Thrax, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

You're messing with a hell hunter.slips away from his grip.There was a scorch Mark on his fat arm

WolfThePredator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Growling more.I will kill you thrax! I loved my dad he marked me with the symbol of honor like him!

EliteHunter13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

You believe me to be fat... But I am an Elder.. I have heard of a hell hunter... You seem too weak to be him...
The Elder grinned and said, Your head will look good mounted on a pike...
He unsheathed his blades and charged Thrax, with astonishing speed dodged Thrax's defensive swing, and brought his blade to bear next to Thrax's head. With a quick swing, he slashed Thrax's throat, straight through his trachea.

Growls kicks thrax's corpse takes his head.He's mine elder put me in enough trauma.skins the meat off his skull gives you the skull.There

EliteHunter13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

The Elder stared at the skull.
He would have made a good Elite, had he chosen his fights correctly and thought them through....

Pauk-de c'jit.looks at the body.holds stomach looks down.my body hurts

Illiana, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hugs wolf.It's not the curse, you're maturing up growing up like scar

WolfThePredator, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Grows big and strong as scar.Wow I'm like father.sharpens knife.So elite what's the next step to become an elite?

Paul, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Looks at wolf hugs him.Bro congrats man.covers snout.Uh dude you stink I mean like rotting flesh

Removes mask smells air.Oh yeah but it's a natural musk n'dui'se.grabs a smart disc.Let's see if I have the aiming skills like dad.Throws smart disc bounces of wall accidentally hits the elder.Oh c'jit my bad sorry.

Paul, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

With a hint of rotting flesh and wet dog.sets up controls for the cannon.Elite do you have a shower or something?

Precious, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Smiles.Aww wolfy needs a bathtime.picks up kiara from chamber.So does the little one she smells like blood.

Shut up precious! growling

krio, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Hey wolf!growing up man!little krio has got to go.see ya...got to catch food and store for winter.......

looks at krio grabs a whole dead animal gives it to krio.Here ya go you need it

Peterson, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Im shutting this RPG down, not only is this breaking the forum RPG rules but im not even sure it has much to do with anything relivant at this point.

Topic Locked.