WolfThePredator, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Puts on scar' s old armor with a shiruken.I agree illiana you have to watch out for the child I want you and the baby safe.runs to elite

Illiana, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Holding newborn baby.Okay just be careful you guys

EliteHunter13, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

The other troops surround Elite and take orders.
Wolf! You take a few yautja and scout the ridge that is just a few miles to the east. Section 515. I thought I saw something upon reentry.

Yes sir.runs to the section ordered to go.Keep your guards up men.looks around feels ground

Voice over intercom: Wolf! Pull back! Pull back! ---- the humans are---- jamming us--- get out of there! NOW!

C'mon men retreat! Runs back

Looks down tear falls.Wolf please be okay

C'jit! The humans are smarter than they appear. I would much rather avoid conflict, but they've forced our hand...

krio, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

"I'm on AAAAHHH!my head!"Krio fell to the ground with a headache."help me!" A voice in his head said.i....i must run!ran of and found an engineer base with a eggs."what...the...."So much damn eggs.he suddenly saw a xeno snake.its bite was lethal to everything and one bite is enough for a kill.but xenos don't kill xenos ."Its cute!"Krio took it and showed it to the guys and illiana...

Not one of his smartest moves....

Jumps tree to tree.C'mon guys! Runs back to elite

Suddenly a engineer jumped out of a wall and killed all the humans."i must protect the xeno viper!"

The Serpent young scattered here and there. Elite tried to track it, but it was too fast.
KRIO! What did you bring it for?!?

Holds stomach in pain keeps running to elite.What the hell is going on!?

Over intercom: Wolf be careful! The Engineers are up to something! Be-----
A massive Engineer slams into Elite, knocking him to the side. He looks up at his new opponent. You're big... I've fought bigger. He grins and staggers upwards.

Growls.Prepare to die engineer.flares mandibles throws smart disc at the engineer

Smart disc bounces off engineer. Giving Elite the chance to sweep its feet to one side.

"It called for help when i came.beware!on bite is lethal!"
It ran from place to place when krio screamed:"stop!"
"Yes daddy"the xeno said."i'm not your dad kid.""Yes you are!""What?"

WOLF BE CAREFUL YOU HAVE TO WOLF OUT!

Elite slammed the Engineer's head against a wall, grabbed its head and ripped clean off its shoulder's

No i won't do it illiana if I do many men will die.sinks fangs into the engineer's neck