PRIME TIME

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

LADIES, GENTLEMEN, HERMAPHRODITES, AND SPECIES WITH NO CONCEPT OF GENDER! WELCOME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

PLANET!

O!

SLAUGHTER!

THE ONLY SHOW IN THE GREATER MAGELLANIC CLOUD WHERE YOU CAN WATCH THE MOST DANGEROUS BEINGS FROM ALL TIME AND SPACE RIP EACH OTHER TO SHREDS FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME! I'M YOUR HOST, N'URGL-GLFK THE GREATER, AND TONIGHT, WE'VE GOT ACID-BLOODED PARASITES, HIGH-TECH BIG GAME HUNTERS, AND SOME FREAKY SPECIES FROM THE MILKY WAY WITH ONLY ONE HEART!

USING OUR PATENTED TELEPORTATION TECHNOLOGY, WE'LL BE DROPPING THEM ONTO A STEAMY JUNGLE PLANET UNTIL THERE'S ONLY ONE SPACE MONSTER LEFT STANDING! AND TO LET YOU HEAR ALL THE LATEST IN TRASH TALK, WE'VE FITTED THE COMPETITORS WITH MICROSCOPIC TRANSLATION DEVICES! (What? What do you mean they don't all work? We're live, you idiots!) AAH... SORRY, FOLKS! MINOR TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES!

AND NOW, WITHOUT FURTHER ADIEU...

LET THE SLAUGHTER BEGIN!

*Deathdrop woke suddenly, scanning the environment. There were what looked like cameras floating above him, and he could hear every manner of horrible noise from the jungle. The odd thing was, he could understand every word of the strange babbling. This is the last time I get drunk on an unfamiliar asteroid..., thought the hunter as he got to his feet.

He unsheathed his wristblades. Nothing to do now but wait...

Blizzard, Yautja, 9 years ago

Blizzard would have let out a groan if he could his whole body ached as if he had been smash against a brick wall for the last three hours and that wasnt even the worst part there was this pain in his throat and brain that could only be described as being akin to being on fire . The warrior attempted to remember to piece together what had happened. The last thing he could remember was hunting not too far away from the hive when a sudden light from the sky blinded him and then everything went dark .

Blizzard train of thougths was quickly interrupted as a miasma of senses flooded over him . Everything about this place felt wrong the taste , the scent , every single one of his senses just felt a bit off.
Instinctevely blizzard climbed to the highest area in a attempt to locate anyone else of his species or
whoever had brought him here or at the very least to make sense of where he is .

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

Bad apple awoke, he hissed "NO FAIR, just about to tear that guy to shreds!" He wasn't familiar with this planet. Many new kinds of flora and fauna. He wanted to proceed but he decided to take it slow. He looked up at the camera's "What the?" he thought moving around watching the camera track his movements. "What is this?" He hissed feeling the cold steel transmitter necklace on his throat. he thought "I need to get this thing off of me." He raised his tail and began stabbed at it, suddenly a large pain went through his body. "Damn the collar was electric." He said to himself. "Oh well, i'll see if any other Shadow serpent's woke up here as well." he said to himself again. "Wait, who am i talking to?"

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

DarkLioness woke up feeling very weak and light-headed, she struggled to stand up straight and it took three tries in a span of six minutes before she succeeded in standing at her full height. The Hive Warrior felt shakey for a few minutes as she stood stock still trying to get a feel of her surroundings. The smell....the smell wasn't familiar to her and she didn't sense the rest of the Hive so it was clear she was not with her brethren. The climate was warm and steamy and the scent of various life forms greeted DarkLioness's senses, which only served to add to her state of confusion. DarkLioness didn't remember where she had been before she woke up here but she was certain that this wasn't the place. There seemed to be no one familiar around, that so could tell right away. Above her head to her left there was a low humming sound that made DarkLioness turn around, on shaky legs, to see a camera hovering three feet away from her.

Instead of lashing out and attacking this object instead she approached it with curiosity, cocking her head to the side and twitching her tail slowly back and forth. She emitted a low almost purring noise which served to be a stark contrast to her usual hissing and high pitched screeches of unbridled madness. How long had the camera been there exactly and what was it's purpose? The camera seemed to follow her movements and for a brief period it ceased movement when she slowly dragged a claw across the lense before it floated above her reach. Satisfied and ready to move on DarkLioness return to all fours and began to slowly walk along. Her sense had returned in full now and since there were no immediate threats or perceives threats, this slow pace would suit her well. For now.....it was time to explore.

*I'll figure this place out as I go along* she thought to herself

A low rumble reminded the Warrior Xenomorph that she hadn't eaten in a while. She gave a low hiss that translated to:

"I'm so hungry, I really need to feed."

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

Somewhat blurred, Coldthrone's eyes opened and closed rapidly in confused succession. Once the slime induced fog was cleared he found himself staring up an open sky, clouds lazily wafting about. Cautiously he rose from the ground into a quizzical crouch, where was he? How did he get here? His helm was on his hip, he sniffed the air and found no familiarity in this places scent which was very disconcerting to Coldthrone. He had been to many places around the universe but never this one before, he watched as an evil looking creature skulked past on it's obscene number of limbs. It was smaller than a cat but still looked like it could give a nasty bite with its centipede-like pincers under a thick chitin brow giving off a primitive feel to it.

Coldthrone leapt high onto a low branch as something came crashing through the underbrush towards him, his wrist blades extending in mid-jump. From a bush pounced a ferocious horned reptile, its long claws tore into the back of the demonic centibeast(Coldthrone was not fond if it) with a fearsome roar coming from its fang filled maw. Coldthrone at seeing this left his perch and landed softly on the ground near to where the carnage was, and casually walked over. He clicked his mandibles and the beasts head turned to look at him with beady black eyes, but it seemed uninterested and returned to its feast.

Coldthrone rolled his eyes and let out a whistle-like noise and the beast stalked towards him, an annoyed look spread across its scaled features. As the beast drew near Coldthrone crouched once more and readied himself for the onslaught....

The onslaught of affectionate abrasions and licks.

Coldthrone was nearly knocked over as Destroyer(his hound) expressed his happiness with chunks of evil alien centipede dripping from his jaws. The beast rubbed against his side as it was patted on the head between its two great horns, Coldthrone was surprised to see him here too which made him wonder if he had been drugged or drunk and crash landed on this planet. He puzzled over this for a moment, if he had crashed then where was his ship? If he was dropped off their would be a pod somewhere and a trail he could retrace, but there was none?

What was happening?

Gaunt, Yautja, 9 years ago

A minute breath blew through his lips as he slowly woke, his body twitching and writhing in panic as the sudden brightness of the (sun?)light hit him.

Gaunt, reeling his head back in a twitch-shock response, proceeded to tumble backwards as he inadvertently flipped his whole being over itself. The snake-like Chestburster rolled like a manic kitten who'd just seen its own reflection in a mirror, his claws out-stretched, swiping at the air in the dread moments of waking.

A soft hiss kissed from his widening maw, his tail swiping the air, curling like a spring.

'H-hive!? ... Not..m-my Hive??'

The creature reared its gleamed head from side-to-side, scanning the area around itself. With a final tumble he would push himself up onto his tail, almost catapulting himself into the air as his tail reacted, pushing between his being and the ground.

He sprung straight upwards and into something that seemed, oh-so-familiar. A tree, the feel of .. bark? If it even was, under his sharp gripping claws. With a motion of wriggles, Gaunt proceeded to climb, dragging himself up towards the massive canopy of this, 'tree', with a shaken though calming collective running through his mind.

'Climb. Se-e.'

Minutes ago, he had been sleeping in his Hive, hearing the chirps of those strange archaic bugs on the dead winds. Now, he was in a bright area, hues of green smearing his still sleepy vision, and a 'mountain' to climb for retreat.

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

A young Drone clawed its way across the dark earth. Its metallic hide shining even in the darkness, it looked as if it were a specter, floating across the earth. Death followed it even into the life, tainting it with a vile tint and the feeling as if all was not quite right in the world. Despite the fear and death that were ripe in the air, it was the curiosity of a large incectlike creature, who belived he would be protected by his rigid exoskeleton, approached the newcomer with confidence.

It could not have been more wrong.

The air stood still as the drone feasted on this meal. It ripped away shreds at a time, leaving holes in the barely alive creature. Finally, it gave in to death, but not before the hours of torment, where the forest itself could only watch as the poor creature was devoured.

It could hear them. The monster understood their agony, could hear their cries. It could hear the voice of the trees, and realized it had been deaf. Deaf to the wonders of screaming, agony, words filled with fear and repulsion. But most of all, it had been deaf to the soothing voice. It echoed from the ground, gurgling, as if the translation device was unable decide what the sound was.

She crawled forward, as if she were a hound, and… sighed. Shaking uncontrollably, the metal beast fell to the earth, curling into a motionless ball. It would be clear that this creature was adapting, changing , evolving itself to better fit the world it had been moved to… and to the voice it heard. A grey, metallic dome was replaced with a smooth, black one that sharpened to a point. Its tail grew thicker, longer, and stronger, no longer a sharp dagger but a powerful arm. Leaving behind the shell of its former self, the new monster leapt to the trees, moving quickly, although to where you could not yet tell.

Bad apple stopped, and smelled the air, like he did every few kilometers. He hissed opening his maw and letting his inner jaw stretch out. "Wha, DroneHive is here?" He questioned himself, He smelled for more of his hive, "Blizzard, Bloo." He said, but he decided to head for dronehive. scuttling off into the brush.

Blizzard, Yautja, 9 years ago

After surveying the environnement multiple pheremones started to greet him carried by the wind.
The more strongest one belong to his own kin such as badapple, dronehive and possibly bloo but the scent was so faint that he could not be too sure . Blizzard decided to head to the closest member of his hive that being badapple .Blizzard was ready to set out when suddenly a pain spreaded throughout was this the fault of his captors ? no it was just hunger .

After a little bit of hunting , he found some meat that ressemble at least something that he was vaguely to accustomed to . It seemed to be a monkey like mammal with two tails , in a few seconds the strange creature was on the ground dead as Blizzard feed on its torso while pondering what it would be like to have two tails ...such preposterous idea he thought to himself .

After this short interlude he decided to continue heading towards Badapple when he finally found him scutling in the bushes , Blizzard let out a soft hiss to notify him of his prescence .
He then continued bt letting out a higher pitch hiss mixed with the occassionnal growl asking him if he knew how had they come to this place

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 9 years ago

(Bringing back crazy GF, 1 shall signify the original, 2 shall be the bad.
* Signifies thoughts

Gamefreak awoke upon a steamy jungle floor entangled in vines. She clawed and slashed her way out, finally breaking free, but not after making a lot of noise. She scanned her surroundings, taking note of the mass of vines on all sides. *Now why the fuck can't we ever just go somewhere nice and qui-* A bolt of pain shot through her skull. *Wow, it is nice to be back, how about I go for a joy ride.* Her limbs began to move according to #2's commands. *I might be a bit rusty, but what is the worst that could happen?* Her limbs began to mover her body towards the nearest tree, clumsily climbing it till she reached the top. *Now, let's issue a challenge.* She reared back and let loose what she thought was going to be a hiss, but escaped as something else to everyone else's ears. "COME AND GET ME YOU FUCKERS!!"

Bad apple stopped, he looked over and saw the warrior staring at him in the face. "Fuck, you scared me Blizzard." He said looking over at him, his red metallic body shining in the few rays of sunlight through the gaps in the trees. "As for your question, no i haven't. But i do think that the hunter's had something to do with this..." He hissed gesturing towards a camera that was 'cleverly' hidden in a tree. He looked around and said. "The only way to survive this, is to stick together." His breath was slightly cloudy as he exhaled, taking in more pheromones. He hissed again. "Come on, i am looking for dronehive."

SuperTrey007, Yautja, 9 years ago

Trey woke up dazed and groggy. Slowly and staggering the whole time, it took Trey a whole five minutes to stand up straight. Looking around, he wondered where he was. "Where am I?" he mumbled. See? Trying his best to coherently scan his surroundings, he noticed a floating device pointing a lens right at him. "Gah!" he screamed due to the slight shock. "Alright I'll say it again. WHERE THE HELL AM I?" he roared.

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

Dronehive hung from the trees, her tail gripping onto the branch. A person who didn't know better would have said it was sleeping. With its head resting on the branch, it certainly looked like it was. No, it was listening. Listening to the voice, the voice that consumed its mind.

"Change. Is. Good."

Yes, it was the voice who had directed The beasts change. Further had it changed the beast. It was more muscular, and it had grown spike racks on its shoulders. Its face was fleshy, rather than mechanical, and its exoskeleton was softer. It was a different creature now.

"Deeper, deeper, go dee- DRONEHIVE?"

"Who..."

"Badapple."

The name. It was familiar. She began to wander towards where she had heard a member of her hive, an ally.

"No. Don't."

The drone ignored the voice, for once.

krio, Yautja, 9 years ago

As Venom snake woke up, slowly his vision began unblurring. He looked around him to see he was in a hospital. What happened? Damn... He didn't remember. Looking around, all he remembered was a hive bursting into flames.
Hunters.
Hunters everywhere. And one of his fellow comrades hissing "Don't you die one me, damnit!". That's all that was still lingering through his mind. Where in the hell was he?
A doctor walked around his bed. Who was that?
"You've been in a coma for... quite a while. Yes, I understand you want to know how long.".
What? He was in a coma? What had brought him in a coma? How long was he in this hospital?!
"I'm afraid it's been..... 9 years.".
Immediately, Venom snake SNAPPPED! It all came back rushing to him! His queen, the one thing that stood by his side, was dead! His hive was like a family to him, but those were all exterminated!
The hunters had made the decision to go for a mass destruction, instead for a hunt!
A genocide, rather then an honorable hunt!
But, why?

Venom snake took no time to think about it! The only thing that mattered now, was revenge! He wasn't going to let anyone stop him from getting his sweet revenge! No! Now was a path for revenge!

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

Well folks looks like another Y- uhh, Ya-too-juh? yar-tu-ju (Damnit how do you pronounce this) HAS AWOKEN!

Concrete forced the floating camera away from his face and stood up, skimming his surroundings. He was in lush bamboo forest with water droplets dripping daintily from every leaf, Almost as if it was lightly raining. He could smell morning dew and sinew in the cold air, and with little patience he walked directionless to find an explanation.

After pacing for half an hour the sun was hung high in the sky, he found a small stream cutting south down the forest. Concrete crouched to touch the surface. As the ripples even'd out he noticed a tall dark figure blocking out the sun, and it was holding a blade to his throat.

"So you're stuck in this shithole too." A familiar voice bitterly spat.

"Deathdrop, Maybe you can offer me an explanation as to why we're here."

"Well, It appears we're in some intergalactic arena. We're expected to fight to the death to please our captors." Deathdrop said with a fire in his voice. Concrete was furious, Despite being known as relatively calm CH was still a yautja. He still felt sickened by being anyone's prisoner.

"Then we kill everything on this rock. It won't be the first time." Concrete roared.

Deathdrop removed his wrist-blades from Concrete's throat. The Announcer was getting nervous, His viewers were growing bored of seeing Yautja chat in their native tongue.

WELL THEN, IT LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE SOME LITTLE GIRLS CHATTING ABOUT THEIR DAY. MAYBE SOME TAZING WILL HELP CONVINCE THESE BLOODTHIRSTY SAVAGES

Deathdrop instantly fell to his knees, Grabbing at his throat.

"CONCRETE HIT ME"

Concrete lashed out, Smacking DD across the jaw and causing DD to roll into the river.

Venom snake looked around, seeing all the doctors leave the room. "Subject V is ready for battle, I'd say." A voice said from behind the door. What the hell were they talking about?! Battle?! Was he some sort of toy to them?
Perhaps. These were probably the same hunters that killed his hive! Yes! They had to be! He wasn't about to play for them..
Venom snake cut himself loose from his cuffs, which had strapped him to a bed! As he put his hand on the bed, he felt something weird...
Or rather, he didn't feel anything.
How strange...
He didn't feel the bed he was touching. He looked at his arm, and saw it was replaced by a black prosthetic! Wait, WHAT? How?! He lost his arm!?? Perhaps, since he was caught in an explosion...

Weird... whatever he touched with that hand, he didn't actually feel.
He looked at the hunters outside, who hadn't noticed his escape! Good.
He charged at the vents around him and soon learned that they were connected to the base of whatever this planet was.
Venom snake crawled into one, and saw that it had a way down to where the 3 hunter doctors were. Perfect.
A chance for total vengeance!
He lunged down, and crushed one under his claws! The other 2 didn't even have enough time to react, before they were already killed. Venom looked at the blood that engulfed his body. It felt good. This vengeance had cleared one little path...
But inner rage still fueled him!
Where was the one who controlled this building? He needed to die. That was just what had to happen. There were screens on the wall that showed many species fighting.

One of which were 2 hunters, persumably fighting for something bigger then honor. Maybe for someone's amusement, since none of them seemed to wanna fight.
Venom snake was going to unleash a wrath on them, even worse then he had given to the doctors yautja's.
Personally, he thought his quest for vengeance was actually going to lead him to his own death. But he was going to die swinging then...

Swinging, and death bringing. Venom looked at the yautja's. One of them had ended up in the river.
He couldn't stand here, watching these gladiators like it was a circus. He had a path of revenge to walk, and he wasn't going to let anybody stop him.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

Coldthrone moved through the sparse trees, Destroyer following at a lessened paced to attack anything spooked out by his masters movements. Small flying machines with lenses hovered and followed his every movement, he assumed he was on some sort of game planet and was the prey this time. He was making no headway in this search for answers and or freedom, so he dropped from the trees to the soft foliage below. Destroyer hurried to his side and looked around suspiciously, his thick tongue flicking out to scent the air.

"I fear we are the prey this time Destroyer, but we shall either rise above or die bravely" Coldthrone said to his hound.

"Well aren't you an optimistic one" Destroyer said.

Coldthrone paused, before slowly turning his head to look at Destroyer. His eyes were wide, his hound had just spoken... what in all the hells of all the preys was going on here?! Coldthrone decided there must be something in the air that was causing him to imagine things. He stood taking a few steps away from his hound, before cautiously placing his helm on his face. He inhaled deeply in off chance his hound supposedly speaking was due to the environment, but he felt no different with his respirator in use and his scans showed nothing in the air or coming from the plants. He scanned himself, nothing unusual was in his system but... there was a small device on his throat. He scanned Destroyer, and the same kind of small device was on him too.

"Did you just... speak?" Coldthrone asked worried the beast would answer.

"I'm always speaking, you just cant understand me stupid, and no I didn't roar" Destroyer said.

"I... am not stupid" Coldthrone said somewhat annoyed.

"Wait... what, you understand me? No... no that's not right, you never understand my insults...." Destroyer said as he gave Coldthrone a look of dismay.

"You insult me?!" Coldthrone roared crossing his arms before turning away from Destroyer sullenly.

Destroyer made no move to apologise or respond at all, he was having a hard time processing that he could finally be understood by his master for the first time. Coldthrone was quite mad that his constant companion had been insulting him for years and he'd never known. He took his helm off and looked down at Destroyer.

"What? No apology?" he said.

"No, you're too big of an ass for me to care" Destroyer said, the look on his face one of great annoyance.

"What... I'm nothing but kind to you!" Coldthrone said, his anger now turned to uneasy defensiveness.

"Fuck you, you are a complete and total ass! You think you're being 'nothing but kind' when hold a damn piece of meat just out of my reach?! When go to throw my favorite skull and then you faked it and I'm running around looking like an idiot while you laugh at me?! Is that what you call kind you fucking bastard?!" Destroyer bellowed at Coldthrone.

Coldthrone looked shocked and appalled by this, his jaw slack with disbelief. They stared at one another for a long moment, both looking utterly dejected, though Destroyer was just as much angry as he was dejected. Coldthrone's features contorted into anger as well, as he looked down at Destroyer.

"Well if I'm so dammed mean then what are you?! Was it nice of you when you shit in the hallways? Or when you tore apart my favorite loincloth? Or when you humped the neighbors prized hound?!" Coldthrone spat back venomously.

"Yes it was rather nice actually! So we're both asses then!" Destroyer yelled, "At least we finally agree on something, and just to make you happy I'll take the title of being the bigger ass" Coldthrone yelled back.

"Fine!" Destroyer yelled.

"Fine!" Coldthrone spat back at him.

They both stood there, looking away from each other and growling to themselves. Neither one would apologise to the other, at least not for a long time. Their growls and grumbles got steadily louder as they made quiet jibes at the other from time to time, complaining to themselves about what a jerk the other was just loud enough for them to hear. After awhile Destroyer looked over at Coldthrone, and Coldthrone back at him. Coldthrone made a rude gesture, and Destroyer growled. The previously quiet flying cameras burst out in prerecorded laughter.

"Shut up!" Coldthrone and Destroyer yelled in unison, before stomping off into the wilderness together, not speaking or looking at the other with the annoying alien devices following close behind.

Bad apple sensed new pheromones, "Dark Lioness, Coldthrone, A dog. We aren't alone Blizzard." Bad apple hissed looking at his friend. he turned back and continued to scuttle through bushes. He was finally through. There was a cliff and below was most of the planet, "Well, were pretty much stuck here." Bad apple hissed looking around. He looked down in a valley to to predators, who didn't seem to pay much attention. "SOOO, we are going to have to stick together. And look for some smaller prey, Someone like Dark Lioness." He said in a maniacal way. "Come on, let's go find her."

Venom snake had found the way outside. He was never going to be able to kill the announcer without help. Now, he would have to find allies.
Allies that were strong. Venom snake sensed pheromones close. As he wandered, his lust for revenge only grew. His hive had died, his people had died, his family had died! All they had worked for, gone! They build it, damn it! As Venom snake looked down into a puddle of water, he noticed something sticking out from his head.
What?
he touched it. Impossible....
A debris was sticking out of the sides from his head!
Venom snake tried to ignore it, and instead sensed pheromones of 2 xenos.
Blizzard and Badapple.
Time to pay them a visit.

Bad apple hissed and turned to his sharp right, Although the fight was bringing him some slight amusement. "We aren't alone, A Xeno, An unfamiliar one." Bad apple hissed and stopped moving, his body slightly moving and his sail swaying back and forth. He turned to blizzard, "Come on let's wait here. Two against one. We've got this." He hissed. Doesn't mean he wanted to fight. He just was prepared for the worst.

Venom Snake looked at the 2 xenos. He approached them slowly. Damn, they seemed to be euclid. Or, to say it on a simple basis, they would only attack if he did so.
His plan wasn't to attack, though. He needed allies. Venom didn't make a sound. He just looked at them. There were small devices attached to their necks.
Did he have one of them?
No. He touched his neck. Nope. Nothing. They probably were going to put it on him before he would go to battle.
He escaped before they could. Venom sent a simple alliance request. Hopefully they agree.