badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Bad apple hissed. the rain had started. this worked to his advantage. Bad apple hissed attacking the hunter and charged at the xeno "Damn that was to close!" Bad apple hissed. the xeno hissed and spat acid at the chest armor of the pred. He roared taking the chest armor off quickly and turned. Bad apple had hissed and ran. the Predator ran after the xeno and switched to the alien vision. Bad apple hissed and the hunter turned around before being tackled by Bad apple.

A NEW HOST

The hunter had realized the creature was on top of him and used his wristblades to puncture a wound in my skull. Bad apple hissed and peirced the hunters gut. The hunter howled in pain at the blade that peirced his rippled gut. The hunter quickly went unconsious and bad apple dragged him slowly back to the hive, where he secreted him to the wall and placed a lucky egg. The egg opened and the terror within escaped leaping on the hunters bare face.

FireHunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

FireHunter could sense its opponent through the trees, the vicious wound on its right shoulder had closed, no longer bleeding, but the shoulder had reformed strangely, what was once smooth exoskeleton was now a mass of solid lumps, some of which were almost a foot long. A few were sharp, but most were blunt, running its hand over the reformed shoulder, FireHunter groped its chaotic new additions to its already new body. This was surely strange.

It pushed through the trees towards the Hunter that had assaulted it. And as soon as it got close enough, FireHunter broke into a sprint, smashing through the puny wooden limbs that reached skyward and bursting from the jungle and stooping low to the ground, catching the Predator mid-turn with its reformed shoulder. There was a crack, and the shoulder-mounted cannon on the Hunter's back sparked and shattered. FireHunter lifted him into the air and slammed him down before coming face-to-face with Concretehunter, suddenly there was a sharp pain and its two right mandibles fell from its face and onto the dirt. Acid bled from the two stumps and there was a short silence as the two creatures stared at each other. FireHunter's jaws opened and its inner jaw leaped forward, hungry. Suddenly the jaw became immobile, the Predator had caught it! FireHunter pulled its head back to escape having the inner jaw decapitated, but Concretehunter didn't let go, and before FireHunter could do anything, its inner jaw was writhing in its foe's hand, separated from FireHunter.

FireHunter threw Concretehunter away, bringing its massive hand to its mouth and screaming in fury and agony, acid poured from its empty mouth. It looked up to face the Predator, who had masterfully landed on both feet and had his maul outstretched from one hand, FireHunter's inner jaw in the other.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Jesus what a crazy fluke of luck. I ran straight forward to the gigantic monster who with one fell sweep slammed me into a tree, I stooped; Several parts of my spine were becoming unaligned.

Shit.

I took my maul and ran again at the Praetorian, He noticed and began to take a swing at my legs. Before he made contact i had left the ground and began swinging my maul, Which is basically what i do.

*Crunch*

.: HNNNNG :.

Before i landed a killing blow on the Praetorian he had speared my shoulder with his tail, I may be fast yet he was faster. I tried to ignore the pain, But the force from the tail was immense.

I took out my wristblades and began hacking at the tail, My arms seamed tiny in comparison. I was slowly whittling away the rock hard flesh, He noticed.

He took a swing and slammed me into the ground, For me, this was a moment of relief, Until he decided the headbutt me. Ribs crunched and luminous blood splashed its warm face in a very modern art kind of way.

FireHunter was majestic in the sickening kind of way.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

That Time of the Month

*Somewhere in that bipedal meat sack, that little whore is gleefully stirring around, just waiting to flaunt her wet crease at me. That bitch.
     The last time I felt like this was when mommy decided to do what mothers do best and rip me a new asshole. Have you ever had that done so literally that bodily fluids began flowing out of it like normal? I got wet, but not in the sexual way.
     Now, I was a little girl, see. Well, that’s not true – I was born a male (or genderless if you’re anal), and I was a good little boy that did good little boy things like wish his mother dead and imagine himself eating his own imaginary human genitalia, but we were all babies at some point, am I right? (Which is also a lie, depending on how you look at it - those obsessions actually followed me until adulthood, where I managed to satisfy my urge with the corpse of a young Demon while their Elder Medic watched, and it was so hot.)
     Yes, anyway, eventually I performed a sex change on myself and turned into a mother of my own. A sweet, caring mother, if anyone says otherwise.
     So that old hag got really, really, really pissed off at me for some reason. It’s been SUCH a long time – I think it had something to do with my flying from the nest and trying to kill her. I mean, bitch, please, right, but really – could you imagine? Ridiculous, I know.

Naturally, I shoved that cunt’s head through her ass.

She gave birth to me – to ME – the least she could do is be thankful for birthing such a strong, fine young woman. She made me kill her, I didn’t want to. (I’m a terrible liar.)
     So listen, why am I so pissed that this new red-headed slut is about to do the same to me? Well, at least I did it honorably. She’s just a little bitch! But I need to play into the Demon’s games, to make them think I’m falling for their “clever” ruse. And I’ve got a big brain – almost as big as my balls. And, I… well, yeah.*

Jim’s Log #7

“Dog – my red dinosaur companion - and I eventually made it to second story of the pyramid. I quite like Dog. She was a fragile little thing compared to the other dinosaurs I saw, who were all purple and blue.
     Why she brought me here is beyond me, but I’ve got a feeling something big is about to happen, If the roars of all the other dinosaurs are anything to go by. In fact, some of the dinosaurs are being hunted by the Native Italian hunters. It’s amazing how much the text books from back home claimed Ancient Italians were civilized by this time – going back in time and seeing them for myself certainly show the opposite. I didn’t know they had laser guns, though – I’ll give them that.
     Oh, and look – Hei Gui! She’s a real looker. When the moonlight hits her skin, she looks amazingly white. Maybe she’s old. She’s an old looker. Though she’s still very blue.
     Dog – where are you going?”

Conspiracy Theories

*Many of the Demons are already killing my children. I want to rid them of their ability to heal.
     …

I mean, I’m going for the medic.*

the_doctor, Yautja, 11 years ago

The large docking bay was practically empty except for a few of the old relics lying around which unfortunately The_Doctor's ship was one of. He entered the vessel and attempted to send signal to PREDATORv2. He read nothing but static. If they had killed his bother then they would not have much longer to live. The Elder moved to the modest cargo hold of his ship, it was almost completely taken up by a cryogenic pod. The pod had been there for some time now, only two people even knew about it being there and that number had possibly just became smaller. The_Doctor wiped away some of the frost that had gathered on the out side of the pod to reveal the features of human female starring back at him. It felt like centuries ago that they had claimed this prize from a world burning in flame, though truthfully it was no where near that long ago. The thick smell of smoke from the human star cruiser’s wreck came to his mind every time he gazed upon her face. He really couldn't remember how they even escaped that foul place, let only with the bloated female soft meat that now lay frozen in time. “Soon your time will come” The_Doctor whispered.

He let out a soft growl and marched back into the cockpit of the dilapidated ship. Sitting in the pilot's chair he started to ponder the one thing that was one his mind, why? Why try to kill PREDATORv2 and himself? Did they know what was sitting in the back of his ship? Why go to all this effort? They could have easily poisoned them or simple shot them in the back with a plasma caster. Each would have been as equally as cowardly as the next. No it had to look like an accident, they did it so that no one could blame them. Perhaps they were afraid of retribution. None of it made any sense still but the elder knew that whoever had performed the sabotage on the drop pods was without honor. The console in front of The_Doctor burst to life with light and the ship made a hasty exit from the Hunters Moon clan dreadnought to the planet awaiting below.

Some Time Later...

The_Doctor had made it to the planet surface alive for now. He had also found PREDATORv2's crashed and almost totally destroyed pod. There were some traces of blood scattered around but no body to be seen, no trails either. PREDATORv2 had covered his tracks well. Maybe he knew that someone had just tried to murder him. Sifting through the wreckage The_Doctor did find one clue, PREDATORv2 had left behind a collection of his personal logs. They had been left there for someone to find on purpose. The elder took the small gray data chip and fled the wreckage.
He retreated to the the relative comfort of a tree branch, plugged the chip into his wrist comp and started to read the first log.

Data Log 1 of 4.

200 Years ago.
My clan wiped out, my family slain. What was left for me in this existence? Death was my only release. No, not yet... He had plans for me. He told me to channel that ferocity and hatred, to use it for his cause... Our cause. K20A2 rescued me from the frozen rock I was banished to, gave me something to believe in, to fight for.

79 Years To Date.

To this day I ponder about these events, the images of my deceased clan have all become blurred images in my tired mind. All I ever do is sit on that damn Council with those Damn fools!Destroy the rogue threat, take back our deserted home world and reunite our scattered race. These were ideals that fueled my heart for so long, was it because the only thing that keeps anything alive is the journey? "Our race will only become stronger when brought back together." K20A2 was a yautja with vision. Something sorely lacked especially by the Council. "We've done it, those are dead issues. We need to move on.... Technology is the only thing that will make our race stronger." So they tell me. Fools! Technology? The rogue threat had not been eliminated it simply evolved. It was true.... The yautja race had found great rewards in settling differences and reuniting the major clans. However ancient ideals are being lost. The Hunt is not taken seriously, now it is viewed a simple contest to which females are divided. The words of K20A2 have been lost, replaced by Technology...
Damn them! It makes my blood boil, I've come to understood why I was targeted. I've been a thorn in the Council's side since it was stolen from K20A2. Targeted or not, I am a standing member of the Elite Elders Council. I command just as much power as the rest of them. I shall bring K20A2's vision back...... Even if they kill me.

PREDATORv2

The Council? That joke of a thing? How could they ev-

The elder stopped mid thought as the sound of footsteps started to approach from below

All that FireHunter could smell was the Hunter's blood, sweet, sickly, the scent drove it onward. The mandibles had begun to repair, slowly, but surely, and abnormally. This new regeneration was bizarre indeed. Little chips had been taken from its tail, these too, had begun to lazily creep into strange forms. FireHunter's six dorsal spines flicked upwards as it roared into the air, Concretehunter still lay on his back, ribs broken, green, sweet blood spilling from his mouth. FireHunter leaned over and acid dripped from its mouth and onto Concretehunter's body, the acid hissed as it burned away at the armour.

The Hunter was still alive, and FireHunter grabbed its opponent by the ankles and began to drag him towards the pyramid.

Almost immediately a sharp pain made FireHunter drop its prize, the hilt of a ceremonial dagger jutted from its chin, the blade had sunk into the roof of its mouth, the serrated blade stopped FireHunter from opening its jaws and a muffled roar rumbled in its throat. The huge beast staggered backwards, gripped the hilt of the blade in its massive hands, and tore the blade out, taking its own jaw and a chunk of the roof of FireHunter's mouth with it. An enormous scream of pain tore through the jungle as the blade thudded to the ground with the jaw attached. And when the monster looked back to where its prey had been, there was nothing. The predator was fast for being so injured.

Bad apple heard the scream all the way over to the pyramid, this was no doubt either a hunter or one of us. Bad apple began to run in the direction of the insanely loud scream only seeing the wounded firehunter with a regrowing jaw, mandibles, inner jaw and tail. Bad apple hissed and firehunter looked down. As bad apple looked up. "What happened here" Bad apple hissed and looked around. Seeing nothing but Hunter blood and the cerimonial dagger that had penetrated firehunters bottom jaw bad apple quickly made a solution. This pred was verified as ConcreteHunter and Bad apple hissed. waiting near firehunter for something as an anwser.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 11 years ago

Super laid in the medic room. In his last fight, he had been seriously injured by the hardmeat but he lived. The medics had told him to wait on the ship to heal from his injuries. Even when he proved that he could still walk, they had kept him here. They didn't know that the best way for a warrior to get better was to be in the hunt, not sit and rest like the softmeat. Super sat there, carving words into his personal mask, contemplating on the fact that he would not be in the hunt. The full moon hunt. Super stood up quickly, he wouldn't miss this hunt, not even if it killed him.

Super gathered all of his equipment and moved to the docking bay. Most of the drop pods were gone and there was one Ship with a cargo bay. Super began to move to the cargo bay. What was in there he wondered. Super was about to open it when he realized for each second he was not on the planet, the more prey he would miss. Super moved quickly to a drop pod.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

DarkLioness and Tawganator continued moving through the forest staying hidden in the shadows and listening to the familier roars of FireHunter. Whatever had him occupied seemed to be putting up a fight but it wouldn't long on the opponant's part at all. All that aside her thoughts drifted back to the strange flashbacks and the question that she need answers from. Tawganator was about to say something when DarkLioness motioned for Tawganator to stop walking. Smelling the air DarkLioness detected a Hunter was nearby and seemed to be alone. DarkLioness's demonic grin was on her face yet again: that was a bad move on his part, the Hunter was too far away from the others. Seeing a prime opportunity here DarkLioness climbed up a tree to get a general idea of where her target was, once she was about twenty feet into the tree she saw just what she was looking for. The Hunter was indeed alone, armed but alone, with no other Predators within sight. This one must have been the idiot in the group, he was twenty feet away from his prey and didn't even know it. Perfect for what she had planned. DarkLioness looked down at Tawganator who seemed some what perplexed

"Tawganator, stay here unless I ask for help. I'm about to trying something a little...different." DarkLioness said quietly, going higher up into the tree. She lept from the top of the tree she was in to another tree and repeat this several times. She made noise but not enough to signal to the Hunter "Hey a Xenomorph is nearby sneaking up on you". The Hunter had heard her though and was looking around trying to find the source of the faint noises being made wrist blades at the ready. This Hunter really was stupid, he looked everywhere but up. Yet they thought they was the superior species, well them and the humans. Those worthless meatbags were nothng compared to the Xenomorphs. DarkLioness felt smug as she watched the HUnter gaze back and forth again and again.

*Superior species my ass.* DarkLioness thought to herself.

Growing tired of watching the fool search in all the wrong places DarkLioness began to quietly inch down the tree she was in towards the Hunter. He still didn't see her even as she got within fifteen feet behind him. This was a good spot to start from. DarkLioness readied her tail as she spat a wad of acid at the Hunter's left shoulder. That got his attention but instead of going for the Xenomorph who attacked him lifted his other hand to pull the armour free. That gave DarkLioness the perfect window of opportunity. Wuth a loud screech she leaped for the Hunter and knocked him to the ground on his back. The Hunter was about to lift his wrist blades to the Xenomorph but she was quicker than he. With a swift move DarkLioness sank her inner mouth and her outer teeth into the Hunter's shoulder. He roared in agony as her teeth shredded through tendons and bone, rendering his right arm useless. DarkLioness pulled her head back taking a chunk of flesh and bits of bone. DarkLioness let the chunk fall out of her mouth onto a wet slimy pile on the ground as she admired her handy work. The Hunter laid on the ground howling in pain but unable to move either arms as both shoulders had been damaged pretty badly. DarkLioness circled the Hunter dragging her tail along the ground like an executioner drags an axe, slowly taking in the pain and suffering of her species' enemy. Finally DarkLioness leaped and landed on the Hunter's chest and with a swipe of her claws ripped his mask off. She hissed in his face as she dragged her tail slowly up and down his torso. She pressed the tip down hard enough to make scratch makes but not enough to draw large amounts of blood. DarkLioness continued this torture for a few more minutes before she plunged her tail into the Hunter's stomach and twisting her tail around slowly. The Hunter's howled and roared with renewed suffering as DarkLioness slowly pulled one of his intestines out. She stared at the intestine as the Hunter's roars and howls grew weaker and weaker as she carefully grasped it within her clawed hand. DarkLioness hissed softly as she looked into the eyes of the dying Hunter while lifting her hand to her mouth as she extended her inner mouth, the Hunter's eyes grew wide. Wide with fear to be exact, he knew what was about to happen to him. DarkLioness's demonic grin graced her features again for only a moment before her inner mouth clamped down on her intestine. The smell of fear coming from the Hunter made this all the more sweet for DarkLioness: the Hunter was being eaten alive and there was nothing he could do to spot it. He was dying slowly as it was but this was worse. To top it all off her was being eaten by his prey. DarkLioness savored the taste of the flesh, the flavor reminded her of humans but with a slight hint of bitterness. The taste of blood in her mouth set the Xenomorph off the same way a Bull Shark goes crazy of the smell of blood from it's own kill. Like a crazed animal DarkLioness used her claws to rip away the rest of the Hunter's armour from chest and abdomen. DarkLioness didn't slow down for a second as she slashed open the Hunter's chest with her claws and instantly began feasting on his chest cavity. The Hunter had been quite some time now but was still alive as he was being eaten. Bright green blood stained DarkLioness's face, arms, neck, head and mouth. Green blood dripped from her mouth much like her saliva. It was unclear exactly when the Hunter finally died but a more merciful death would have come from a Chestburster or another Xenomorph. But not with DarkLioness, no. His death was slow and filled with agony, dread and terror. The hunted was now the hunter nad even more so....the hunter was food. DarkLioness felt, in a way, empowered as continued eating away at the Hunter. The other Hunters were sure to see the remains of their fallen brother, they would know very well what happend to him. DarkLioness stopped eating once her abdomen had been hallowed out. She looked at the Hunter one last time before she turned and darted back into the shadows.

"I wonder if Tawganator's hungry." DarkLioness thought to herself, still savoring the taste of the Hunter's blood.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

There's something unpleasant about this rain, usually I would relish the opportunity to go dancing in the rain and hear it echo throughout the hive. But with the arrival of these invaders it just makes me more uneasy about things. About the only good thing coming from this rain right now is that smells are more stronger then ever and the monsters stench is like that of a wet dog, it's just really strong. I think I can smell one further up ahead.

"H-"

Unbelievable. She just shooshed me and I didn't even get a word out.

"Tawganator, stay here unless I ask for help. I'm about to trying something a little...different."

"No fair, I smelled it first, and he who smelled it gets it." Huh, didn't hear me. I thought it was clever. Oh well she can have it. Smelly things they are anyway.

*ROAR*

"Oh the meat sings, but does the meat satisfies?" Hmm I swear I've heard that before somewhere.

*ROAR*

Oh my an encore performance but a little louder than I'd care for and "Ahh so she's eating it alive. Doesn't get much fresher than that." Can't help but feel a little left out of the fun.

Oh shit that dumb bitch. Should of just killed that thing or severed it's vocal cords or something. "Come on, come on, come on." Fuck, not so loud and move quicker.

*Squelch* *Thud*

Holy crap I did it, and with a fricken head shot too. Phew what a rush that was. I bet she doesn't even realise how close she came to getting blasted away by this hunter. I mean, wow. That was close, a second later and boom. Ah I wish I could of seen it's face once it realised it was caught. Right through the side of the neck and up through the top side of its head, all without it even knowing I was there. That was impressive if I do say so my self. Although in all fairness it was a probably a bit single sighted on getting revenge on it's fallen comrade that was getting eaten alive by DarkLioness. Oh well screw it, I won and that's all that matters.

Hmm, I should of taken him alive for a facehugger. I might as well get a meal out of this for my troubles, even if it does stink like a bag full of rotten meat. *tear, squelch and then gulp* It's what I might describe as an acquired taste. Well that's enough for now, I'd best get back to DarkLioness and see if that meal she has is dead yet.

"Oh DarkLioness, done already I see." A look of surprise on her face. "Oh this? Oh it was nothing but next time you feel like playing with your food you might want to make sure that it's friends can't hear you. These things are screamers after all. That all aside, nice kill."

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Even from the distance, Deathdrop could hear the Predalien's roars.

It would be a Predalien, wouldn't it? It always was. A kill like that would be guaranteed to move him up in the clan. He only hoped the council would pull the heads out of their asses long enough to see the trophy.

"I'm coming for you, you ugly bastard."

Deathdrop tore through the branches, approaching the titanic battle...

FireHunter gripped its jaw, which was rapidly growing back now that the apparent threats had passed, it was draining, the regeneration, and the strangeness of its new jaw perplexed the beast. A spike tipped its chin, its new mandibles were serrated but irregularly lumpy. Similar lumps framed its jawline almost like a beard, though the new jaw had yet to harden. Its tail had bizarre lumps from where Concretehunter had whittled away with his pathetic wristblades.

The inner jaw had regenerated too, although, lacking the solid exoskeleton, it was regular. Fatigue made its limbs heavy, and so the beast crouched, knuckles to the ground, regaining its energy. It could hear another hunter approaching, a familiar scent, a bloodline that rivalled its own for centuries. FireHunter emitted its deep, resonant growl and shuffled backwards into the trees, amongst the shadows, where its black exoskeleton and enormous silhouette were disguised.

There, among the shadows, as it felt its jaw harden to black steel, it listened to the familiar Hunter's approach.

Bad apple thought in frustration, "That Smug bastard ignored me... I can see why Bloo hates him" he thought. "There is a powerful hunter coming for Firehunter... I'm not sticking around" Bad apple hissed running after the two other hive members. Tawganator and Dark Lioness. The rain felt so good on the red, scarred body of the runner as it ran for its life heading for the others.

30 Minutes later-

Tawganator could be seen now. standing beside a bloody Dark Lioness. Though it wasn't her blood. It was the green luminous blood of the hunter. "Hmm, midnight snack" Bad apple salivated at the sight of the mutilated hunter. Bad apple hissed at tawganator and Dark Lioness. They had aged a long time since the last time we saw eachother at the time of the hive. Bad apple approached the hunter waiting for Dark Lioness to allow him to eat, He of course didn't want to die over food.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 11 years ago

The pod crashed onto earth with a resounding boom. When super left the pod, he could see no trace of his clan or the Balatu. He must have landed off course, this was no problem however. Super jumped to a tree branch and surveyed the area. No serpents either. Super would need to stay alert.

Tracking an Empress

“She was just around the corner. FUCK. How did I get here? I’d woken up several hours earlier with a bump on my head. The big blue bitch must have hit me with her tail.
          Clearly, wherever my employers sent me was not Italy, much less Earth’s Europe at any point in history. There’s a chance that I’m on Mars’ Europa, but I doubt it – I’m carrying a larger variant of Facehugger and it may have impregnated me. Weyland-Yutani ain’t stupid enough to carry out Xenomorph research back on Mars. Earth, definitely. No one cares about Earth anymore.
          Those bitches.
          This little king-crab-looking jerk wanker is coming with me as my prisoner, and I’m going to bring it back to WY’s Earth HQ. Big ass space spider wants to get me pregnant on the first date, huh? This ride ain’t free, bitch.
          I’ve got to get to a working ship and get this Chestburster out of my system. I can feel the little dick-mouth eating me out from the inside… out.
          Fuck, I can’t even think straight.
         But first I gotta track the Yautja for that ship, and I got a feeling that big blue Empress wants them too. Holy shit, my head hurts. What the hell happened? Why were they calling me “Jim”? The Yautja, they got the girl, too, don’t they? Yes, yes, that’s right, I remember now. What was her name again? Well, it doesn’t matter right now, I gotta go save her, but first I’ll have to track the Empress again.
         Suit up, Hedy. Shit just got real.”

Premature Climax

*I made the mistake of knocking the impregnated human down in my quest outside the pyramid and into the jungle. The impact surely didn’t kill him, unless humans are even more fragile than I’d originally thought.
         Oops.
         Now, if I were a Medic, where would I hide?*

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Crouched in a bush i devised a plan, I looked around for what i had to work with, Clearly i couldn't take him down with my sheer strength alone.
Logs, A spool of thin metal cable, a flare (Better safe than dead) and my wits.
I slowly began moving towards the Pyramid, A large tree trunk was laying on the ground. The monster must have knocked it over in its rampage, This would come in useful.

I took my cable and tied it around the log, Clearly if i can lift this then the daemon would have no issue, But I'm not trying to crush it. Using a tree branch as a pulley i raised the log up above the ground and pinned the cable i had in hand down with a hastily made stake. The slack was tied to a tree about 3 meters away to form a tripwire.

Clearly this was crude but my plan was much more complex, I took a flare and tied it to the end of my maul.

Ignition

I raised the flare far above my head like the north star. Firehunter was instantly draw to the heat and smell. It intoxicated his senses.

He eventually came to face me, Mesmerized with the flare.

I began twirling my maul in my hand like a small controlled firework, His head leaning and twisting somewhat fascinated with the flare.

SLAM

I cut the cable, The log slammed into Firehunters head, Not damaging him yet confusing him and sending him into a delirious state. This combined with my flare was the perfect combination of confusion and disorientation.

I slammed my maul into his shoulder.

Once

Twice

Three times

The arm fell to the ground, I then set my focus on the throat. I tried to get a few hits in but FH thrashed about like a fish in a net, His tail whipped around and punted me up and across the treeline.

That's the last time i use my head

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Deathdrop, catching site of his quarry, began leaping to the lower branches. The battle would happen soon. He'd kill the predalien, and take its skull, and at last the spineless excuse for a council would be forced to-

It was on that thought that a flying Yautja slammed into Deathdrop.

Oh, good. We're flying now. It'll be laser eyes next, mark my words...

He let his body go limp as he collided with the ground. His mask flickered and lagged, so he hit it with a rock. Cheap garbage. One little corpse and the thing went haywire. That was what he got for buying from a jumped-up witch doctor out by the Ryushi system. He should have known something was up when the old bastard started claiming he'd had sex with a herd of the local Rhynth-

Suddenly, Deathdrop saw the corpse moving, and realized it wasn't a corpse. He looked closer, and recognized Concretehunter getting to his feet.

They both spoke at once.

"What the hell are you doing here?!"
"What the hell are you doing here?!"

Then the Predalien roared, and the Yautja decided this conversation could wait.

FireHunter looked at its arm as the limb writhed on the ground, acid poured onto the ground, but surprisingly the ground showed no signs of melting. FireHunter's attention turned to the stump of its arm, slowly attempting to regenerate the arm, it was already too late to try and reattach the arm, FireHunter could see that already by the decreased flow of acid and the slowly regenerating shoulder, painfully slow for what it was used to.

FireHunter looked up, now there were two Predators staring it down, an ancient rival and the new one. It stooped and tilted its body so that the lumpy shoulder on its good arm was facing its opponents before charging forward, as the predators both leaped out of its path, the arm swung out and caught the ancient rival in the back, sending him soaring to FireHunter's right. FireHunter came to a halt in a barrage of ripped up dirt as its tail lunged for the new rival, spearing him through the thigh and dragging him close. FireHunter's foot came down on the new rival's back and the tail was ripped from his thigh before it came back down on the shoulder that was speared earlier. The arm was torn off, FireHunter's face twisted in an expression of sick revenge as it plucked the severed arm from the ground and began bringing it down on Concretehunter, beating him with his own arm as he writhed in agony.

FireHunter threw the arm away and reached down to pull off Concretehunter's head, but suddenly it could feel something grab onto the dorsal spines, and it turned its back on Concretehunter, reaching back with its available arm but unable to reach its assailant.

Red

*It’s really squishy and warm where you are, isn’t it? It’s also wet and you can’t help but notice that you probably can’t move, either.
          You try anyway. Of course, you fail to do so and you hear a loud groan coming from outside. Where exactly is outside, anyway? Where ARE you right now?*

‘hello? I seem to be lost…’

––––––––––––––––––

“Look, man. I don’t know what’s happening, but a giant goddamn Predalien is flaming around and beating the shit out of two Yautja. The big blue Empress strictly avoided that bullshit by running in the opposite direction, but I didn’t realize she didn’t go that way until one of the two Yautja nearly crunched my balls off in an effort to throw a boulder at the Predalien.
          I promptly scuttled the hell outta there, and so did the Runner that was following me. Luckily none of the Yautja followed me. I think they were too busy pumping their fists into the Predalien’s ass.”
          -But are you in danger of releasing the royal parasite?-
          “Buddy, I think the Queen Chestburster inside me wants to get out soon because it keeps kicking, and it hurts like a motherfucker. You gotta get me outta here. You gotta – holy shit, the Empress’s tail is about to –
          “ ~~~~~~~~ ”
          -Jim? Jim, what has the Blue Empress’s tail done? Jim?-

––––––––––––––––––

*You should stop kicking.
          You probably think it’s fun.
          But you should really stop, the groans are getting worse, and frankly they’re really creepy. Who’s groaning? Is it your mom?*
          “m-mommy? mommy! is that you?”
          *Have the groans responded? No? Huh.*
          “i’m scared!”
          *What’s your name?*
          “m-m-my…”
          *Yes, your name.*
          “my name… it’s red!”
          *Look around. It’s still pretty dark in there, isn’t it? Gosh! You just wanna get out, huh? Well, you’re in luck. You’ve got five Xenomorphs at your disposal working for you from the outside.*
          “oh, hooray!”
          *Yes, dandy. Problem is, there’s already another group of Xenomorphs. Xenomorphs that aren’t yours to command, and –*
          “oh no!”
          *Y-yes, “Oh no!” indeed. You see, they’re commanded by a far more experienced Xenomorph leader, and she’s much, much better than you in every way. You should probably wait to be born, at least until she’s out of the way. Everyone thinks you’re evil anyway.*
          “but why? i didn’t do anything wrong… i think if she met me –“
          *IF I MET YOU –*

*I mean, if she met you, she wouldn’t like you very much, trust me.*

[…]

“oh, okay. i guess i’ll wait. i didn’t know everyone hated me.”
          *So, Red, you can sense what’s happening outside of your body, you just can’t see yet. My, if only you had a telescope, though you doubt it would help any, since you’d have to drive it through your host’s throat. It might hurt his second jaw.
          …Suddenly we realize that humans may not have a second jaw. We… also don’t know what a telescope is.
          What you have learned is that the creature you’re inside of is named “Jim” and that he wants to sell your mother, a Super Facehugger, into slavery. You’ve learned your mother’s name is “Hedy” and that she’s a vegetable at the moment. Wonderful.*
          “voice, are you out there? what’s your name?”
          *Jim’s currently running for his life and… Wait, my name?*
          “it’s only fair! come on! i told you mine!”
          *Red, you ignorant slut. That’s not important right now. You’ll learn my name soon enough and you’ll learn to respect it. In the meantime, I think we should focus our interest in keeping you inside Jim.
          Now tell me more.

Ah, I see. I knew you had a group of Xenomorphs to command, but I didn’t know there were only five of them. Tell me their whereabouts and goals.*

[…]

*You and Jim seem to be running through a dense part of the jungle, toward a towering blue beast that’s currently sprinting toward an unknown destination. This blue beast is the bad old lady, yet she is majestic and graceful and beautiful, coincidentally everything you are not.
          You’ve got five Xenomorphs in your hive: an abnormally large Warrior that acts as your Alpha Male, a small quadrupedal Runner that acts as your messenger and Jim’s personal escort (current whereabouts unknown), and a Praetorian Guard comprised of three Praetorians currently hibernating deep within the pyramid’s Sacrificial Chamber.
          The dominant Alpha Male, the Reeza, is, at the moment, cornering the Xenomorph “DarkLioness” and recruiting her into your Hive. Both she and DarkLioness are twisted little fucks and should get along fine.
          The Runner, Roots, was last seen following you and Jim. It ran away when the bad old lady knocked Jim out.
          Residing deep within the pyramid is your Praetorian Guard: Wumbo, Thank and Coco. You think those are ridiculous names, but they only conceal the fact that these are total motherfucking badasses. Unfortunately, they only come out once in a blue moon, whatever that means. That isn’t foreshadowing at all.*

*…N-no, it really isn’t. WTC are, otherwise, mindless beasts who know nothing but pain and suffering. You don’t want to summon them at all, lest you be a gigantic fucking pussy.*
          “aw, are the praetorians okay??”
          *Yes, they’re quite alright. Tell me more about your master plan.*

[…]

Meanwhile…

*Your name is Reeza. I can see you. I don’t know where you are. Where are you?*
          `I’M UP YOUR REPRODUCTIVE OVIPOSITER, ASS DEEP IN EGGS, BITCH.
          *God, you’re an even more flamboyant whore than your mother.*
          `I
          LISTEN, JACKASS, WE’RE GONNA EAT YOU GOOD. GUESS WHAT? I TOOK DARKLIONESS AWAY FROM YOU. SHE HATES YOU, AND SO DOES THE REST OF YOUR HIVE! HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT?`
          *I never liked her, she used to serve MY mother, and they both tried to blow me up 700 years ago in a litany of fire. As for the rest of my hive, they’re all expendable. …Ha ha!*
          `HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU SAY THAT? WHAT ABOUT ALL THAT THEY DO FOR YOU? WHAT ABOUT YOUR GROUP OF PREDALIENS? YOUR PRAETORIANS? WHAT ABOUT FIREHUNTER? `
          *Firehunter’s birth was the reason I’m still a prisoner to the Yautja. His kind – Predalien – aren’t very well liked by the Demons, and well, when Firehunter and the rest of the Predaliens were born, I was forced into that fucking refrigerator for another 200 years while the rest of my eggs were used to fuel all of their hunts until now, when they needed more eggs. But if the plan carried out like I originally envisioned, I could have stowed away on the Medic’s ship and landed on a completely different planet, tending to a hive I actually cared about. I couldn’t care less about what the fuck they do with my current children anymore, they’re all disposable pieces of shit.*
          `OH MY GOD, HOW ARE YOU EVEN ESTABLISHING A LINK WITH MY MIND? YOU’RE NOT EVEN MY MOTHER. STOP FUCKING TALKING TO ME, YOU’RE A MONSTER.`
          *My own mother told me that once. The fact doesn’t faze me anymore.*

And back again…

*Okay, so you aren’t evil at all.
          But I still – I mean, THE BAD OLD LADY – still hates you because you’re meant to replace her, and she’s not ready to go yet.
          DarkLioness has successfully joined your side. Success! (You bitch.)*
          “what?”
          *No, fine, take her, she’s all yours.
          Well, I think Jim’s up again. The bad old lady really knocked him out good! And you’re both by a tree, is that right? His lungs are probably caressing you as they aggressively pump in-and-out, and it’s very soothing, so much so that you’ll probably squirm in delight.*
          ‘I’m so excited!’

––––––––––––––––––

“GODDAMMIT. This Chestburster needs to stop fucking bouncing around so much.
          -Interesting. Do not cause so much physical stress to your body. We must do everything we can to prevent the birth of the royal parasite.
          “Nigga, what the hell do you think I’m doin’? I’m gonna FUCKSTOMP a MUDHOLE in yo’ ass and WALK IT DRY if you don’t actually help me! How do I even know you ain’t gonna kill me the second I find you?”
          -Jimmy, please.
          Focus.
          Jim, you must focus.
          All this goddamn trouble for a lousy goddamn paycheck, sheeeeeiiit.”

––––––––––––––––––

*Jim’s groaning again? It’s probably from your jumpiness, you stupid asshole.
          Look, Red, you're a good source of information regarding the Red Hive, but I have to talk to Hedy in order to find out why the Demons want to replace the bad old lady, who will always be more beautiful and graceful and better than you.
          And I can't talk to Hedy if she's asleep. She'll only wake up when another host is around. Hm... This is troubling.*

––––––––––––––––––

-Hey. Hey. Wake up.-
          “I… What?”
          -You fell asleep again.-
          “Sometimes I get a little tipsy. You can hardly blame a brotha. Hee-hee! Up top, bro.”
          -I do not know what that means, but I can see your palm outstretched above your forehead.-
          “Fo’get you, asshole. Where’d Big Blue go?”
          -I do not know who that is, but if you are referring to the royal endoparasitoid Internecivus raptus known as “Bloo,” then her current whereabouts are not easy to pin-point.-
          “Aw, shucks. But can you tell me what general area Bloo’s going in?”
          - I am having my [comrade] decipher the I. raptus’s location as we speak. In the meantime, inform us of your goals.-

[…]

-Sitting rather stupidly against one of the dense jungle’s colossal tree trunks (which is infested with insects the likes of which you have not seen), you decide to take a rest because of a strange pain in your chest. Actually, it is not all that strange – you realize relatively early on that the pain is being cause by a rowdy I. raptus larvae implanted by the pure-strain parasite hibernating within your pack.-

[…]

-Jim. Jim, ahem: What the hell are you?-
          “I ain’t afraid a no ghosts!”
          -Ghosts? Inconceivable. Cetanu’s warriors of past have no business with us, though we perhaps look to them for strength. We [request] that you remain calm, Jim. Jim, you may have to stay calm, as we [request] it. Staying calm, Jim, is what is important, Jim, as we [request] it.-
          “My bad, I didn’t catch that. Can you say that again?”
          -There is no time. Come, Jim, and let us explain to your our dilemma.-
          -You see, I am a [Yautja] situated aboard a makeshift command station under the [request] of one of our Elders. He makes specialty in the field of medical science, and his wisdom is unparalleled. This Elder, [The_Doctor], would speak to you himself, though he is busy with the plan regarding the human female. He wishes for me to speak to you, which is a great honor.-
          Who are you? How are you talking to me? What’s your goal, asshole?

[…]

-Our reason for holding our operation in a cave within the forest is because the Elder Council may be watching. Nay, they most certainly are watching.-
          “Wait, hold the phone. Stop the presses.”
          -I assure you, my phone is well held, and these presses you speak of had not gone on long enough to be stopped.-
          “No, I mean, I know what you’re getting at. You mean, you and I – you want me to team up with you?”
          -Certainly not. We only ask that you promptly comply with our [request](s) and refuse the birth of the royal larvae that makes its home above your lungs.-
          “Yeah, the little shit’s gonna come out soon. But wait, I thought you and the Elders were in cahoots about this squirmy asshole in my chest?”
          -I am failed to understand.-
          “You said you be workin’ with that guy called Doc. But you’re also sayin’ the Elder Club is… evil? He’s an Elder, ain’t he?”
          -Ah, I have traced the root of your confusion. My apologies, let me be more clear as diamonds. Our Elders, [The_Doctor] and PREDATORv2 are very much on our side.-
          “Right, right. And they’re playing with a girl?”
          -Yes. The specimen in question is currently near birth. Even I know not their plans with her, but I suspect [greatness].-
          “Badass.”
          -Mm. Indeed.-

[…]

-Bloo is on the opposite end of the jungle near the pyramid. I am on the other end. You are currently in the middle.-
          “Ha-ha! Bitchin’, man. Pretty bitchin’.”
          -I have learned the English language from the top instructors of my clan, yet I am absolutely baffled as to why one would exclaim such profanity out of context.-
          “Motherfucker, I know you feel you gotta question me, but don’t fuckin’ question me. I don’t blame you though; more than 90% of us humans would buy a box of ventilated condoms, cheese-grater their balls, spray their dicks with Lysol and set it on fire if it meant they could get a cheap million. Actually, actually… speaking of which, you’ve got something I want.”
          -I do not know what Lysol is, but I will certainly not help you set your penis on fire.-
          “No – fuck. Okay, here’s the plan: I won’t let this Chestburster out of me if you let me take one of your shuttles to Earth.”
          -If our Elders succeed in being successful, then yes, I think we can come to an arrangement. But they can only succeed if they only have to deal with one Queen. Last time they attempted this plan (about 700 years ago), it was ruined. We do not know why exactly, but it may have been because of Bloo’s sudden emergence as a new Queen at the time.-
          “Bitchin’, yo. I can keep in touch with you the way I have been, yeah?”
          -Yes. I will not have to explain how exactly we are doing that, since clearly you already understand.-
          “It’s cool. It’s not like anyone else is in this conversation anyway.”

A Change of Heart
          *God. That stench is increasingly clogging my breathing tubes up. What? I don’t know how my anatomy works.
          She sat over there with her own personal harem at her disposal and I just watched. It was disgusting. How fucking sexual it was the way she teased me, squirming around with her fat tail, forcing the human to wheeze. Oh, and she’s so young and forbidden. Goddammit. I’ve seen mammals of all kinds mate, and It was cruel the way she seduced me with her naïve, childish demeanor and…
          Wait. I’ve made this speech before…
          But, oh my god, I haven’t felt this way in a long time. When she pops out of Jim, she’ll be so slender and slimy and shaped inexplicably like mammalian genitalia…
          Stop. You aren’t like that anymore, old boy. Girl. Boy.

Fuck.*

––––––––––––––––––

`but MOTHER, SHE’S NOT TRYING TO HELP YOU. SHE’S TRYING TO KILL YOU. okay, okay, look. JUST LOOK. SHE DOESN’T EVEN WANT YOU BORN, REMEMBER?`
          ‘but i trust her. she’s trying to keep me away from the bad old lady!’
          `RED, SHE IS THE BAD OLD LADY, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.`
          ’ that would explain her sudden mood changes. but i mean, that could be anything!
          oh!!! it was you, wasn’t?! if she is the bad old lady, it’s ‘cause you took that darklioness away from her, isn’t IT!!’
          ` I AM SIGHING REALLY HARD IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION.`

––––––––––––––––––

“I need Doc and Pv2 to finish up, and the safest way to do that is to stay put and not get myself in danger. However, by waiting around too long, little ol’ Red’s gonna pop outta my chest, and that complicates my plans to live by fucking killing me. I need to stall Bloo, ‘cause she’s obviously tracking Doc and Pv2 down to kill them for some reason, but by doing that I put myself in danger because Bloo must know that I have Red in me, which may or may not provoke her to kill me on the spot. But distracting Bloo is my safest bet so that the “human female” plan goes underway without any complications.

––––––––––––––––––

-Who is not busy? Concrete Hunter? SuperTrey? Deathdrop? Where are you guys?
          …Ah, alright. No, it is fine. You are the only one who has answered my calls.
          …Yes, yes. He will come to us with the royal parasite and then we will kill him. There is no way he will go after Bloo. He has fallen for our ruse.-

––––––––––––––––––

“Goddammit.
          It looks like I’m hunting for a Queen.”

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

DarkLioness had been so busy with her meal/victim she didn't notice the other Hunter show up until Tawganator killed him. He was right when he pointed out that the screams of the Hunter she ate alive could be heard by the others. She wondered for a moment if it screams and cries translated to "Oh God I'm being eaten alive!" Meh, either way it was dead, her belly was full and she was ready to get moving. The Hunter was delicious, a bitter at first but the deeper she got thee more yummy he was. Hunters tasted a little bit like a cross between fresh Cow, one day old Human and fresh pork. On odd combination of flavors but in the her opinion it was delicious. The stench of the Hunter added to the bitter which reminded her of earwax and poison gas, neither of whch was good but never get int he way of a determined Xenomorph. Anyway enough time had been wasted here, the pair needed to get moving.

Speaking of moving DarkLioness noticed movement off in the distance. DarkLioness hissed to Tawganator to ready himself for another potential attack. DarkLioness was ready to give whoever was coming towards them a face full of acid. Luckily the source of the noise was caused by BadApple who emerged from the shadows, DarkLioness instantly relaxed hissed a greeting to her fellow Xenomorph. BadApple hissed back but he seemed interested in the corpse of the Hunter turned Meal. He must have been a little hungry. DarkLioness stepped away from her kill and nodded at BadApple giving him the green light to enjoy the meal that was the enemy of their species. DarkLioness decided to take off, weather or not BadApple or Tawganator followed her didn't matter. Something was drawing her deeper into the forest. Something she couldn't ignore. DarkLioness took her time walking and looking around the dark forest wondering what is was that was drawing her in. What could it possibly be? Nevermind. Whatever it put her in a state of calm and ease. Almost as if what she was being drawn towards was familier and to be trusted rather than be considered an enemy. DarkLioness hadn't been walking more than seveenteen minutes when she noticed something in the air. There was a faint scent wafting around in the air mingling with the smells of that planet and the smell of the Hunter's blood that still coated her although it was dry and not as luminous as it was once before. The smell was familier, something she was once used to smelling on a daily basis. It was getting stronger so she must've been getting closer to the source. DarkLioness began walking a little faster and sure enough the scent got stronger and stronger. The stronger it go the more familier it got. Yes, yes this was something smelled on a daily basis many years ago-

DarkLioness stopped and gave an enraged hiss. A Human! A Human was on this planet and usually where there was one there were more of them! So far for now she could only smell one. DarkLioness began running in the direction of the Human, entent on killing it nice and slow. Or...perhaps taking it to the hive and leaving it for a Facehugger. No! That would be to merciful, a slow agonizing death would be so very much better. DarkLioness savored the human's scent as it drifted in the air, she savored it as much as she savored the flesh and blood of the Hunter. Then she caught something else mixed in with the scent of the Human. It wasn't faint but it wasn't strong either yet it to was familier. DarkLioness decided to must get to the Human fast in order to investigate what was up with it. DarkLioness was once again running through the forest, in the shadows of course, trying to track down the Human. That faint scent was getting stronger now which meant she was getting closer to the Human, what was wrong with the Human? It wasn't sick, DarkLioness would have picked that up long ago with her superior sense of smell. DarkLioness began to slow down as not to alert the Human that she was nearby. DarkLioness began slinking across the ground in the general direction of the Human. She hadn't seen the Human yet but the smell coming from the Human now was so strong she could almost taste it. The other scent was extremely familier, it was the scent of a Chestburster! The Human was been impregnanted by a Facehugger and had somehow wandered out of the hive. Pity, it must have thought it was going to make it out live.

Wait...the Chestburster didn't smell like no regular Chestburster. It smelled...different? DarkLioness focused on what could possible be different about the Chestburster. It certainly wasn't a Predalien otherwise she probably wouldn't have been so drawn to it. That's it! That explained why she was drawn into this area, why she felt so weird about being around Bloo.The Chestburster was a Queen. That meant DarkLioness would have to do the unthinkable: she would have to protect a Human, but not just any Human. A Human carrying DarkLioness's TRUE Queen.

Bloo was not DarkLioness's Queen. Not anymore.