celtic102, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Celtic Rummeged throught the Old Rusty and destroyed armory and found pass codes to the mainframe.celtic Laughed and Chuckled as he memorized the codes.

For some Strange reason Passcodes to Level 3 were not on it. this chart must have been built before they created that level.

Celtic turned on his hologram Locater (that celtic used in Avp in the temple) and found out that marines were on every level but most were drunk. Celtic also saw a very blurry picture of a being with a dome shpaed head and no eyes. Celtic thought nothing of it and turned it off and walked on.

sigcreater2.jpg
My Horror Site

Avier7777, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Avier had heard the sounds of that old familar hiss. He tensed. His past rushing toward him again. It flooded his senses. When it hit he fell to his stomach, the experiments, the old wars.

His leader, Angus Alien and he had been part of another Hive. They had been taken, removed by force by the humans. Avier had been seperated from him, then the testing had begun.

At first they had made small cuts along his legs, his blood pouring into a containor that simpply dissolved. They took another and poured his blood into that. It did not seep through.

Then he could remember little. They had drugged him, when he had been awake he had attacked, hard and fast.

Then he rememebred a long needle and felt it perice him. The dizzyness had come after, and then blackness.

He could remember reawkaneing every couple of months, but then they would re-apply whatever they had given him. And it always worked.

Avier did not know what became ous, but he would avenge him. His leader, his brother, he would not let anything happen to this clan of theirs.

Avier got up, looking weak is something he did not want to do. He was an original, and he would be strong. He wondered if this Hive may have been related to his old one. But he doubted it, the chances were few.

He had been able to feel the queens pressence when he had awoken. He decided to go to her. To see her warriors, her alpha alien. Maybe he could help bring their clans closer together. But not to close. He knew little about them, a problem he would rectify soon enough.

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

the clan finally came to the end of the darkened corridor their acticvated they were invisible. the corridor had lead them straight to the AD's ship. no one was there this was their first step start here and follow their trails. the doctor turned to predatorrules and ordered PR place a motion sensor in the air lock so if anyone came back the ship the clan would know.

after predator rules finished they closed the air lock and cotinued to stalk their prey as they traveled down corridor A1 which leadsto many rooms and hallways.

this corridor was different form the other ithad light it was bright but the sense of emptyness still was all around the echoing sound of death could still be faintly heard it was an errie place even for the hunters.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

doctor.bmp.jpg

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

TD made his way slowly down the hallways of the giant structure passing what seem to be living quarters of the soft meat but things were quite…very quite, the hunter began to ask him self if this is really a new hunting ground or just a dead shell of what life did live here, stopping the beast turns to his left grace fully pushing aside a broken door to one of the chambers, looking around the living room TD goes over to a desk seeing a picture oroup of soft meat, TD looks curies at the picture as the “humans†seem happy which reminded the hunter of a time when he was with his clan, teaching young bloods how to fight always pulling through and stayed on top for his clan but no other elders had felt threatened by his skill, his determination to out right kill all those who oppose him the hunter was pushed to aside but now this beast will crush any thing that stands in his way……..SMASH the picture is slammed though the desk, TD growls angrily and walks with authority out the room

Running down the hall ways the giant cloaked figure reaches yet another lift shaft seeing no prey within his area he makes his way into the lift but as he steps in he see’s some ooze on the floor, crouching down he put his hand on the ooze realising that not just soft meat IS here, maybe there is a worthy hunt with this ghost colony, seeing these thing before in previous hunts the monster goes up to the top level of the facility, plasma caster ready and wristblades extended TD is ready, BING the lift stops, TD charges out leaping into the air but only to find himself in a what seems to be forest like ground landing with a tree TD scans all around slightly confused but doesn’t take his mind of taking the skull of some soft meat….

topdogg2.jpg

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

A loud roar his made by the beast blooding shooting out into the air the forest is turning light green, TD falls towards TS smashing his wristblade through the already battered face of TS still clutching his disc TS body slightly shakes it last bit of live as TS stair’s into the mask of his killer, TD turns the blade cutting a bigger hole through the dead rogues head rolling of the body with the last of his energy claws over the fresh hole in his stomach, the fallen rogue knows in his mind his time is up, flash backs of other hunts, his old flame, his old clan, the elders that pushed him aside………...the memory’s were funny and made the pred somewhat muster up a clicking laugh, knowing shadow blade was standing by TD assumed the hunter would have killed him already but slightly shocked that another rogue pred and killed one his fellow clan mate, shadow blade roars and slowly walking towards TD as the beast struggles to his feet …….

topdogg2.jpg

Crpl_Hicks, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

TDN didn't know just WHAT to make of the note, so he stuffed it in his pocket and relaxed, besides, there was no date on it. It was probably history. Sadly, it was. Just a figment that spawaned a wierd species called SHADOW SERPENTS. But none BUT the xenos themselves knew. Hicks decided to explore more. He was looking around and found a huge footprint. Wierd looking, with obvious claws. Hicks knew that this was one thing: a alpha xeno's footprint. That was the only one. Hicks knew something was afoot, but Buller said he was just a basket case. Hicks know loaded his guns, knowing nothing was there, just for support. He also found another disturbing note, this time, with a date on it. It reads as the following "Feb. 18: Testing is MARVELOUS. Weyland will just by it without even thinking about it. DR. C was right, we even have one that can be manipulated. We call this an enormous achievment. It was MY idea and MY creation. DR.C is getting all the attention. No, I, DR. Deathwood should get it all. We have everything planed out, even DR. C's death and a xeno take over. I wonder how Dave, that is what we call him, the alpha will react to our progities...." Hicks wanted to puke. He ran to the messhall to TDN, hoping he wasn't to late....

Fear. Fear is the mind killer. I will let my fear go over me and when I do only I will remain. Fear is the mind killer.

Nick_Kang_20, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

nicholaskang woke up next to spearhead he saw alien resin covering the walls human corpses were everywhere the other hive had taken action before me i saw quite a large quantity of eggs in sight and i remember what spearhead remembered the eggs were not there after the alien met spearhead he started to head to the upper levels to kill the remaining humans...
(if tis isnt long enough i will edit it)

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

FINALLY Katam has awoken in the dark damp hive of infestation and it is all qiet there are no fellow xeno's in sight but there is a small air vent up above Katam and there seem to be noise's coming from them they sound very formilyer Katam relises that sound that sound of a very threatning ally.........Drone-Warrior so Katam strech's his mighty body ready for battle and revenge for Katam has a mighty fow to find and destroy for he sence's his presence neering him and Katam will fight for the good of the hive to destroy him but Katam cannot do it alone so he clime's up into the air vent to seek his ally Drone-Warrior

(Topdogg im coming for you hehehe)

Sig.jpg

solo_pred, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

there was little sounds in the mess hall wispers gun fire wisper. i look up to see an open air shaft thingy. i jump up into it i crawl along th shaft untill i found another vent i looked threw it and saw two mariens with guns pointing foward they were sweating and breathing hard. then thhere was a CRACK of meatle and i fell threw.

Balatu will slater evrey bit of life you have out of you.
The Gods of Death are alwas wathcing.
so die

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

*This new environment proved to be harder to maneuver in than Iseijin first perceived. With thick metal walls in such enclosed areas all summoning calls bounced back in scrambling echoes and the smooth surfaces did not provide an adequate surface to cling on to. More than once her foot had slipped from under her and her body slammed on the floor. Only with careful weight distribution did she managed to back on all fours again.

*An odd smell caught her attention. It was a familiar scent, yet she did not perceive it as recognizable. Iseijin made her way out into another odd chamber, no doubt created by the original inhabitants of this place that seemed to be perfectly made for creatures that could stand upright. But if those were the creatures that dominated this place beforehand, why did she smell something absolutely different? It was ridiculously familiar…The scent of another Xenomorph.

*Except that it was wasn’t from her Hive.

*A rival Hive perhaps? If this were the case then there was a possibility that her Queen was in danger. If the other matriarch decided to expand her reign then there was no doubt that she would attack them. The Hive would have to greatly expand their numbers should the other Hive ever decide to become hostile.

*Judging from the mingle of scents in the air, it seemed that there was a variety of different hosts to choose from. Such a buffet of choices. Oh how fortunate for Iseijin…

Avier had gathered a small group of aliens. Though some were fresh and others not so he felt that they would do fine against any of the slight oppisition he might encounter. He led the group down an access panael he had found earlier in his wanderings. He hoped it would lead to the engine, if not, they woud have at least gotten some exorcise. He slipped thrrough a narrow pass and then began to free fall. For a moment Avier panicked. Then he hugged the wall and balanced himself. The shaft was a vertical drop from this point on. He hissed a warning to those following him and continued down.

Avier landed firmly on his four legs. He moved his tail back and forth not liking the cramped quarters. If anything tried to ambush them here they would have little room to manuever. Wether it be from bullets or plasma. He walked slowly forward, hoping no one would be here. The red lights illuminating the shaft distorted his vision as he walked. His sense of smell was also lessend by the thick smells of oil permeating his mouth. His hearing jarred by the metal things clanging agaisnt one another, he was vituraly blind and deaf in this room. He did not like it.

He told the others to hold back, if something attacked him the others would be able to retreat or attack. The red lights began to blink as he neared a opening. He stuck his long black skull into what he now realized must be their destination. He brought the other aliens forward. Then left them at the entrance. His hiss barly audiable over the fluury of mechanims pumping around him. The chamber opened to show one large reactor, pumping some sort of fuel into a large cylindor.

The red lights had stopped and the room was illumated by sharp bright lights penitrating from the ceiling high above. His sight had returned, but his sense of smell had not, nor his hearing. He would remain cautious until he regaind both.

A loud humming came from a genartaor about 5 meters away. He moved towards it. He peered into it and saw nothing that his eyes could percieve. A faint shimmer of light glimmered and then disapperared. Avier stood at attack posotion. Ready for the creature to strike. But it did not. In fact, Avier was not even sure he had seen it. Nothing but tricks of his eyes, at least that would he told himself as he warned caustily towards the large engine.

Avier saw three large cords connecting to a very large pump. He called for two aliens to come forward, the two in front came to his sides and awaited his command. Avier let out a low gurgle, indicating this would be a great sacrifice. Then the alein to his left slammed his inner jaw into the other's skull. The blood poured over the cords.

With an electrcal spark the nosies began to slow. He knew it would take time before the entire station would go toatly dark and lose all power, mayeb a day or two at most. The lights faded in the engine room. Aver hissed with pleasure. So, this was their new kingdom.

Blood Seeker awoke from his meditation,a meditation so deep, not even the roar of the Doctor was able to wake him. He rose and began to collect his weapons and armor. Blood Seeker put on his thermal netting, his black armor vest, his shin pads, shoulder pads, his wristblade, and his wrist computer/self destruct device.

He pressed a few buttons and cycled through his recordings, until he came across a warbeat from his home planet. To most, the music meant Death, to him it was a soothing symphony! Blood Seeker put on his mask and attached the breathers, as the music started to filter into his mask.

Ready, he made his way from the Ship. He took in his surroundings with great detail, casually changing vision modes to make sure nothing was missed. Blood Seeker soon passed a halfdead human, but paid his bloodthreats no mind. He eventually found himself amoungest other clan brothers, and promtly asked the closest one, what he had missed.

Blood Seeker is equipped with standard Predator armor, 1 small wristblade, 1 Naginata, and a small Plasmacastor.

the ship was pretty small compared to there own. the clan was serching for sings of prey and dident find much of any thing. then Shadow found a map of the ship. we all decided to head to the sleeping quarters to start the hunt.

so die

Avier slowly and humbly began to enther the HIVE. He slipped with caution into the dark slime covered walls. Lights flickered in and out, perhaps part of the power fading in and out, perhaps the HIVEs own doing.

He walked for what seemed like hours, awaitng the sound of an attack, he heard the sound of the HIVE dripping to the floor. He thought he could see eyes peering at him from deep inside the walls, the many side passages putting him on edge.

A low hiss told him to humble himself. He lowered himself to the floor, the Alpha Alien had found him. The smell of the alien brought Avier to his knees. The dark as night sheen of his skin reflected Avier's position.

The alpha alien towered over him, showing off his domonince. Avier was not afriad, but showed only respect to the alien. The alpha alien let out a hiss and Avier went to his regular stature. The alpha alien urned, and walked slowly into the HIVE.

Avier followed close behind, this alien demanded respect, and that was what Avier would give him.

At least, for the time being.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

*The alpha aliens trip had been cut short, almost breaching the security doors on the blast elevator to level 2, the matriarch tuned into the mighty warriors bio-electrical impulses and motioned for him to return.

Without question, the first born quickly lept back towards the slick metallic cable holding the once operational lift. In one swift motion, the xenomorph wrapped its tail around the cable and began to lower itself back down to engineering level 3.

A unison of hisses could be heard as the meanacing alpha male stepped back into the now transformerd engine room, it appeard there seemed to be some conflict going on in the HIVE. Daveberg needed not to take another step. He sensed the over tones of an outsider, a dfiferent species......

Carefully he paced into the massive cavern, his long barbed tail grinding across the iron grid floor as he slipped along on all fours.

IN front of him stood something the alpha alien had not encountered before. A new breed of xenomorph, smaller in size than the HIVE drones, it's armoured skin a lighter shade than the towering alien that stood before it. Small spikes protruded from the arms and legs of the drone, making it look like some kind of savage serpant.

The gesture had been made. Spearhead reared up and threw the human body on the floor in front of te alpha alien and hissed gently.

Ooze flowed from davebergs chin as his teeth slowly began to show, a high pitched noise began to form in the alpha aliens throat as he arched his elongated head towards the queen. She returned the look and simpley nodded her crown. With that, the alpha alien let out a huge roar, snapping his knife like tail into the air, the rest of the HIVE xenomorphs present followed the lead and an unearthly chorous of hissing echoed around the colony as speahead and his alternate brood had been accepted as allies to the HIVE.....

With this, the xenomorphs turned and swarmed from the engine room and began their stalk.....

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

balatu went on. at one point they where in a lighted room the. they turn the corner to see darkness. th hall was pitch black

Black... black is the color of the xenos, the color of lonlyness and the color of death. but this was the hunt. the unbloods wanted to be blooded and the blooded wanted to be a God of Death. and because of this balatu moved into the darkness, unaware of what was coming.

there was a swich of vision changeto look for exenos... but nothing, instead they found a power box that had been riped apart by the claws of an exeno there was no fixing it... well there was... but every ony was to lazy to fix it so we left.

threw the dark ness we went. we fell down a 5 steo stair case... acctuly it was only me and PREDATOR. we moved on threw the darkness. then i herd a groan a human groan, i fliped threw my vision modes untill i saw him. lying there i saw a marien no arms and a acid burnt leg. we walked tward him an he started crying afrade we wher going to kill him. the docter and predatorrules looked for an embryo in him but found nothing. He was going to die any wo balatu moved on.

so die

Drone-Warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Drone Warrior shook while sending off a melody of clicking noises. Drone was having a hard time reaching his fellow xenomorphs.

This place was strange. Quiet in the hallways and always having the feeling that someone was behind you were 2 qualities that most people experienced here.

Drone Warrior continued his quest to find his fellow xenos by jumping into a ventilation system. He thought that he would surely run into somebody, but being friend or foe was the question.

~All bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

scar774, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

as the party pased the crying human scar stopped and looked at him. the man sobbed and weakly said "go ahead! kill me!" the man opened his eyes to see all of us gone.

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA

Avier slipped away. He was tired, his body seemed to be slowing down. He jumpped and almost missed the tree he was aiming for. Avier shook his head.

He drpped to the floor a good deal away from the other living things. He was slowing down, not something he wanted to do. He needed to get across a large open room.

Avier walked as fast as his body would let him. It was indeed a slow pace. He had gotten about half way when he fell. No, he thought. He let out a low hiss. One for help. There was something wrong, very wrong with his body.

Could it have something to do with the drug? He dragged himself across the room. He was near a door way. Almost done he told himself.

Then two large balck boots stopped in front of him. Avier looked up, into a barrel of a pulse rifle. Avier let out a low hiss. The only sound he could make.

Then he saw the black skin of a fellow alien. he hissed. It was Isejin. He was at their mercy, and everyone present knew it.

Avier slowly fell into darkness.

--
Think? Why think! We have computers to do that for us.

walking around on level 2 Death is wondering how many weeks he has got left before he can go home to see his famly and friends but over the past few days a copule of marines havew disappeared a captain has aslo be gone for a month

I live for the battle I live for the hunt
I live for my friends I live for the hunt
I will die for the prize I will die for my elder
I will die for the Queen I am in charge of my men and wil not put them in danger i am loyal to my clan i obey and i do not disobey i am loyal