Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

*Deathdrop looks around the hive entrance, at first seeing nothing. Slowly, he moved in. By the time he saw Bug-Hunt, it was too late. The xzenomorph pounced...*

deathdrop.jpg

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

the doctor and K20 run down the tunnel chasing the alpha alien waiting to run into and its army of monsters. the tunnel goes on and on the as the hunters drift into the darkness deeper and deeper and still nothing no alpha alien no life at all so they keep going untill they hit another fork this time it goes into four directions another sniff of the air and conclud which direction to take. still running down a path of darkness with no end in sight but then the hunters stop the ground begins to quake the tunnels vibrating with force the hunters are knocked to the ground then the ground gives and the doctor and K20 fall into another tunnel below the one they were in. the hunters stand and brush the dust of them selves. then a scream they turn around and find the alpha alien roaring down at them the hunters step back and take a fighting stance now they will fight now is crunch time it comes down to this as this fight will be great..

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thedoc.jpg

Quinn, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Pred rules knocks quinn to the ground and quinn trips her with his tail. Quinn gets up quickly and starts to claw away at the pred chest causing deep gashes, neon green blood coves the ground. The pred rolls out from under quinn and gets to her feet ready for anything.

"Tis time the B!tch Is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i grabe your neck and trough you down and stabe you with my sper makeing blood fly and you scream and i kick oyu 10 yards away and i look at you with pitty.

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great knowlege.

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

*The approaching of the Predators did not go unnoticed for long by the three Xenomorphs. With all the loud growls and deep-throated rumbles they uttered it was hard for any other living creature to miss them; these Predators may be dangerous but they were far from being silent in their actions. It was uncertain whether the two Hunters were directing their objectives towards the cave the Xenomorphs were taking refuge in or were just coincidentally in the same vicinity. The noises they created were loud, indicating they were near, but it did not increase with time which hinted at the possibility that they were hanging about one point.

*Iseijin is not the kind to take chances, and with two Hunters nearby there were few options available. If the Predators were to seek them out then there would be little chance that they would escape unscathed, even with three Xenomorphs against the Elder and the Rogue it would be an even match at best. Yet if each were to remain where they currently are then both would avoid an unwanted fight. That did not mean that the Xenomorphs would not remain idle, they will retaliate furiously should the Hunters attack.

*With a loud hiss Iseijin got to her feet, her head locked towards the origin of the aggressive sounds, and after some careful consideration on the situation she decided that her comrades would be safe as long as the Predators were not aware of their presence. Yet this type of strategy was growing old on Iseijin. She was quickly growing tired of running away, of going into hiding all the time. So what if they attacked the Predators? The Hunters were outnumbered, they should have the advantage. And what about the Hive? With so many of the drones out it would have left their home vulnerable for an attack should a Predator slip by them and knowing how tricky the Hunters had been lately she would not have been much surprised if one of the intruders was already near the Hive.

*These thoughts lead Iseijin to a crossroads. Should they attack or wait until it was safe? Was the cave enough to provide them any security? She knew it would only be a matter of time until one, or both, of the Predators flushed them out. It was not the Hunter's nature to leave potential prey unattented for long.

*The Xenomorph grunted and directed Drone Warrior and Avpfreak farther into the pit of the cave, keeping an alert watch for any indication of the Hunter’s approach. Let the two Predators finish each other off, she thought, it'll keep them off their tails for a while...

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg
~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

quinn gets up and leaps and pred rules catching her by surprise, the impact of quinn landing on her winded her and she fell to the ground unconscious. Quinn roared and started to mutilate the Pred rules Body until it was hardly recognizable as a predator. then he began to feast.

Mysig.bmp.jpg

i wake screaming and see the alien the i kick the alien off and i get up stugleing and stabe Quin in the neck and quin squils and moves around but then slowly stops...

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great knowlege.

As pred rules Hobbles over to collect my skull i know that my timing must be perfect so i lay still. the wounds on her chest are viscous and it is a wonder she is still alive. but the trauma would probably kill her later but for now she was still alive and that was a problem.
Quinn waited for just the right moment until she was near enough...Whap! Quinn had clawed the pred in the mask so hard that it flew off and landed on the ground several meters away.
She is extremely surprised and has trouble regaining her balance quinn takes advantage of that and trips her with his tail. Quinn waited several second for the pred to get up but she didn’t. This time Quinn Wanted to be sure she was dead so he went straight for the head furiously clawing and biting away at he head until there was no head to speak ...

Mysig.bmp.jpg

sadly PR died but with her staff in quins neck quin would not live long only about 5 min so that day 2 great woriors died one alien one predator...

Quinn sat there and bled out slowly it was not the most painless death but he had served his porpus and killed a potential threat to the hive. he Would be reborn and he would he Pred rules again but thats another story. ( good battle pred rules hats off to you see you soon.... real soon)

Mysig.bmp.jpg

K20A2, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

K20 and the doctor run to the battle site of PR only to find her desecreted corpse. K20 kneels down to one knee and puts his hand on her forehead, and recites a hymn for PR...

"Fallen into shadows for the rest to time. You will walk there for eternities sin. Fear not that you are not alone. One day we all come home. May honor be with you for all eternity. I pray for you my sister, go now. Your Journey has only begun, take it now. The shadow of death has fallen upon you. And looms over us all. You are a walking God watch over all of us from now on." says K20.

Standing up K20 roars in agony. He has lost another fellow warrior. This one had barely experienced life, and the thrill of the hunt and he could not protect her. Maybe the ghosts were right maybe he is a failure. No it cannot be K20 has worked to hard and accomplished to much to be a failure. Roaring again, K20 exclaims "I will avenge you predatorrules, you and Shadow you will be avenged. You will not walk in shame in the afterlife."

Roaring with all the might of his ancsetors K20s strength has returned his body surges and pulsates with power. He feels the spirits of his comrades fueling his body his power his rage. Pulling his sacrificial dagger K20 cuts across his hand and smears the blood across his face just as his ancient ancestors did so long ago. He was ready for battle once again, body surging with renewed power and strength he would spill the blood of his enemies. the doctor joins him in his robust roaring signaling to all that can hear they are ready they are deadly and they will not be stopped...

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

the doctor roars with K20 another warrior fallen another friend dead but atleast it is an honorable death, but the clan will avenge all who die in the hunt. but now K20 has more anger to fuel him it keeps him going makes him alive sometimes the doctor wonders how much anger K20 really has in him. the doctor closes his eyes and slilently says good bye to another fellow hunter but we have other things to worry about and more prey to kill. for blood and honor

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thedoc.jpg

K20A2, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

K20 and the doctor desend into the caverns, making their way to where they believe a sturggle has taken place, with the doctor in lead K20 follows closely behind. Unable to see but not unable to sense what is going on around the slightest movement triggers K20s senses everytime a rock moves or a stone is crushed K20 can find it. Deeper and deeper they walked silently, until the doctor finds the cause of the sounds they heard, a beheaded Predator and Predator blood everywhere the battle was fierce but quick. And something else the doctor notices claw marks, large claw marks these are much larger than your typical drone and even warrior. It had to be the Alpha, but these were to fresh the battle happened before he arrived but what of the other Predator and who was it. Surely it wasnt any of K20s ilk, had to be one of Deathdrops clansmen or Topdogg. But their search did not leave them empty handed, a trail of Xenomorph blood surely it was the Alpha's blood, the doctor points the way and K20 follows his trusted friend. Walking close to the wall to avoid the acid blood, they continue for what seems like an eternity. Then a fork in the road the blood trail is all but gone K20 and the doctor do not know what way to turn, the deision would have to be made quickly, K20 turns to the doctor and says, "Which way my friend". the doctor puzzled for but a moment but not lost uses something that he has not in a long time his sense of smell. Smelling the air he can sense the acid blood in the air, left it is. The blood has stopped meaning the Alpha has more than likely healed. Good thought K20 I want him at full strength when I break him.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Cerrata, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Cerrata eyes his victim to be... Pred Killer stands back, those shurikens must have hurt... Cerrata suddenly hears teh throaty call of his leader K20 followed soon by Doctor's voice... Cerrata did not want to miss out on anything, he decided to attack the alien!

Cerrata leaped forward and swung his combisticks as fast as he can one oafter the other aiming to take the alien off his feet or to knock it out... Each attack gets even more ferocious, the alien can barely react quick enuff ot keep up... Just where i want it Cerrata thought.

Cerrata recalled the shurikens, and began attacking the alien once more... Each swing getting violently close, then all of a sudden Cerrata drops his combisticks as he sees the shurikens cum into view, the alien has not sensed them and one punches through his guts, the other over the top of its leg...

Howling in agony the alien shrieks and hisses at Cerrata when all of a sudden it turned around and fled!! Cerrata decided to let it go, 'Ill get it later' Cerrata growled...

He then took off to where he thought the roar from K20 had been from... It did not take him long before he found the rest of his clan, the Doctor noddin him once more and asks "Another trophy, young Hunter?" Cerrata looked down and growled "No he fled, i cuthim up bad, it isnt the lst we have seen of him... Is that? Oh no! PR!! Who did this to her? Alien or rogue?"...

(sorry pred killer but u take too long to reply so ur back by urself, and u need to heal urself again. Signing off be bak tomoz hopefully.)

avpsig0gi.jpg

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

TD extense his wrist blade as does shadow blade both circuling each other striking at the same time there wrist blades meet with every shot sounds of clashing metal can be heard through out the moutain as the preds battle, TD takes a quik shot to shadow blades stomach slighty winding him TD back hands shadow blade across the chest cutting through his armour plate, the rogue violently strikes back with kicking TD's injured leg sending him to his knees...

topdogg2.jpg

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

*The alpha alien had left nothing but a half chewed midsection of the fallen topslice. A small victory in a large war, daveberg knew things were going to get worse.

crawling into a smaller, dimmer section of the mountain, the alpha alien found it harder to drag his decimated body any faster than a snail pace. His wounds seeped acid onto the stoney floors of inside the mountain, leaving a trail of steam and un-inhailable gases with every step he took. Daveberg needed to make it back to the HIVE, he was in danger, he was vaunerable and he knew it.

The hulking beast reached what seemed to be a junction of sorts and decided to crawl to the caverns to the left of him, the left proved to be the wrong turn.

Daveberg sprang to full height and bared his menacing teeth at something across the cavern from him. Digging deep, the claws of the monster embeded into the cold rock as he crawled across the walls hissing with distain for what he saw.

Below him, seemingly unconcious from severe wounds, was topdogg. Next to him, was a ravaged mess of a predator, the treacherous hunter they call shadowblade.

Daveberg carefully navigated his broken body across the roof of the cavern, ooze dripping from his giant maw, still TD did not respond. The hunter remained still. Still, but not dead. The alpha alien slowly lowerd himself down from the ceiling of the cavern, claws outstretched ready to tear flesh. The ebony monster came within a few yards of topdogg but still, no reaction.

Daveberg quickly used his slick barbed tail to hoist himself back up to the roof of the cave. This had been perfect for him. He was too injured to battle an older pred such as topdogg.

With that, the alien disappeared further on into the cavernous pitts of the mountain. Xenomorphs were close, that of his brood. He needed the cover of his warriors.......*

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

TD slowly awakens to what seems like months hes been here looking ti the left he can see a fallen rogue, to the right blood covered stone and over him what seems to be like the slim from an alien had he been faced hugged? no there was no face hugger around, did he just have one lucky encounter? yes! he can smell the aliens blood but was it a young drone or a warrior? TD had to act fast he was weak and could'nt risk any more blood loss, slowly crawls around in pain trying to lift himself up but stumbles back,TD use's the last of his medic cap tools to stop the blood from running down his body and collect shadow blades head he slowly makes his was towards the HIVE scanning for any hidden prey

topdogg2.jpg

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Man, I feel sorry for the xenos... Still, I surrvived! A first! Let's see here... First one I died, second I got chestbusted, but now, I LIVE! Great RPG, everyone! Let's do this again real soon!

deathdrop.jpg

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

*The Alpha alien was not the only one to welcome the unwanted guests in such an orchestral greeting. More guttural sounds emerge from deeper within the dark pit and soon the black m of three other Xenomorphs slowly come forth from the shadows hissing and growling at the intrusion: Iseijin, Drone Warrior, and Avpfreak. They snarl, snapping both sets of their jaws at the Hunters with every step foward; their tails whipping the air and cocking heads in aggression while thick pearly saliva oozed from their eager maws. The Alpha's three soldiers surround their leader protectively forming a defensive triangle in front of Daveberg.

*Iseijin took a few steps foward, her elongated head pointing arrow-like at the Hunters with her back puffed and rigid, growling, her upper lip quivering to display her many sharp teeth to the Predators. She feigned a lunge with every loud snarl she uttered then reared to full heigth, clawing the air furiously, before landing back on all fours. The two other Xenomorphs performed similar displays of prowess, each trying to act more aggresive than the other. It was a way to tell the Predators that unlike the Alpha these Xenomorphs were strong and healthy and that it would be foolish of the Hunters to attack such aggressive prey.

*She doubted this show would fully deter the Predators as they were were not easily intimidated but hoped it would be enough to make them think twice about an assault; already the Hunters were preparing their weapons for an offensive maneuver. They were not going to let these tresspasers to their planet and home get anywhere near their Alpha. Let the Hunters come, they were ready. If they wanted a fight then it would be just plain rude to let them down, and Iseijin was not one to disappoint...

(I need to get off now but I'll be back in a couple of hours.)

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg
~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

*The shadowclan had indeed done their intended damage. Daveberg was in a weakened state. Blood loss now though, seemed to be the least of his problems.

In front of him stood the Docter and K20, the two elders from the balatu clan. Weapons drawn and growling in a primal fury, they began to proceed forward. Forward that is, straight into a full frontal attack from three of the HIVE'S most leathal warriors. Iseijin led the attack, gracefully leaping forward, talons outstretched, she collided with the Doctor, sending both of them rolling across the floor, end over end, both trying to gain the advantage.

K20 looked on and stood his ground, hard. The two xenomorph beasts stared at the predator, oozing think fluid from their jaws, K20 drew his armblades and prepared to face the onslaught, for he would not faulter. avpfreak and dronewarrior pounced at the elder hunter, both on all fours, they tackled the predator and drove him into the harsh stoney wall of the cavern, teeth bared, tails lashing out.

As fast as his torn exo-skeleton wouold carry him, the alpha alien hoisted himself up onto the adjacent wall and watched with intent as his family attempted to tear apart the fresh meat....*

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron