Demise, Yautja, 13 years ago

I am an Ancient Yautja that was tricked into a deep slumber for a thousand years. A thousand years has passed since the incident I was foolishly released by a human on board the Auriga 5000. After I was released,I was experimented on. The experiments augmented my power 3x more powerful. I escaped during an electrical surge. I then killed every single human. I upgraded my arsenal with their technology. My wrist blades,capable of releasing a shock of electricity powerful enough to burn organs close to the stabbing point. My Plasma Caster, turned into a powerful Plasma Gauntlet capable of blowing up an entire car with one blow. All my weaponry upgraded. I escaped using their last escape pod after setting the ship to self-destruct. I am now a nomad,trying to find the challenge of the lifetime.

predatorgirl, Yautja, 13 years ago

it started when w/y desided to create a human predator hybrid after they maneged to catch a predator. i basicaly started as a test tube baby then they put back in to my now dead mother and now im in a carehome at the age of 11. they came for me around my 15th birthday and took me back to w/y. they tried to make me change and it worked. after 2 weeks of pain you car'nt imagine all that time the scientists where watching i broke free and released all my pain on the scientists killing nearly everyone in w/y but by that time my DNA was completly balansed beetween predator and human. all the arges of wanting to kill just got to my head and then i found where they were keeping all the xenomorphs...

i still look human but i have dreadlocks,mandibles,yellowish skin,and stand 7 foot tall and a really bad temper from time to time.
i car'nt control my predator side either.

shadow_hunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

greetings my yautja brothers i am shadow hunter i have survived several hunts and have collected many trophies especially xenomorph trophies. i am a master of the wrist blades that were customized by my grandfathers friend who is a yautja weapons maker to etend to 22 inches and it was my grandfather who taught me to master the wrist blades. i honor our codes and laws i do not go alone i am a honorable warrior and hunter that is seeking a clan to welcome me into their ranks and call me brother.

my fatehr was a noble warrior that followed the code and taught me to always honor the code of our people i do not harm the weak, frail, sickly, or young for i also consider it dishonorable to spill the blood of an unarmed opponent i have great personal honor and pride. my father was killed when he and a group of predators went to a planet that was already being colonized by humans but they were dealing with an infestation of xenomorphs. the humans fought them off but were loseing when my fathers hunter party arrived and started eliminating the xenomorphs and was one of the last ones to be killed by the queen there but he was the one to kill her by setting his control panel to sefl destruct and my grandfather was the one who raised me and taught me how to master all of our peoples weapons.

i use two sets of wrist blades my control panel is on the second set on my right arm my plasmacaster that i got when i passed the trial of the hunt is on my left shoulder, i have a combat staff 5 shuriken, 3 smart discs, and a blade whip, my whip and blades are acid resistant and i have the agility and reflexes of a human ninja, samurai, and elit yautja warrior. i believe in death before dishonor i would rather die before i have been dishonored for the worst fate that could happen to a yautja is to loose his honor and be discrassed nor would i raise my weapons against another yautja for i consider bad bloods dishonorable warriors would rather kill them then join them and bring shame to my family and people.

i would die for one of my brothers or clan member i would fight alongside them to the death for i believe in honoring and respecting my fellow yautja warriors.

may the god bless you on your hunt my fellow yautja warriors. may you collect many trophies from your hunts and Learn the gifts of all sights, or finish in the dance of the fallen gods.

Digitalfeared, Yautja, 12 years ago

Subject-7, an age old Xenomorph Matriarch(sterile queen to be simple). In his many decades, the numerous battle wounds show distinctly on his grey chitin plating, his long spear tipped tail, arms long and small, legs, and his head crest. The most distinct are the 2 gash wounds running diagonally in a parallel fashion above his dangerous jaws, and the burned-in number 7 on his right shoulder. Many scars indicate long battles with Humans, and Predators(Yautja) alike. Through much practice, this wizened creature has learned to take down even the strongest creatures that might hinder it. The body count increases, but he is forever stuck, always out of reach of being able to start a hive.

bio: Subject-7 was the spawn of experiments conducted by Weyland Yutani. The goal of these experiments was to find/create perfect examples of pure Xenomorphs. Subject-7's facehugger grappled onto a careless scientist searching for eggs. Melted right through his helmet. The scientist was rushed to a containment tank. As the future subject began to emerge, something went wrong. An extremely rare defect caused the subject to become infertile, thus unable to start a hive. After weeks, Subject-7 was full grown, in a stasis tube, and thinking of possible escape paths. He could not sense his queen, he wished dearly to return. One day, months after the experiments began. Subject-7 shed the borrowed human DNA in exchange for the form of a Queen. After being branded with the iconic number 7 in it's shoulder, he escaped the tank, violently, killing off every last human detectable. It was not until shortly after that he found himself on a different planet. The ages past, Subject-7 was growing older not knowing why it could not produce eggs. The Yautja sent an elder in to terminate the Subject. The confused Subject-7 waged the battle with the elder till both were at their near breaking points. The elder struck out, the gashes went deep, but not deep enough. In anger Subject-7 grabbed the elder and held it down as it ripped the head from it's enemy's body. It's first Yautja kill, the green blood splattered all over him. In the coming decades more such kills would be awarded with scars and few trophies. He awaits those who would threaten him, as well as a hive to protect.

LittleDagger, Yautja, 12 years ago

I am a half-breed, the cross between a Ooman and a Predator. My Sire was an Ooman marine and my mother was an Elder in the Metal Claw Clan. Her ship and crew had made an emergency landing on a backwater planet called Earth to make repaires on the ship. It had taken damage from a run-in with a band of Bad Bloods.

It was during a rutine patrol when my mother came across my Sire and his squad. The band of Bad Bloods they had run into had apparently snagged a few Oomans to torture and kill. So my mother being the Elder she was faught against the Bad Bloods 'saving' my Sire.

After saving my Sire mother soon found out that my Sire was sent to retreive one of the Bad Bloods for testing. Enragged she struck out at my Sire and ordered him to lead her to the labs were they were doing the testing on her kind. When she got there she found that the Oomans were trying to play creator by mixing different breeds together, mainly Yautja, Xenomorph, and human.

Like any Yautja she destroyed they whole lab. Before she left my Sire had asked to go with her since at the time he had no where else to go. It also helped that he was interested in learning about the Yautja Species. So mother sated his curiosity and taught him our ways which eventually led up to me. And quiet frankly I do not want to tell you how my Sire courted my mother.

My name is LitteDagger and this is my story.

~May you remain forever honorable~

jessejames, Yautja, 12 years ago

i am a leiutenant second class and the youngest of four children all were in the marines and part of several ops i decided to follw in their footsteps and join the marines and try to be the best of the entire corp i have been on several ops and all of them end up the same way with me being the only one that's still alive out of all the marines that was sent there many of the higher ups don't know what to say some of them think i'm lucky and others think that something may be watching over me keeping me safe i don't know how that happens i gues it's just fate i suppose.

i'm an expert marksman and shooter i graduated top of my class for both pulse rifle and pistol training and i'm master knife fighter because of my apache heritage and i can kill alot of men easily with my knife.

i can track masterfuly cause my apache grandfather taught me all about tracking hunting silently and he also taught me everything about apache knife fighting so that i'm also a master knife fighter just like all apache indians were.

concretehunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

My character has the uncanny ability to break the 4th wall.

Abominamentum, Yautja, 12 years ago

A tall and strong Super Predator that is frowned upon by his brothers and sisters for his very very short temper. He is known to get so frustrated that he goes into battle unarmed simply smashing and pummeling enemies with his fists. His Elders send him onto suicidal missions commanding him to hunt the most dangerous species Xenomorphs. Although young in age and status he has some skill in a

Anytime, Yautja, 12 years ago

Hello i am new here my charcter is a jungle hunter predator with full predator gear from wirst blades to a spear gun he has it all. He hunts in the jungle every day cloaked. He is ready to take a xenomorph queen's skull as a trohpey.

badapple24, Yautja, 12 years ago

--- Xenomorph drone NO: 1453256 account PAST ACTIVATED

--- What an amazing specimen so far all my estimates have been right, --- CLASS FOUR XENOMORPH INFESTATION REAPEAT CLASS FOUR XENOMORPH INFESTATION--- THIS IS DOCTOR GROVES SIGNING OFF

Phantom, Yautja, 12 years ago

(Just so ya'll know, this is the daughter of another rpg character I have.)

Nitgeria has just started on her way to becoming a blooded warrior. For years she has lived under her mothers watchful eyes but now she's ready to prove herself on her own terms. She's trained herself mostly in being an amateur healer but is proficient enough in hunting to take care of herself. She hopes to enhance both these skills as she now sets forth on her journey.

She's a little head strong but has great patience. She also doesn't let anyone try to intimidate her but she does know when to respect her elders.

DrDiabloSatan, Yautja, 12 years ago

My characters name is Zomorphas he is a xenomorph warrior who was kept as a science experiment for several years. He later escaped nearly tearing the whole ship apart. He was then abandoned on a decolite planet for 5 years before a yautja came to kill him. Zomorphas escaped using the young yautja's ship.

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

my character is a warrior that got knocked out when it was a normal chestburster becuase of marines invading my planet.after that i lost my mind and forgot my past now the only thing drones told me is that i am a son of the queen.my character does not know if its true....the only way to find out is to find the queen....and thats hard.she has been captured in a marine facility.i have been trying to break in with no succes.the security was to high.then i saw a (female)xeno....i didnt know her name but the called her six(avp3 number 6)she saved us from dr groves and weyland yutani.now i dont know where she is but the queen is still somewhere.i...i..i can not rest until i find her.....and six

Xenomorph1212, Yautja, 11 years ago

Scar was one of the first Xenomorphs put into captivity by the Weyland Yutani Corp. He was classified as (Xenomorph 1212)and raised by the scientists, which taught him to become very smart. After about two weeks though he tried to escape and failed, showing the scientists he was going to be very dangerous when grown.

After the power out in the research lab, Scar escaped and with the Queen dead, took charge of the remaining Xenomorphs. He lead his pack into a cavern and there they went into hibernation for the next couple of weeks.

Later marines came to investigate, but were ambushed by the creatures. So they started to retreat to their craft where Scar and the Xenomorphs that were still alive had hid. Once on board they killed the humans and went into another hibernation.

After their second hibernation, the ship had crashed on another planet owned by Weyland. Once there, they attacked the lab and freed the other Xenomorphs. The queen of these Xenomorphs was still alive and replaced Scar as leader.

Scar started becoming manipulative and had a urge for power, but did not betray the Queen. He did become second in command of the hive he now lived in and stayed there for a long time.

Many years later more marines came, but were prepared and bombed the planet before landing. The bomb killed most of the Xenomorphs besides Scar who was captured and brought to a lab on another planet.

Scar than during a minor power outage escaped again, leaving behind the other Xenomorphs and searched the rather large planet for a new hive to join, but on his way through the jungle he ran into a predator. He fought the predator and killed him, but was left with a scar on the right side of his face, giving him the name Scar.

Xenotor, Yautja, 11 years ago

Xenotor is a chestburster who has incredible strength and speed and is able to defeat an other xenomorph if it has too and is a incredible hunter.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Loading xenomorph file# 12986

Date of birth--- 4/19/2045

Attributes---- Claws, Innerjaw, Spiked tail, able to walk on walls, Can pounce, Extremely fast, Hiss and is able to regenerate health

Born on Colony-BG-386 Freya's prospect

Profile-------
Accounted by Dr.Groves
------------------------------------------

Extordinary The xenomorphs are adapted to a hive mind but this one is strange he is able to ignore the mind and do what he wishes at will! This xenomorph is also able to Stay connected to the hive mind even when unconsious or sleeping

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

all this is in my profile but hell why not

opening know profiles...

Name:Kirby-Cage

Spices:Alien,Runner

Born from:Rabid Dog

Hight:5 foot 3 inchs(standing)3 feet 7 inchs(crawling)

Agressiveness:Very High

Intellect: Abnormally high

Other notes : Despite being born from a rabid dog the xenomorph appears to have high intelligence for its breed. Xenomorph appears to have slightly more strength then humans but is otherwise weak compared to other xenos. Before subjects escape it used its cunning to lure a human into its holding cell killed him and used his hand to activate the scanner that opens the doors. Subject then ran with unbelievable speed into the vents where it was never seen again on the planet

Current whereabouts : Unknown. Search teams never found subject or any trace of subject on planet

Titulus12, Yautja, 11 years ago

Pvt.Giggs 21:46 24/6/2012 Journal______ Then I saw it....it was huge compared to a human it was much bigger then the other hunters we had met too, it stared right at me as if it was looking right into my soul. I made the mistake of staring back. It disappeared and there was was two flashes. The squad fell into panic. We ran.....It killed my whole squad.... I managed to run away and hide in this hollow log....God damn this jungle..(Human Weeping).. If..if you get this message give a brother marine a favor and tell my wife I love her....(Heavy Thud)... It\'s here THE DEVIL ITSELF HAS COME FOR MY SOUL!...(Disrupting noise)...(Human screaming)... (Nonhuman laughing).... End of Final Entry..

Dr Anders on Journal Entry of Pvt.Giggs- We have seen this hunter a number of times on this colony and we have taken pictures of it. Here are the differences between this this... (Titulus as the Pvt calls it in earlier records)and an ordinary Predator. We have theorised that he is of a different species of Hunter and we have called them the Super Predators because they are bigger and stronger. The name Pvt Giggs gave it means Harbinger in the latin language it is astounding.

Name Given by Pvt.Giggs-- Titulus (Harbinger)
Species-- Super Predator
Threat to Colony-- Very High

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

i have to fill it up.
i also have 2 brothers.
badapple and krio.
badapple is my trusty helper when i am in trouble and krio only tries t exterminate me.
that is all.

Hanei, Yautja, 11 years ago

Right now I'm just a fairly new Drone, and I rely on a good amount of stealth to assist and serve the Hive. I'm not in a clan so idk where I'm gonna end up rping and posting, but I'm up for a quick fight. Drones aren't to be underestimated.