EliteHunter13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Looks sternly at Wolf. You are yautja.... You have yautja blood in veins, do you not?.... You have enough honor to keep your love alive for this long. Now... I must move on... Gets up to leave

WolfThePredator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Gets up.Wait, I'm coming with you also illiana.picks illiana up carries her. You're a wise yautja elite

Nods. Thank you... Opens communication with second-in-command. A'delt, let's get out of here... Follow me to my dropship... Its a ways from here, but we should make it without trouble.

Yes sir.follows you carrying illiana. I feel like classic from predators I was beaten but I never give up and show honor

And honor you have. Now, this way.. Know that if anything should happen to me, you keep moving don't stop... Got that?...

Falls to knees holds stomach.Ugh yes sir

Grabs arm and pulls you up. Let's move yautja. I don't wan to get caught here after dark.

Remember my condition? I am cursed as a wolf.pushed you back roars in pain

Gets up and walks over to the Echelon's body.
Well, get whatever is in your system out of there.... We need to move...

Turns dark grey wolf picks illiana up runs.C'mon slow poke

Picks up shattered remains of companion, straps pieces to back and pounds after Wolf. THATS MORE LIKE IT !!

Picks up higher speed.Scar was my father he's been dead.keeps running.I'm surprised you're big as Celtic

Well, I can get bigger, yes... But again, I'm a Super Elite. You've probably never heard of them, have you?... No matter, they're long extinct....

Grins. My main goal is to be an elite yautja I only get as big as my dad but right now I'm just me.keeps running. What about your dad who's he?

Face darkens. He was a nobody..... A failure... I dare not speak his name....

Wow must be a major thing to not speak his name but I'm proud of my dad the last time I saw him was when my mother gave birth to me and I was 4 when he died.looks down.But I want to know tell me

Well, he was a traitor.... He left my family while they were being slaughtered, he was a coward.
Slams into tree knocking a clean hole in the tree.
He was killed when he tried to escape, served him right...

Wow that's sad elite.looks at you.Teach me the ways of the super elite please sir

A Super Eite is one of blood, but I can show you how I trained myself... A'delt can too.. If you want.

Please sir.kneels down to you.I want to be an elite