SuperTrey007, Yautja, 9 years ago

Trey would continue to stealthily walk through the jungle like terrain. His senses on high alert for even the quietest sound, he moved barely making any noise save for the occasional crunch of discarded leaves. "I need to find allies" Trey thought. "But where could they be?"

Blizzard, Yautja, 9 years ago

To say Blizzard was tense would be a understatement , his claws were dug deep into the dirt and his tail was constantly in movement . This behaviour was not all helped by the combination of the yautjas pheromones mixed with those of this strange and unfamiliar world.And now to add to all of this was the prescence of a newcomer fortunately he seemed contempt with joining him and his fellow kin.
Blizzard let out a soft hiss indicating he was welcome to join them , this newcomer would prove very useful even if he reeked of rage and despair.

Blizzard gestured to the group with his tail for this small pack to continue searching for other after all their scent was getting weak and more importantly Blizzard needed to leave this place , he could not stand being so close to that distinctive taste of steel and burnt plasma that followed their kind wherever they went.

As they distanced themselves from the so called "hunters" , the young warrior became more relaxed and he became less twitchy , he turned towards his kin before letting out a low growl
asking whethever they should track darklioness or dronehive .
In both cases Blizzard figured they would probably have to leave them dead since they werent the most cooperative and friendliest of xenomorphs if there was such a thing as a cooperative and friendly xenomorph .

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

Badapple, although was very reluctant with the newcomer nodded, keeping silent. He looked at the two of them, "We need food, I sensed a new hunter in the area, How about we go check him out." He hissed and began to scuttle through the bushes, his new allies were close behind. The bush was thick and dense his tail would slice any brush behind him. Not purposefully of course, that's just how it goes. He stopped on a small ridge and saw the large Jungle ahead of them.

ikaros991, Yautja, 9 years ago

ikaros woke up with his back laying on the ground and looking up into the sky. he pushed himself up looking around the area his was in. still a bit disoriented he rus his head looking around then he remembered " where the hell am i? i know i was hunting a human". confused he jumped up on a thick branch
to get a better view on the area. he roared in rage and was thinkink "i will make the one who put me here pay" he activated his cloaking device and started to look for his yautja bretheren or possibly find a new prey. he started jumping in to the jungle hoping to find his kin or his prey sensing that this jungle would give him a worthy hunt.

krio, Yautja, 9 years ago

Venom followed close behind. The 2 easily took him in. He would've thought the 2 xenos would distrust him, due to his motives being based around nothing more then revenge. He wondered, this planet...
Was it the same planet he go captured on?
The planet where his family got taken?
He sensed familiar pheromones. Pheromones of yautja. They were probably not safe here. Who were they searching for? A hunter, a new member for the group? Who knew. He felt like taking a little more action that could help him build his team, or army, or group...
Whatever. The group needed more xenos. Three wasn't enough. That announcer could kill them with that device of his.

Speaking of which. Venom asked Blizzard and badapple about why they had those things on their neck...

ikaros stopped on a branch seeing and hearing a waterfall, he jumped down to the ground and started walking towards it still cloaked. he saw the waterfall but stopped at the shore crouching and looking around the area for anyone or anything that was ether friendly or hostile. still invisble he looked for tracks of anything he could hunt. he saw tracks that was pretty big, as he saw the tracks he started getting eager to find what it was that made that track and hoped it was a worthy prey. he started walking and following the tracks. following it for a bit he saw the creature drinking from a small pond. he was surprised by how big it was and quickly jumped up to a branch observing the creature. the creature was taller then himself and very big and had horns on its front and had like a reptilien like skin "looks pretty similar to one of those rhinos from earth" he said to himself while observing it. he then took out his combi stick and uncloaked himself and jumped down right behind the creature and roared at it saying "come on you bastard!!! show me that your a worthy prey!!" the creature turned and saw the one roaring at it and roared showing that he accepted ikaros challenge and a battle started between the creature and the young yautja.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 9 years ago

Predatorv2 nonchalantly roamed the thick jungle forest, he'd awoke from a drop pod of unknown origins. It appeared to be a very early model that was tampered with, nothing else could be gained from the wrecked craft. Clearly something or some one wanted him on this planet, the situation reminded him of training hunts he use to participate in.

The jungle reminded Predatorv2 of earth. Unfortunately the advanced computer system mounted to his left arm argued otherwise, this was not earth. He fumbled with the thing trying to get a signal to his ship or anything for that matter, unsuccessfully because his computer was being jammed. A tree branch being broken drew his attention, scanning the jungle surrounds he spotted something a few yards off ahead of his postion. It was another hunter, something was very familiar about this particialar hunter. Predatorv2 stood motionless studing the creature who wasn't aware of his presence.

The thought finally struck Predatorv2. The hunter was SuperTrey007 a fellow clansmen! Quickly realizing he'd found an allie Predatorv2 noisily approached SuperTrey007, greeting the young hunter.

couple minutes later after the battle was over the young yautja pulls out his combistick from the head of the creature and puts it on his back. he then activets his hologramic map showing the surrondings and the area his in. while doing so he tries to see if he can conctact one of the yautja ships but he is getting jammed, looking on his map he sees to heat signatures on the map, displaying a waypoint he activates his cloak and jumps up on a thick branch and keeps on moving. a couple of minutes later he arrives at the area the both heat signatures at. looking around he sees two of his yautja brethren but he does not recognise them so he crouches and observers the both yautja from a distans.

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

"No."

"You will not."
"That is not your purpose."
"You will not go to them."
"They are our enemy."

The beast shook, suddenly coming to a stop. Power filled its mind- a power so great and terrible it could not be explained in mere words. Its meaning shifted like water, eroding the mind of the Drone, spinning it into a self destructive haze. And, then, for the first time, it felt pain. It felt a hundred thousand years of isolation, centuries of hate, and fear beyond the imagination. And it felt the light shining off its skin, its claws grasp the soil, and it could hear the screams fade, it could walk, it could feel, it was alive.

For the first time in eons, a creature of a forgotten era walked the soil of a planet.

And it would be this planet that would be the home of the oldest creature alive.

Changes would have to be made, of course. I would have to fix that. My design was messy, but for now, this host will serve the purpose it must.

But first, to look for the other "contestants". Allies, enemies, they will all serve the purpose.

Bad apple, He had stopped at a large lake. The other's stopped behind him curious to see what's going on. "What's this?" He questioned himself approaching cautiously to the Large armoured beast. He noticed the large pool of purple blood flowing off into the water, dissapating. "It's dead, It's got pheromones of a new hunter on it, He killed it quite easily. Afterwards he went east. Probably looking for allies." He turned and faced Blizzard and venom. "Well, Looks like we have two Hunters. Venom this could be your chance to Prove yourself." He hissed looking at him, He already knew that Blizzard was a very skilled fighter, and didn't need to be told this.

Bad apple scuttled off in an eastern direction looking for the Hunters. But was unaware of the danger of the third hunter. He scuttled along trees so gracefully it was like he was sliding on silk. He looked at the broken branch, Bad apple stopped and surveyed the scene. And the fruits of his labour were proven. "Paydirt." He thought looking at the cloaked hunter, But he noticed the powerful Hunter nearby the two young ones. "Fuck, really. Not him again." He hissed

while crouching on the branch still cloaked he looked around the area where the two yautjas were at. he switched to alien vision being able to see any trace of a xeno. he looks at a tree close by him and sees a xenomorph lurking in the trees shadow. "if a can kill the serpant i will become blooded. it probably already noticed me thanks to its senses and its not gone be a easy one" saying to himself. ikaros then takes out his combistick and activates it and decloakes himself roaring to the two yautja "xeno behind you!!!" he then jumps to his yautja brethren and greets them "im ikaros, ready up beacause i think this xeno is gone be a handfull". ikaros is ready for combat.

kolobosss, Yautja, 9 years ago

kolobosss, Yautja, 9 years ago

the xeno drone woke up from a sleep witch lasted for like an eternity, the drone went out and found a man the drone watched him with interest.

Badapple screeched leaping from the tree, while in the air he spat acid at the young hunter, missing him but hitting the branch, He landed on the hunter smashing the tree branch and sending both to the ground 20 feet below. He got up quickly as did the hunter. "Why, why would you think you could beat me?" He leapt on the hunter again, scratching his armour, and slighly scratching his arm. The hunter kicked the xeno off and got up. Bad apple waited for a response.

ikaros got back up after getting attacked by the xeno. he looks at his damaged armor and his wound on his arm. he then says "how can i understand you? what the hell" he then sprints at the xeno and grabs its throat with his left hand and smashes it into a tree then he kicks it in the stomach making the tree brake and sends the xeno crashing into a tree. he then roars seeing the xeon getting back up "if you think i will be an easy prey your wrong!!". he then activates his wrist blade and takes a stance having his right arm with the wrist blade ahead pointing at the confused xeno and his left arm a bit bent then he puts his right leg infront of his left, he then lowers himself a bit being able to thrust at his enemie faster. he then says "come on serpant, show me what you got"

Bad apple flailed trying to get up, He rolled over and looked at the hunter, "Really, i'm just going to head for you. I have killed more of your kind than you can count. You aren't any different. Your just another cocky youngling that thinks he can take on a Xeno." He hissed, Screeching he opened his mouth, revealing his inner jaw. "You would like me to come to you, wouldn't you? So you could counter my first move." He hissed again. "But no dice, I've got a trick or two up my sleeve." And with that he spat acid at the hunter again, but hitting his mark. The wrist computer, With any luck it would short out and the wrist blade would be usless, The predator struggled to get it off and bad apple sprinted towards the youngling, headbutting him and sending him to the ground. "Come on, let's go."

ikaros rolled backwards after the headbutt the xeno gave him, he then quickly pulls of his bracelet and throws it into the jungle. he then picks up his combistick and activates it. he swings his combistick and hits the xenos arm, not fatal but deep and then he quickly does a upperjaw at the chin of the xeno making it step back a bit and he then does another punch to the side of the head with alot of force making it hit the ground hard. he quickly grabs the xenos tail and throws it into a tree and says "im maybe young but it does not mean im weak, and i will show you serpant that im not gone be your next kill" he then takes his stance and wait for the xenos next move.

Bad apple looked up at the hunter, "You've got fight in you, You aren't making this easy." He hissed getting up. "But, I'm more experienced." with that remark the hunter cocked his head to the left a little, and bad apple used the spiny side of his tail, jamming it into his left arm. Bad apple watched as the creature tore it out of him. And watched the blood pour out of the wound. "Even if I lose, You won't make it far with a wound like that. You won't have any use of that arm." He hissed. Leaping up scratching at the mask. Damaging it minorly. "By the way, I think your going to taste delicious." He malevolently hissed

he steps back a bit and looks at his left arm watching it bleed, he tries to move it but it wont, he can only move a couple of his fingers meaning it can get fixed. he puts down his combistick and crouches and picks up some mud and leafs that is on the ground, he jams it into his wound and roaring at the pain it caused him. it stopped the bleeding but its not fit for combat. he looks at the xeno "that one was a nasty move luckily you didnt cut of my arm, but still im not gone lose" he almost forgot that he got his wrist blade still activated. he charges at the xeno and kicks the jaw making the xeno fly a bit up then he takes the chance to swing his wounded arm to his wristblade touching a button making the wristblade fire out and he hits the xenos right arm making it get stuck on a tree then he quickly picks up his combistick with his right arm then he jumps and does a spin in the air and does a vertical swing with his combistick and hits the xenos right arm and cuts of the xenos arm then he does another kick but in the stomach area and breaks the tree sending the xeno flying into a small pond, then he croaches of the pain of his left arm and noticed the leaf and mud was not enough to stop completely the wound but it helped him for a bit. "now we both have arms we cant use" he laughs then watches the xeno

Bad apple looked at his arm, "FUCKIN HELL, WHY DID YOU DO THIS MAN?" He screamed in the water. The acid poured out into the pond making it safe for bad apple to swim in. "Come on in, the water's great!" He hissed stabbing the hunter in the gut and pulling him into the water, The acid quickly melted away every piece of armor he had. Making him vunerable to attacks. The bio mask wasn't functional but clung to his face still. He hissed watching the acid slowly eat at the predator. "You feel that, the burning all around you. I can make it all stop." He hissed slowly pacing around the predator, spitting acid at his legs in an attempt to cripple him, "I told you you'd lose. Checkmate youngling." He hissed looking at his arm, he was beginning to become faint. His regenerative skin had begun to close the wound, but the acid had poured out and he was very close to death. "I don't want to die here, On this god forsaken planet. Even if I do, my species will destroy everything in it's path to get to it's goal. You hunt us for sport. But in my eyes it's no more than a suicide run. Everything dies sometime, even your elders shall fall in front of my species. I may die but, My species won't