canibalismx, Yautja, 15 years ago

Can i join pls im a lone alien and i just want to join the rpg

cleticyautja, Yautja, 15 years ago

yh okay oh and how could i forget we need more people from Alpha draconis and dark blood organization.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

WTF is this and how come i knew nothing about it? Shouldn't stuff like these be planned for ages before they are made? Is this a legit RPG and wa it made by Pv2? Also, why the fuck does it say my clan captured a queen?

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

Think of this as a training RPG its not Official, a group of people wanted something different from the sparring topic. Think of the story as BS, its just to show each person in the different clans where to begin. No points will be given out even though it was made by me, I'll say it again: its not an official rpg.

Wraith, take it easy.

Thank you PV2 for explaining=)But DW are you going to join.?

Nope, not gonna join, not gonna smash my brains for nothing again. You are aware though, that prolongued exposure to a queen would most likely lead to me and my second in command Saysell killing eachother, right? And that we don't actually capture hives, right? And that capturing a hive is impossible, right?

just making you sound a lot more powerful than you are and it's fine if you dont want ot join.

Wraith I know your more than intelligent enough to grasp the concept of a training RPG. I don't understand why your getting so defensive over it, Its a damn story that simply ties each species together, no where does it say that any of the clans mention HAVE to participate, it just allows them to understand where they tie into the whole plot. None of it is going to be placed on your permanent record, relax.

So it would be perfectly fine if i made a training RPG whose story requires that some lucky chap humps a puppy? I mean, it would be just for the story.

Now i know you know that i know that... you... I... hmmm... Wht i'm trying to say is, wouldn't it be a so much better training story if it were not in contradiction with the REAL imaginary world that we are putting so much missplaced effort into building? Because if the imaginary character of my imaginary clan doesn't matter and can be changed by anyone at any time, then the next time i meet someone in an RPG, can i say that i am battling an army of Valkyres riding winged homosexual fire-spitting ponies (they have to be homosexuals so they don't hump all our women, because we all know why little girls REALLY want ponies)?

Furthermore, if it's just for training why does it need a story anyway?

Oh, by the way, you could simply ignore all that and just answer this question: will you please exclude the Queen, because it simply doesn't fit with my clan's profile?

EDIT: It might help to consider that a hive is very well capable of producing it's own queen once the old one is gone. That will not make your story shorther and it will not make it worse either.

Wraith as long as you keep your rpg canon and respectable you can do what you want. Take it up with celtic if you want the story changed, he developed it. The whole damn point of this RPG section was to allow members to have as many rpgs any time they want.

Wraith you throw some Plasma Casters on those ponies, and I say your clear to start...maybe the most..amazing...and unsuccessful rpg in this site's history.

vevlaa, Yautja, 15 years ago

I'm in.... just add me as WY...

also, Im just going to post a marine start if you don't mind.....

Okay your in and can i say i,ve clicked the image twice(i cant help is it say dont click image) oh and wraith if you want to change the part of the xenomorph capture then just tell me wht you want to change it to.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

Vevlaa, please wait for the breifing before starting.

QUESTION: Will BALATU be participating in this RP?

Well we only have two members from Balatu so maybe yes.
Oh and if you want your briefing all you have to do is:
Kill yautja,
Kill xenomrphs,
And claim and protect the source so you could use it.
If you want to do a briefing for the Humans than it's fine by me.

Well, as i've said, celtic, i would like you to change the story so that in no longer says we captured the queen, but the hive produced a new queen where we left them. And that would be just dandy.

W-Y standard procedure. I always give a full breifing on the mission, on the circumstances of said mission and how we are to attain our objectives. Based on the Australian Army VAP order, so it's damn good. I would show ya, but then you'd know my evil plans and the code-words.

Okay DW i'll change the story to say some other alien race got them there to protect the source.

Malus this is training there no need to be so secretive but if you dont want to do...um wht ever ur doing then thats fine.

Okay people are probaly getting bored of waiting for people to join mostly WY due to the fact Malus wants the humans to kick the predtors/aliens ass with out to many casulties so hes gone all miltary about it.
People may start to post in the actual RPG in three days i repeat 3 DAYS.

Anita_Cafall, Yautja, 15 years ago

Count me in as Weyland-Yuntani

Okay.

OH NOES! I has gone all military? My my, this is a surprise. A unit with military in it's name is ACTUALLY ACING MILITARY!?

Shocking, no?