Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

I listen.

What a remarkable creature, the "Yatua". A monster with unimaginable strength, wit, and bravery, the perfect fighter. But also an arrogant one. Thier blood boils, and they lose thier way... And then strength abandons them. All must fall, the killer says, acidic blood pooling around his body. He is near death...

I make my advance towards the xenomorph. I know this one- his name is badapple, and he was of my unfortunate hosts clan. Perhaps he can be of use to me, provided he survives. Honestly, I could care less. His body shone in the light, his body not designed to grip the trees, and his mind is devoted to his hive. Xenomorphs are creatures of perfection, perhaps too much. They are mindless killers, sadistic beasts, and cornered lions.

I crawl to the fallen Badapple, wrapping my arms around his chest, pulling him out of were he had fought the predator. I turn and look at the dying youngling- I feel no sympathy. It was his own stupidity that cost him his life.

"I have followed you, Badapple."

His body begins to regenerate, propped up against the back of a tree.

ikaros991, Yautja, 9 years ago

ikaros looks at his killer and congrats him with his dying breath "you were a fine opponent and worthy prey" he spits out a bit blood cuz of his wounds and says "still your not gone make it out alive" with his final breath he takes of his mask with his functional arm and roars at the xeno and faces his killer and then he puts the combistick in the stomach of the xeno with his final and last strenght. as they both are dying he gets closer to the xeno and says "this was destined to happen that we both would die in this hell hole but still im glad aswell as i will not fall alone" he then starts to fall backwards and lands on the ground dead looking up to the sky. ikaros died by badapple

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

Bad apple looked looked at Dronehive, "Thanks, I doubt i'll make it out of this though." He hissed looking at the fallen predator beside him and then to the staff in his torso. "Ouch." He hissed laughing slightly and continuing talking to drone hive, "I wanted to find you, But it was so hard. Your pheromones cut out, and were replaced by something else." He hissed looking away. Krio, Blizzard, If I don't make it out of this. Find everyone, destroy everyone. I don't care." He hissed. "How did you like my speeches, I thought they were good." He continued. "I... gotta, make.. it to the.. pond." He hissed crawling away from the predator. He fell into the pond, and waited. sinking to the bottom He didn't need any air so he laid there, at the bottom of the pond, waiting for the staff to melt under such high concentrations of acid. "Goodbye, for now."

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

"WHY THE FUCK AM I IN WATER?"

Deathdrop's hand snagged a rock on instinct and pulled himself back onto shore, where he dodged Concrete's next attack by scant inches. "Damn" he said in between dodges , "You've gotten-oof-better since the last time we-SHIT!-fought..."

"As flattering as all this is-" Concrete said just before roundhouse-kicking Deathdrop through a thicket of bamboo, "What's the bloody plan?!" He sliced away at the stalks to find Deathdrop gone.

"The plan..." said a voice from seemingly nowhere, "Is we find out what we're up against. The bastards want a fight, wherever they are."

Concrete circled slowly, watching for any movement. "So...?"

"So let's give them one!" yelled Deathdrop as he tackled the other Yautja from behind... Or attempted to. Concrete had hit him with a rock in what Deathdrop had to admit was a pretty impressive counterattack. "Your cloaking device doesn't work after a dip like that, you stupid sod!"

"There's a saying on Earth, Concrete," said Deathdrop as he rolled onto his back, "...SWEEP THE LEG!" He kicked Concrete's legs out from under him.

"Now, as far as this mess we're in... Any ideas?"

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

Her mind is in mine. It tinges me with bits of loyalty to her hive, effectively mixing into some kind of sick remorse. There is some sort of beauty in bad apple's demise, a terrible flurry of emotion that should not exist within the mind of a monster. I have to save him. I must. My voice reaches out from the abyss.

"I can save you, Badapple."

"At the price of your loyalty."

I can try to save him. I can try to save him, if only to ease the pain.

Bad apple felt the presence. "Fine, let me regenerate. I will help you." He hissed setting his body to the bottom of the pond, Small fish like creatures were no more than bones in the acid pond. He looked up to the surface seeing dronehive's face rippled and distorted through the water. "YES!" He thought watching the combi stick melt and float to the bottom. The wound closed up rather quickly leaving a foot long shard of metal in him "NO!" he thought and looked at his arm. Which was completely regenerated save for his claws which would be back in a matter of minutes. "Ok, I'm coming up." He hissed propelling himself through the water reaching the top. He crawled out of the water and hissed to dronehive "Thanks, I guess I owe you my loyalty for now."

Gaunt, Yautja, 9 years ago

'Prrreeeeyyyy~..'

His mind had shifted rather exponentially in the climbing of the tree canopies, and though it had taken Gaunt a longer time, due to his smaller mass and shorter reach, the steady ascend had been calming, helping him to regain sentience as the colours of the World came to him.

Miles upon miles of jungle spanned out before him. The 'sight' of his pheromones as they spread through the air had covered a wide distance, giving the skulking Xenomorph a wide field of view. A low hiss echoed from his lips, for despite his vantage up high, no wind of any kind pertained to brush against his flesh.

Was this place another falsehood, like his 'dreams'? Another Wey-Yu experiment, hidden through the subjects deluded senses, layers of mind altering suppressants and hallucinogens pumped deep into his system.

The certainty or positives of the place seemed far to unreal, as did his faith in simply scrawling his way all the way out of this deep canopied jungle. He feelings told him to prepare and not fall head-over-tail, the border of this place were slowly coming to sight, on a monstrously large scale.

The snake-like skulker reeled and turned as he became aware of things that held familiarity, the 'scents' of other Xenomorph lifeforms drifting into his pits. His lips quivered on the taste of the air, faint trails of pheromones to be his guide to a clearer path.

Leaping through the canopy tops of the trees, Gaunt was pressing forwards up high, soon to close the distance between what would either become his friends, or his foes.

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

In an untouched part of the jungle arena a familiar Drone stood above a dying Marine.

"Rejoice and be glad you unclean human for your body will be consumed for the good of the Holy Flesh Empire!"
"What, the fuck?"
"Hmph. What foul and vileness spews from your opening. You are indeed unclean"

The human tries to reach for his combat knife but Tawganator pins him down to prevent his movement.

"A pity your soul can't be saved by the miraculous rebirth. But I am ever so hungry"
"Nooooo!"

Red blood pools around the two and seeps into the soil.

"For the Holy Flesh Empire"

Bad apple hissed, His mind had a sharp pain. "Tawganator is here, an old rival." He hissed looking up at the sky, still watching the occasional drop pod fall from the heavens. "I need to find him, not yet however. I Can't risk it alone, I'm still weak from the fight. and this steel rod embedded as part of me now." He thought, "I must tell dronehive and the others, but for now I'll play along to see what Dronehive has hidden up her sleeve." He thought again, waiting for dronehive to reply to his proposal

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 9 years ago

She was running, as fast as her tiny legs would take her. "SON OF A BASTARD'S FUCK, WHY WON'T ANYONE FIND ME?!?!?" She had obviously screeched as loud as she could but no one responded to her challenge. Maybe she could find someone in the direction she was headed. She just had to find something to hit. "Why, maybe I'll find that bas-" She abruptly came to a halt, not because she wanted to, but because she came into contact with a very familiar ally, Badapple, and tumbled to a stop.

Bad apple hissed, he turned quickly and tackled the fellow runner. But quickly noticing it was gamefreak he got off. "Sorry, this planet's got me all jumpy. I was just headed to find you, so do you know what's going on here?" Bad apple asked Gamefreak, waiting for a reply.

She quickly pulled herself together. "I have no clue, but it seems to be some sort of preserve." She quickly inhaled trying to taste the scents around her. "I can smell members of the humans and hunters, perhaps we are just being toyed with by some higher power." She quickly moved around the area, trying to get a sense of where exactly they could be. She quickly turned back to Badapple, "Have you seen anyone else?"

"yes, I'm with blizzard, dronehive, and some new xenomorph I've never seen before. I don't exactly trust him yet. but for now, I've already killed someone." Badapple looked to gamefreak proudly. "It was a young, new hunter that had underestimated me." Bad apple hissed, "We should keep moving, I've seen some powerful people around. DeathDrop, concretehunter, and V2 are all on-planet, so unless you want to get torn into pieces I suggest we keep moving with the group." Bad apple hissed.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

Wave 2

Hello there! Welcome again to the event Planet O’ Slaughter! I’m here with my co-host, N'URGL-GLFK the GREATER, to introduce you to the second wave of FIGHTERS! My name is DANK the KUSHEST. Welcome!

Hello! If you’re just joining us, this event is a Fighting Tournament inhabited by creatures from all over space and time! For some people, these creatures are pets. Others use them for fights. Myself… I used to study these creatures as a profession. Now I watch them fight! So cool!

*If you’re just joining us, then you should know that this is just a general overview of the tournament. To focus on a specific fight, log onto our website to view separate Livestreams of every fight happening right at this moment! You can either view each fight in real time, or watch them from the beginning.

This OVERVIEW introduces you – our audience – to each new combatant, stage, and fight. Right now, there is one fighter (a Xenomorph Praetorian! Wow!) who has been out of the action because he was accidentally sleeping, and not because he was too lazy to participate, I ASSURE YOU.

Anyway! This Xenomorph is known as…

Wow! This is weird, he has no information card. Well, if you’re logged onto our website, you have the chance to vote on this guy’s name! So cool!

So, what does our audience want to call our new challenger?

”That’s a Weird Fetish But Ok”

Right! So his name is “Bloo”! Wow!

I’m surprised the voting came out to a normal name! We had a close contest with our 2nd and 3rd highest-voted options: “LUCKYCHARMSANALFISTING” and “DOFROGNIPPLESMAKEMILK.” Remember the victor of the last tournament, “IMGOINGTOMASTURBATETOTHIS”? Ha ha! Wow!

A Challenger Approaches

It looks like Bloo is coming out of his cage. Bloo, how are you?

[It doesn’t respond.]

It looks like his communicator isn’t working for some reason?? Well, there’s nothing we can do about that now until he earns the necessary points to request repairs. For those of you just joining us, he can only earn points by killing things. It looks like Bloo will be silent for a while, so I’m going to translate what I think he would be saying, because I feel like I know him! Is that fine, Bloo?

[It doesn’t respond.]

It looks like he’s waiting for something. What could he be waiting for?

Hmm! If I were Bloo, I would be waiting for something to come to me, as opposed to seeking prey to kill! That’s because he’s a Xenomorph Praetorian, who usually waits within the Hive rather than leaving it. Smart thinking, Bloo! Where did you learn that tactic?

[It doesn’t respond.]

Ha ha!

Wait! Something is approaching Bloo's area!

She turned to Badapple. "So you already have one victory. You are a very lucky xenomorph." She began to trod around, her mind rapidly turning, trying to think of what to do next. Then, an idea came to her. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOooOOoOoOoOOoOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo, I have a great idea." She quickly turned back to Badapple. "Okay, okay, okay, get this. Imagine an epic battle with all the combatants fighting to the death. With everyone in there, killing each other and tiring themselves out. Imagine if we could get every single combatant to go to a single area and we sit back and watch them fight and kill each other. And when they victor(s) emerge we come in kill them ourselves." With her idea stated she quietly waited for a response to the idea.

He looked at her strangely, his head slightly cocked. "But, that wouldn't be easy. we can't just walk up to any predator and be like "Hey, follow me to your death!" He said. "Sorry, I just am a little mad because of this spike in my chest!" He screamed. staring at Ikaros' corpse lying by the tree, devoid of flesh and skin. He smiled. "But, what if we trick them. Let em see us and then lure them to the others, but then we have to make sure they will fight and not befriend eachother." He stated. "This plans crazy, almost like some form of suicide."

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

Staggering back to his feet and rough around the edges Concrete composed a plan.

"Well" Concrete said, Following a hay-maker through DW's gut. "I have an idea"

Concrete grabbed DeathDrop by his chest plate.

"Hold your breath"

The two hunters dragged each other into the river. The two kicked and punched at each other until haunting green streaks of blood began to mist the crystal water. Slowly the stream began to pick up pace, The sound of rushing water was more and more apparent.

Dragging his head out from the current DD spat out "CONCRETE WHAT THE HELL IS THIS"

"I'll explain after the Waterfall!"

DD turned his head to notice the river didn't continue, Snap back to reality, There goes gravity. Something something Moms spaghetti.

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

"Ah. The Flesh thanks you for your offering"

The Drone dug his hands into the leftovers.

"Mmm, still warm. The Flesh must be pleased with me"

The Drone began to wipe the dark red blood over his body and an inhuman smile formed on what cold be described as his face.

"Now to spread the word and do the work of The Holy Flesh Empire"

The blood covered Drone went forth on his pilgrimage into the jungle.

"I love my job"

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

"I'M SHOCKING MYSELF"

Hello. Speaking right now is one of the many hosts of Planet O' Slaughter. Hello. My name is BISCUIT the BUTTERED. It's my job to tell you about our competitors, and right now, we're following the last remaining Xenomorph Praetorian left in the game. Our viewers recently voted on calling this Praetorian "BLOO," and so we will follow BLOO as he goes along his way. Bloo has just recently deflowered a human. This gives Bloo 10 points.

Hello Bloo, how are you feeling after having just scored your first 10 points?

[It repeatedly scrapes its own crotch with three of the dead human's fingers. This is shocking.]

Shocking.

BADAPPLE and GAMEFREAK

Hello, and welcome back to Planet O' Slaughter. My name is BISCUIT the BUTTERED, and the fighter we're following this hour is BLOO, a Xenomorph Praetorian. He currently has 20 points and several dozen Thumbs Up symbols on his scorecard. That's pretty goddamn low for someone that's been in the game for 57 minutes.

Bloo is now approaching 2 other Xenomorphs! Their names, as appears on their scorecards, are Badapple and Gamefreak. It appears that these 2 Xenomorphs came from the same Hive as Bloo! This is shocking. Isn't that shocking?

SHOCKING

Howdy! This is your co-host, DANK the KUSHEST, and wow, that sure is shocking, BISCUIT! Ha ha!

SHOCKING #2

Hello. This is your co-host, BISCUIT, and you're right, DANK, this is very shocking.

If you literally just started watching right here, then let me say this again: Bloo is approaching a pair of Xenomorphs (named Badapple and Gamefreak), and they all come from the same Hive. What are the chances of that? Wow.

It's too bad Bloo's Microscopic Translation Device doesn't work - he won't be able to say anything to them. How does that make you feel, Bloo?

[It faces away from the camera and bends over.]

Shocking.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

Mourrlthufk's tentacle moved over the holocast control device to change the channel. Nothing but garbage on these days. Back when he'd been a larva, they'd have decent programs on the holo-cast. These days? Ha! All garbage.

"Parental unit, parental unit! Look! The Yautja just went over a waterfall! And the ugly one's puking!"

The hatchlings were right. "Great Borguth's tusks! Look at him go!"

Maybe this show was worth watching after all...

Deathdrop let just enough air back into his lungs to get the taste of his breakfast out of his mouth. And also to scream very loudly. That too.

"CONCREEEEEEEEEEETE WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!"

"JUST TRUST MEEEEEEEEEEEE... BUTIFYOUVOMITONMEAGAINI'LLFEEDYOUTOTHEGRO'TYEATTHEBOTTOM!"

"...THE WHAT NOW?"

As they somersaulted through the empty air, Deathdrop caught sight of it. Yes, that was a rather large, pissed off-looking Gro'Tye, and being that this was a species that was universally known and feared for being large and pissed off-looking, that was really saying something.

"OH."

Going down...

HEY, FOLKS! N'URGL-GLFK THE GREATER HERE! And I want to tell you about our little buddy at the bottom of the gorge!

*Upbeat, 50's educational film-style music begins playing, complimenting the sudden black and white graininess of the holo-cast*

Yes, the Gro'tye! Often called "Nature's pitiless killing machine," this big purple lug's native world is unknown, but these days, he makes his home on LV-742, where he long ago wiped out any potentially competitive life! Our friend the Gro-tye is so aggressive, in fact, that only 16 or so native species still exist! Why, you won't find a harder worker in the whole galaxy!

With his massive interlocking fangs, venomous tusks, steel-rending claws, foot-thick hide, and unyeilding hatred for all life, this little scamp is 15 feet of fun for the whole family!

... Provided, of course, you're nowhere near it.