Argonian, Yautja, 11 years ago

My character is an unknown alien, who no one knows where he was born, or who is he, except him. He helped some colonists get rid of some space pirates. Then, he entered in the UNSC, were he serves, mainly as a doctor, and a mechanic.

He is highly intelligent, and knows a lot about healing and machines. He is very swift, fast, and agile.

Titulus12, Yautja, 11 years ago

^^ The above has got me in a puzzle you are an Alien and you work as a doctor dafuq?!?

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

argonian......WTF?

you are a alien but you work as a doctor and you have a human species.........

SuperTrey007, Yautja, 11 years ago

My character is a silent yugtua killer.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

Opening Database..........File Opened

Accessing info on Alien Specie: Runner

Designation: gamefreak33797

Description: Black in coloration, unlike most other runners who are red. She also seems to be smarter than the average runner as she would try to cap. victims other than kill outright. She is also smaller, slower and weaker than the average runner. However she is still faster than the drones, warriors, and predaliens. Also has shorter appendages, such as the tail and legs.

Heightt: 5' ft (Standing) 2' ft 9" in (On all fours)

Weight: 100 lbs

Update: Subject's tail has been fused from the top five joints down.

WolfThePredator, Yautja, 11 years ago

I am a Youngblood my parents were killed by the aliens I went elder to elder learning but betrayed by my elders who broke my ribs the humans found me but marines attacked me.I went back to my elders and I was angered,in rage the elders cursed me every night darkness takes over my soul and I turn into a dark and raged lycan I was afraid so every night I chained myself down to prevent the deaths of others.Sometimes I hold my beast back it pained me but I never give up.That day I never trusted anyone I fight for the gods and to avenge my parents.I stick with the clan at all times.

my friends I wish u r my friends I just hope I fit in

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

me too.i hope your a good member.

thank u and I am I just wish my parents r avenged all my pain is rage but I am a good person but I don't kill kids or pregnant women. I respect u my elders

Illiana, Yautja, 11 years ago

I used to work for the yutani cooperation until I was injected with the yautja blood and it affected my actions.During a mission I saved a predator but died from a super predator he marked me with honor.He knew I had his kinds blood and knew I am worthy.Ever since then I fought for honor but each year the yautja blood takes over my normal blood but I don't give up.I will avenge u my love

Sheila, Yautja, 11 years ago

born unknown doesn't speak due to vocal problems but fights for honor and no disgrace but searching for the one

joneskiakia, Yautja, 11 years ago

KIA IS HUMAN SHE HAVE A GUN I DID NOT HAVE A NIFE

joneskiakia, Yautja, 11 years ago

KIA IS NICE SHE IS NOT BAD

-Predalien-, Yautja, 11 years ago

My character, Scar, is a Predalien, with a scar stretching across his right side of his face, hence the name, "Scar." Otherwise, he's just a normal Predalien.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well my character is a Warrior Xenomorph who is very loyal to her Hive and will do anything to ensure that her Queen and the other occupants of the Hive are safe.

My chracter is also very mentally disturbed. She's sadistic, quite mad and unstable, she likes to torture her victims until they die or she gets bored, she has at one point eaten a Predator alive and she is extremely hostile to enemy Xenomorphs. Her twisted nature comes from being born into a Weyland/Yutani lab and having various tests and experiments ran on her.

Xenomorph1212, Yautja, 11 years ago

Scar was one of the first Xenomorphs put into captivity by the Weyland Yutani Corp. He was classified as (Xenomorph 1212)and raised by the scientists, which taught him to become very smart. After about two weeks though he tried to escape and failed, showing the scientists he was going to be very dangerous when grown.

After the power out in the research lab, Scar escaped and with the Queen dead, took charge of the remaining Xenomorphs. He lead his pack into a cavern and there they went into hibernation for the next couple of weeks.

Later marines came to investigate, but were ambushed by the creatures. So they started to retreat to their craft where Scar and the Xenomorphs that were still alive had hid. Once on board they killed the humans and went into another hibernation.

After their second hibernation, the ship had crashed on another planet owned by Weyland. Once there, they attacked the lab and freed the other Xenomorphs. The queen of these Xenomorphs was still alive and replaced Scar as leader.

Scar started becoming manipulative and had a urge for power, but did not betray the Queen. He did become second in command of the hive he now lived in and stayed there for a long time.

Many years later more marines came, but were prepared and bombed the planet before landing. The bomb killed most of the Xenomorphs besides Scar who was captured and brought to a lab on another planet.

Scar than during a minor power outage escaped again, leaving behind the other Xenomorphs and searched the rather large planet for a new hive to join, but on his way through the jungle he ran into a predator. He fought the predator and killed him, but was left with a scar on the right side of his face, giving him the name Scar.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Posting tomorrow guys

Kickbutt512, Yautja, 11 years ago

Information:Specimen 9 is a hybrid xenomorph but it is not like other xenomorphs here is more information:1.Looking At 9's Face Will Make Him Start Whining And Will Start To Go In A Emotional Distress State And Will Start Chasing You Until You Are Dead Here Is The Incident: Dr.Jackson:Are You Ready For Testing? Test Subject:Yes I'm Ready. Dr.Jackson:Good,Now I Want You To Go Into The Cell. Test Subject:Ok *Test Subject Goes Into Cell* Dr.Jackson:Now I Want You To Go To The Box And Open It. *Test Subject Goes To Box And Opens It* Dr.Jackson:Now I Want You To Look At The First Picture And When Your Done Put In The Box Again. *Test Subject Looks At First Picture And Puts It In The Box* Dr.Jackson:Now What Did You See? Test Subject:I Saw Something That Was Black And It Had A Pale Coloured Head. Dr.Jackson:Now I Need You To Look At The Second Picture. *Test Subject Looks At Second Picture* Dr.Jackson Now What Do You See In The Second Picture? Test Subject:OH MY GOD I SEE IT TEARING SOMEONE APART! *Specimen 9 Is In The Cell And Whines* Test Subject:WHAT THE HECK IS THAT MAN GET ME OUT OF HERE *Test Subject Bangs On Closed Door While Dr.Jackson Watches From Camera* *Specimen 9 Sprints To The Test Subject And Tears Him Apart And Dr.Jackson Cuts The Camera Off But Keeps The Audio On* Test Subject:OH MY GOD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *The Specimen Tears The Test Subject Apart*

-Predalien-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Scar shall kill all of you :D

krio, Yautja, 11 years ago

i am a xenomorph that was used as a test subject in a marine base (not weylands).they wanted to see how smart i was and made me go trough brain braking puzzles some of wich where hazardous.i made it to the end and escaped the testing grounds killing every marine in sight.i was now so smart that i could run the facility.i think they where high when they came with the idea of putting a xeno in testin grounds.

"hey!lets put a xeno in testing grounds"