Lv-426: The Beginning of the End

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Apone groaned, he sat up and looked around. his wounds had oblivously healed and He got up taking the bandages off as he went. He soon realized that he wasn't on the ship anymore as when he turned around he saw two sientists looking at him. "Hello, apone is it. we are not going to hurt you don't worry. Today we are going to do some physical tests now that you are 'up and running' again. Please be my guest to exersise your muscle has gone down considerably.

Two weeks later...

"How are we today hmm?" the sientist asked Apone who replied "Good." he had been planning his escape for some time now and was ready to put it into action. He remembered he had acid for blood and he had cut himself on a broken glass bottle that had been given to him to drink from. He then rubbed his blood against the pane of glass and it melted almost instantly. he squeezed through the glass and found Black sitting in a lonely cell "Hey, need some help escaping?" Apone asked melting the glass away, "I know where our stuff is stashed. right through this door. when they opened it it was a mass of lockers and they opened each one for there equiptment ad weapons. Now that they were suited up they headed to find Game Freak, i told black that she could help us escape

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Black turned "you know why iris shot? guess, how does a queen mother work, she bend human will to her own, she had some how going into her mind via. iris pathligical fear, she has a fear of xenomorphs... she just doesn't show it much, and the it was like controling a puppet" black's memorie burned of the few moments in the endgame were iris had just shot alpone, he was had just stepped out when he saw it, and pulled his gun "iris what the f***..." "black I....." tears were coming of her face when he then saw the queen mother, her cold laughter was echoing through his head "whatca gonna black..." she was mimicing iris voice "you gonna shot little old me....this is payback for what you did, and doesn't revenge feel so sweet, you can shot iris and and the bullet will hit me or you can let her live and she kill's you both... you whatca gonna do..." "black fire....." iris screamed across the bay before gamefreak shut her up mentally, black looked at his pistol and then back at iris, and finally iris had enough, she forced the words out "shot me... just do it... for me...." black looked up "f*** you Gf" and then closed his eyes and fire three shots and gf's roar of pain and he opened his eyes to watch he leave with the body and then he snapped out of it "i'd rathefr dance with the devil alpone..."

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

GF had been listening in on the conversation and piped up. *Be careful what you wish for Black. You might just get what you wish for. Anyways, these humans have me locked up at the bottom and keep making me lay eggs. But the thing is that i cannnot communicate with them, and they are hostile towards me. I think they somehow destroyed my connection to the Hive Mind. I need help to get it back and you need help to escape.

Blackburn shook off the queen and was silent for a moment and the pressed a button on his com "ENDGAME, this is blackburn, i need a pick-up are the facilty is five mikes under , do you copy..."

OOC: We are in a compound under the earth. We have to escape in this RPG. Me and BA went over it last night

guts-glory, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hey badapple.

Apone screamed, "Black move away slowly." Apone learned quickly and grabbed his pulse rifle as two armed security gaurds came down the corridor "Time to open it up!" Apone said pulling the trigger

guts-glory, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hey badapple.

Blackburn turned "marines are on the way, via tracker, we just have to hold out until the get here alright..." he turned gunning down the nearest android like a pro marksmen just as his head peeked around the coner with his pulse rifle "alpone no matter what that queen says do not let her deep into your head or show any weakness, thats how she got a hold of iris, and do not let her out of her cell, you should have seen what she did the last time she got to earth"

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I AM OUT!I THINK I WILL TAKE A BREAK FROM THIS SITE!GOD DAMN IT!

Kickbutt512, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Suddenly a new predator arrived and has completed his training with just his wristblades he then set out to hunt with two other predators he then saw a alien and it jumped on him so he fought and cut off its head and took its head as a trophy.

Black walked down the hall checking the andriods for possible hardwear on body, "i got radio signals about the few chamber running, the planing on using her own xeno's that are loyal to the handlers to kill the queen, so that makes are job more easy, we just have to find an acess shaft"

*Make sure to be careful. i sense a new mind in the vincinity. Oh and for now the shafts are blocked. Only the front door is unlocked. I think they want you to get me.

"so we can all be slautered by xeno's i dont think so... alpone, i going to make a run to the power control block to see if i can get the lifts running and disable the guns in this place, you stay here and make sure our other "friends" in there cells dont escape" black turned and moved slowly down the hall keeping in a crouch "here we go..."

You go for disabling the guns, i'll go into the shaft. after all i have the hive mind remember." Apone ran towards the shaft and threw Black his lucky pistol that he had retreived from a predator. "Good luck i will meet you at cell 3456, oh and try not to get killed black." Apone said with a joking tone moving into the vents.

Alpone moved through the shaft like he was crawling in training. he sensed a way towards the mother and he suddenly dropped through the vent. He landed in a large vent he could kneel in and he took out his pulse rifle. Alpone found a sense of electricity and looked at his right seeing the power breaker turned off, he flipped the switch and heard a surge of electricity fly throughout the colony. now he broke through the vent shaft and landed in the queen mother's chamber. "We meet again mother, how have you been?" Apone asked.

* Well, not to bad actually. You know, just been sitting back and being tortured and attacked. But all in all it is good. Harharhar, I crack my self up. I actually am in extreme pain and pretty sure i am going crazy. GET ME OUTTA HERE!

Ok don't worry Apone said moving pulling the pin on one of his grenades cooking it for about five seconds before throwing it through the window breaking most of the wall. "Well ladies first." Apone said gesturing towards the door.

*Harharhar, that was pretty good and all. But i also need help out of these chains. If not then im just stuck here.

"Hmm, that will be hard... wait your a xeno can i give you a small cut?" Apone asked. "Yeah i guess." GF replied as Apone climbed up onto her he took out his xeno tail knife he had forged on the last mission where he met black and cut her wrist as the acid blood dripped onto the chains they started to steam. He heard a Clink and the one chain was off, now GF broke the other chains with her now freed arms and ran out with Apone moving into the corridor waiting for Black to do his part. "This is Raven, Apone you need any help. I hear you will need an extraction?" The dropship comm came in and Apone replied "Yeah that would be nice, meet me on my coordinates." Apone said sheathing his knife and unslinging his pulse rifle.

OOC: Night guys see you later.

"alpone guns are offline and lifts are running... have you been running or somthing because your breathing heavily...." blackburn said through the com, "there's a lift by the sation i'm in come over here and we leave this place to burn..." black paced over to the cell mointors and saw the queen mother was gone "alpone get out of there now...."