caboose3456, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Caboose moved in front of Dave and quickly d there was nothing alive down here,nothing to use as a host.He and the others moved into a vent to wait for prey.

Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Lying in a pool of blood TD lay still, AH thinking he had beat the rogue slowly hobbled off and reached for his medikit to heal his leg but unaware the rogue was still breathing. AH with his back turned started to heal his leg…..unaware TD use’s all his strength leaps into the air AH hears the sound turns quick but his to late the blood covered rogue fly’s through the forest landing on AH with force pinning him to the floor with one swift aimed shot with his arm blade cuts through the hunter’s throat like a knife through butter , AH’s head rolls of his body and TD stands and roar’s in victory but is quick to fall back to the floor blood spurting out his stomach…..he must act fast or he will bleed to death, TD reaches for own medikit and starts to burn the at the hole in is stomach sealing the wound

TD again gets back to his feet, still enraged at the dead hunter and commences to skin the hunter and hang’s the head less pred’s body high within the tree’s for all to see coming into the forest area

topdogg2.jpg

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Stalker suggested that currently we are an easy target since we are all moving together. Stalker suggested that we split into groups, search all areas & meet up later. Groups of 2 or 3 & it would be wise not to leave the unbloods by themselves in this xeno infested place. None of us should be alone, stalker turns to doctor & says "it's your decision"

stalker.jpg

cystic_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Cystic Now sure that Katam would be fie alone runs through the vent system and drops on two marines and killing them instantly. He senses a predator very close by and hides in the vent system and watches and waits as a stealthy predator walks by but does not attack as he notices there is more than one pred with him so Cystic Vanishes running back to the Hive and then dragging a body through the vent system to a group of eggs back at the hive. the human is dead......yet. Cystic Hisses adn goes to seee Katam.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
THE HIVE CANNOT BE STOPPED. SO ALL TREMBLE IN FEAR FOR THE HIVE IS SUPERIOR

caboose3456, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Caboose never cared whether or not he killed a pred.The ultimate prize for him was a human.How he would love to see a human he caught get chestbursted.He called his brothers and they set off in search of more prey.

Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

TDN, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

TDN stood there, reading the piece of paper handed to him by Hicks. This is indeed disturbing news. "Goddamn Company! One day they'll become our death!" he thought. The note bothered him, some thing else was bothering him as well. In fact, the whole place made him feel uneasy. This was supposed to be their place where they reside, yet somehow it made him uncomfortable to the fullest.

He looked around to examine the room he was in, the same one he had been standing in throughout the whole hour. The room seems battered, with holes on the walls that seems like something burned through them. The rusty pipes are showing through the opening of the walls. The piecies of wires dangled from the ceilings. Something happenned here, and they missed it. He didn't think his men knew about it yet. After all, Hicks had only told the news to him.

He had ordered his men to split up, some to find out why there wasn't anyone here, and some to get their weapons so they could prepare for anything. Nothing seemed right here. His men should be back soon. Then maybe they'll get to the bottom of this. TDN knew that somewhere in his mind, he knew from his previous missions, what has happenned here, just as it happenned on all his missions before. But maybe this time, there was going to be something new.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

spearhead, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

spearhead was ready for battle but did not have to do much as his brother finally got his kill , Spearhead was happy that his brother killed such a powerfull enemy. With the lift partly destroyed the marines could not access level 2 the lift still worked but was hanging on by a thread.

Spearhread follows his brother and the alpha alien to there next destination of hunting joy.

boards dont hit back

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

the chestbuster ran into the darkness of the station the doctor had a feeling that battle would be soon. he bulled out his combi stick and extended it and they continued on to find the humans.

the station creeked with noises of people who werent there, it was not the most sutible enviroment for the hunt especially wiht xenomorphs around they would have to be vary careful the acidic blood could melt right throught the colony walls.

they clan moved slowly throught the darkened corridors utill they came to a stairway, they spoke to each other on wat they should do next each having their own opion of where to go next.

after a brieument the doctor and PREDATOR bothe roared and came to a descion the doctor would scout ahead and see where the stairs would lead and the clan would stay watch here untill his return if he wasnt back in soon they would assume his death and move on.

the doctor and PREDATOR both walked to the elevator doors the doctor said to him "look after the clan if i dont come back lead them to victory" PREDATOR said nothing and the doctor ran up the stairway.

the doctor came to the entrance of the top level a bountiful forest full of organic life this was odd why was this area still intact.

the doctor scanned around for anysigns of a threat, none. he ran back down the stairs and told the clan they now had to make the choice of countinuing on throught the corridors, going up to the forest or seeing where the stairs leaded downwards.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

doctor.bmp.jpg

as spearhead was in the queens chamber he dropped the human in front of the queen, but then as soon as spearhead did this it went dark section of the hive lit up in red light as if some power was cut.

hissing was still heard in the background and spearhead looked round to see if the alpha alien was around but could not see it. Spearhead sends a msg to the alpha through the queen using her like a switchboard.

now waiting in suspence spearhead picks the boady up to the hive wall and burrows into it awaiting this leader to arive back.

boards dont hit back

TDN listened to Reverand's every word. He was right, just as TDN had thought. Something is definetly wrong here. The first time they came here, there wasn't anyone. That just didn't seem right. They were expecting them. After all, it was their call that they came here. Although the message never told them aof the reason of why they came. The feeling of uneasiness increased inside of him. But he knew what he was, a leader, someone who shall not show fear no matter what. He turned to Reverand and said "Go see if you can find the others. We need to collect every single one of our members to the dining hall.No one should be anywhere else". Reverand understood his orders and proceed to move right away.

He had the feeling that something other than them, he and his men, were there, inside the Colony. Somehow he could guessed already what awaits them, but he wanted to make sure. And plus, there could have been something else that happenned in this colony that he and his men had not known about.

He reached for his Pulse Rifle and loaded it. There wasn't anything around him now, but he felt he just had to do it. Suddenly, he heard a noise that startled him. He tried to see what it was, but it wasn't anything. Whatever that was there, it's gone now. Not even his motion tracker picked up anything.

He prepared his stuff to go to the dining hall, where their meeting shall be held. They need to indeed get to the bottom of this.

*Note to Daveberg: Please don't delete my posts please. The above was just for suspense and I haven't started the action yet. Sorry about this side note too.*

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Stalker continued searching for his clanmates when he heard cries of pain coming from down the coridor. He turned the corner & spotted a dying marine, the marine looked like it had been impaled by a sharp weapon of some kind. The marine keeled over dead & stalker examined his wound. This was definently not done by his bretheren the wound was too crude & twisted like he had been impaled by a precision weapon & then spine like pieces had done the dirty work. He had seen these markings from his previous hunts & was sporting the scar from one as well. It was from a xenomorph tail. The hunt had just become alot mre interesting as xenos were stalkers favourite prey. He still knew he must find his clanmates so he searched on. After searching for ages he finally found them. It was the doctor, PREDATOR,solo pred,scar 774 & predrules. He greeted his clan brothers, the hunt could now truly begin. An ooman came running & screaming & bunped right into stalker, we raised our weapons & then realised the ooman was unarmed. Just as out weapons were being lowered a huge black shape leaped through the air & slammed into the ooman, pinning her to the groung. It's mouth opened, slime dripping from it's jaws. It's second jaw shot out & the oomans brains exited her head in a colourful fashion. Stalker raised his acid proof combistick & impaled the alien straight through the chest & lifted it off the ground. Pulling the combistick out stalker claimed it's head & said to the rest of his clan "THE HUNT IS ON" Now it would truly get intense.

stalker.jpg

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

A loud hiss echoed in the resin covered chamber as Iseijin greeted an oversized bug that was the Queen. She in fact had never met the great matriarch personally, this was the first time in the Xenomorph’s life she had had any contact with her, but instincts ruled a Xenomorph’s mind and in Iseijin’s mind she knew that this was the Great Mother of the Hive.

The great bug’s purr was enough to reassure Iseijin further in but she was hesitant to continue further. She took a step forward, only to take two steps back. This was definitely the Hive’s Queen, the pheromones drowning the chamber forced her mind to believe so, but Iseijin did not felt comfortable in the other Xenomorph’s presence. In fact, she found it… unpleasant. The stench of the pheromones was sickening, even downright nauseating. The feeling of absolute blind compliance to this great creature so revoltingly inborn. It was instinctive to be here but she found the experience to be so unnatural as to make her wish she could escape.

Iseijin shook her elongated head as if it would shake the unpleasantness out of her. She had never felt so awake when being forced into obedience. Where was that feeling of pleasant numbness that came at the end of the long needles? Iseijin didn’t mind what the strange upright creatures treated her roughly when being taken out of her binds; she knew if she obeyed then she would be rewarded with the sweet drug. She had been craving for those enjoyable trips into the semi-consciousness in which all seemed to make sense and her unknown source of hatred and fear would disappear if only for a few moments at a time. It was a strange and wonderful feeling of unquestionable ecstasy.

Not what she was feeling at the moment.

Iseijin growled loudly when the Queen lowered her head down to receive her drone. The Queen hissed in return and continued to press her dominance over her. Yet instead of a return acknowledgement the matriarch bug was greeted with a slash across the face.

The Queen threw her head back and roared. Iseijin roared back at her, displaying her sharp teeth at the oversized bug, slashing the air in challenge. But before the Hive’s matriarch could retaliate on the scoundrel, Iseijin made haste and ran out of the large chamber. The smooth floor betrayed her footing and slipped as she took too sharp a turn in the hall but she quickly recovered and continued to place as much space between her and the Queen finally finding a secure place to hide in the safety of a lower air vent.

Iseijin ragged breaths echoed lightly in the enclosed area, trying to figure what had happened. She had attacked the Queen. Iseijin had attacked the Xenomorph Queen. She could not explain why. A few moments ago she would be willing to die for the Great Mother and now the Guardian was the one that had assaulted her.

It was the anger. It had to be. The uncontrolled primordial anger that she did not have power over. She was powerless this way. She needed to regain that feeling of power.

Iseijin wanted the drug. Those upright creatures always carried the drug with them. Those upright creatures were here right now...

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Katam was wondering though the small air vent when he hears a loud screech come futher with in the vents he headed in the direction of the great screech and had finally met up with drone warrior as katam greated drone they both noded in agreement that they must travel fast but there was still one qestion would they travel together? if so they would hunt the might pred warrior together and fight side by side to protect each other and this elite would lead katam to victory to katam's revenge agianst the mighty pred

(sry i take so long to relpy but i can only get on for so long and at sertain time ect ect so please cope with me drone warrior il type a soon as i can m8)

Albert_Wesker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Wesker searched the living quarters for the colonists, but found no such people. He walked towards the landing bay so he could wait for TDN to come by and give him some orders.

Crpl_Hicks, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Hicks knew SOMETHING was wrong. In his first life something happened like this. Terrible, he remebered. He decided to leave the main marien party, before he does, he gives his concerns to TDN and wanders off. He walks around the corridors, abandoned, and terrifying. There is a large door wide open and he walks in to find a desk ripped in half by acid and a little sheet of paper. He reads "Test subject 10023: The xenomorph 10023 is very strange. We are trying to manipulate brain functions by a machine, but my colleges dobut me. They say there would be a far more complex way to control them, but I say we should stick to the plan...." Hicks therw this disturbing scientific note in his pocket and headed back to the mess hall, to tell TDN.

Fear. Fear is the mind killer. I will let my fear go over me and when I do only I will remain. Fear is the mind killer.

Crpl_Hicks, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

"Finally" Hicks said as he found his powerloader with the other mariens. He got into it, made sure it worked, and was ready, in case that brute, DAVEBERG, came back. Little did he know, he was being monitored. So was Dave. So was Deathdrop. They were being monitored by the real mastermind behind all this: DR. DEADWOOD."It is just delightful seeing them scurry around in the little battles. Just like Childern, almost." the madman said from his little escape pod, orbiting the colony. Dr. Deadwood was the one who sent the signal for the preds and humans to come. He betrayed his own people in the name of..... SCIENCE. Hicks had survied the battle, but might not last the war....

Fear. Fear is the mind killer. I will let my fear go over me and when I do only I will remain. Fear is the mind killer.

Cerrata, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

'The surroundings of this place are ugly, the planet is ugly, metal is ugly...' Cerrata thought...

The Balatu clan march quickly and quietly in front of him, Cerrata thinks for a moment and reflects on the last battle they endured... He only barely survived and he felt a bad vibe in the back of his mind... Yet Cerrata remains silent as he swiftly follows the Balatu Clan, moving swiftly behind them ever so carefully checking over his shoulder... They were cloaked but that doesnt mean things cant run into you or you cant run into them...

All ready there has been epic fighting, about 20 mins prior the new addition to the clan Scar774 had completely neutralised a human with a chestburster inside. Though Cerrata did not like the idea as the noise could attract 'guests'. This theory cracked when they were approached by a Xenomorph, the first of the hunt, Cerrata had armed his shuriken ready to hurl it at the Xeno when P R E D A T O R came rushing past dispatching the foe...

Cerrata welcomed P R E D A T O R, and upon hearing about K20 informs The Doctor that he would go and help their mentor and Leader... Few words were said and withing seconds Cerrata had wheeled around and hurtled down the corridors at full speed, making no noise that could be heard from a human ear, but a Xeno?? One thing Cerrata didnt understand was the always-improving genetic structure...

The blood is pounding in his ears as he tears down the corridor hoping to find his friend and leader K20A2 soon....

(signing off see you tomorrow...)

PredSig.gif

The_Reverand, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

After loading up and finding Didley squat inside the security Office, all the data chips were shredded and smashed to bits, so rejoinging the rest of the troops inside the messhall I had an uneasy feelings of Being watched, The Hairs on my neck were on end and I knew something was seriously wrong, I had all the same feelings I ahd last time we hit a hunter.
Walking over to TDN and Taking him Aside I mentioned to him how I was felling.
"Sir, look you mightn't believe me and I now I'm only new to the unit, but I've been in more fights with hunters than you can poke a stick at, and I swear even though I know they are worthy hunters this place looks like it had been hit a while ago. It could be a trap it could be some malfunctioning life support systems I don't know sir, But I feel uneasy, really uneasy liek we're being set up, I know the colonists wouldn't have made much of a decent prey, but what about us sir?"
TDN's Eyes opened wide, "Hrmm, You have a point there, do you have any evidence of them being here at any one stage?"
well sir, look at the burn marks in the wall, they weren't done by a rifle or a blowtorch, and secondly, I swear I saw something when we were unloading the dropship, I thought it was my eyes playing tricks, but after looking around, and the smell and the fact there are no people here in the area, I'm a lot more sus now sir. Plus when we got to the security Bunker there was no-one there and all of the information chips had been smashed to bits, the console was pretty muched ripped and burnt out of the wall, It looked like a form of periodic Flexcan Acid, the stuff they use to strip dust particles of starships, but seemed to have burnt a lot faster. so what do you think Sir? sound like something's seriously wrong here?

now the tables have turned on the predator, out numbered and with two powerfull xenos to fend off. it looked like the end for the celtic predator but just as the deadly enemies begin to fight again, they here a noise that roars through every bit of the complex.

they stop to listen to this noise and it is clear that it is k20 roaring.

spearhead then looks at the predator but he is gone. The predator has flead for what reason he dose not know.

there is green blood across the walls of the hive and all over the floor, but the wounded predator has left a trail of blood so spearhead decides to follow the trail.

boards dont hit back

TDN stood up and shrugged off the bit of pain he felt from the collision with the wall. Something had grabbed him and thrown him, something invisible. He knew what it was, a Predator. One of them must have gotten down here somehow. But why was there only one of them? And why does this one seemed to target him as its prey? Does it hope to find challenge? "If it did, it shall find more than a challenge" he thought.

Some of his men had gave in to their fear, the fear of an unknown enemy. They are now firing frantically, to all directions. This was how the Predators work. They use human's own fear against them, making them unable to think straight, or have any ability to resist. "Stop your Fire! Stay calm at all cost!" TDN yelled. They weren't able to see anything through the pitch blackness, and this only add to their fear. "I said stop! That's an ORDER!" he yelled again, and this time they complied. "We need to be calm to face this thing!" he said to them.

Just then, an invisible blade aimed for him, but it was interrupted by something that had lunged for the Predator. TDN tried to identify what had saved him, and he saw it through the dim light of his shoulder lamp. It was the Xenomorph they had recruited. It had saved him, as much as he hate to admit it.

Now, through the vision provided by the small lamp, he could see the 2 creatures battling it out. The Xenomorph was powerful, and both of them were equal in strength. The Predator was in a moment of visibility, due to it's cloaking device being damaged by the Xenomorph's lunge. This was his chance. TDN aimed his Pulse Rifle at the Predator, and with one load of his grenade, fired straight at it. The grenade hit the Predator on its face, and its mask was smashed into pieces. A part of its face began to bleed from the impact of the grenade.

TDN loaded again, not giving it a chance, firing another shot straight for its cloaking device. Now it can no longer cloak, and now he and everyone could see it as broad as daylight. TDN aimed again at the Predator, preparing to fire one last shot to finish it off...Yet the Xenomorph seemed to want to take this battle on its own...

*The Predator here is you, solo pred. The Xenomorph here is of course you, Isejin.*

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours