badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

"Which side do you think i chose? I didn't kill that whole hive for nothing Black!" apone said now regripping his plasma pistol and cocked the pistol hearing beep beep beep beep beep and it was charged. "I am not joining this hive, I'm destroying it! right after GF leaves earth we are taking down this hive and leaving together understood Black?" Apone asked still gripping his pistol.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Black turned "i'll trust you... not her...." he said walking back torwards them before he got a funny feeling... "we're being hunted..."

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

alienxeno used his cloak to search for humans to catch up with.then he saw black burn....the whole reason he does not hunt humans.in his clan they made a statue of him because he saved alienxenos live.he came closer.
then he turned of his cloak so that when black turned around he would see him...and apone too...

Apone turned suddenly to shoot the hunter quickly but Black stopped Apone and said "It's ok, i am his friend." Apone didn't understand entirely but lowered his gun all the same.

Black turned looking back and forth "why does it always have to do this... we have to destroy the hive"

alienxeno roared.and pointed to a elevator.then he smashed the lock to open it.and black looked at the keys he had in his pocket.i dont need those....he tought to himself.the door open and alienxeno recorded a message from a marine that was killed by a alien:

the code is......4 2 7 8......

its day 2 on lv 4 26.we have lost many men.black if you hear this recording message i am giving you then you must know somthing......*hiss*what was that?!......really black there is alot of bad shit here.......the queen.....it is not the weakeness the weakness is*crack* xenomorph popula*crack* must *crack*BLACK!.........

*crack*crack*

*hiss*

the message ended.

alienxeno clicked......

Black paused.... "replay that agian.....if there was a break in com traffic their is a back up secence" he looked up trying to crunch numbers in his head

the code is.....4276

day 2 on lv 42 6

we lost alot of people....black if you can hear me i need to tell you something.*hiss*what was that?!!
the queen is not the weakness....the weakness is*crack*xenomorph popula*crack*must *crack

BLACK!.....

then he stopped it again and looked at black burn...

ENGINEER, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Meanwhile, on board my vessel, watching the action through my chair screen. I watch as humans (our creation) and Yautja ally themselves for reasons unknown to my knowledge. I keep my watch as the alliance moves and seeks to destroy the xenomorphic hive.

Blackburns mind was twisting around it "that cobination it's one i know... i know it's a break coding, a storehouse number" black smiled "if it ment the downfall of the xenos we wouldn't want them destroying it right, we just have to find the storage facillty"

Apone said "I know where that is, you'll need to follow me through the vents though, there is alot of xenmorphs coming in and around here." Apone said to black the hunter and GF. "Take out your weapons it may get ugly" Apone said

30 minutes later-

"It's just up ahead, it may be swarming with xenomorphs however" Apone said and turning to the hunter he said "You will get your 'trophies' in a minute".

Black shivered they were being watched still, "i know the coding of the store house just get me in range of it"

"OK black give me a sec, hunter you take the left i'm taking the right." Apone said and the hunter nodded heading left

"yeah and leave me with scalely" black grumbled

Apone lifted his motion tracker and heard a steady pinging "Yeah, um Black we have some contacts and they ain't no friendlies. they are all over the place!" Apone said in a worried tone and unslung his pulse rifle and looked down the sights. "Huh, looks like they left." Apone said turning around and leaping out of the way just in time "Scaley, you know how to kill these things easy how do you do it?" Apone said looking at AX then back at the xenomorph. Apone's pulse rifle was just out of reach and he only had his plasma pistol. "EAT PLASMA B****" Apone yelled pointing the gun at the creatures head and pulling the trigger. the xenomorph fell to the ground and apone retrevived the weapons. "Thanks for the help guys really." Apone said looking at his foe

alienxeno then saw a xenomorph.that one is mine!he stabbed it i the chest took the head and smashed it in the wall.then he took the skull.he looked back only to see alot of aliens behind him hissing.
why do i always get in trouble?he used his plasma caster to shoot them but more kept coming.i was a fool
to come here.then the xenos clawed him took his neck and smashed him.asuming he was dead apone left and black gave a last look at him while gf followed apone.then black whent away too.but when he was out of sight the hunters eye holes in the mask flashed and he moved again.....

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

*You now guys, this fighting is fun and all but why don't we just get on the elevator and get the heck out of here. With saying that she swiped her claw and killed two of the forgotten children. *I am sorry my children, but even a mother has to clean the family every once and a while.

alienxeno stood up full of wounds.when he found apone and black striked fury had overwelmed him.he took gf and smashed him/her in the wall.you goddamn bastard!he recorded from his mask.

*Do with me what you will, but I see no reason why you should kill me. After all, all i have been doing is helping your friends here. If not for me they would have died long ago.

OOC: By the way AX, I did not attack Black and Apone, i attacked two of the forgotten aliens.