootersian elitary assassins.

MY SKULL!