gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

*Are you an Idiot. He is right here. In fact let me show you

GF reach out with her mind again and wraped Black's in hers. *Look through my eyes and see your ally. Hopefully now you will trust me se we can get out of here.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Black gripped the cosole "how can i trust you, you'd screw me over a thousand times, and i bet you'll try to kill me the first chance you get..." he said smipley

*That may be true for later but for now, we must work together to survive this place. I promise on my own grave that I will not harm you in any way until we have gotten clear of this place.

" that means i ship you off earth..." blackburn growled

*I understand. When we get out of here I will willingly get on a shipe that you send back to LV-426.

blackburn sighed, revenge would have to wait "when the is all said and done if find i will kill you like i have done before"

*What, I have no memorey of this. I just remember you leaving then me getting on a ship and sending it into the sun. I am pretty sure you were not on the ship.

black shock his head "forgive me mr.peterson..." and he activated the lift and moved out to meet them

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

still not allowed.okay not like i care.....i can wait....

hey ax i think you can come back in just write a starter post...just be careful not to godmod)

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Yeah just be careful not to kill any named characters before five posts just in case

a pod crashed in the middle of the planet.a hunter jumped out and roared.he was searching for aliens to hunt.this hunter had a love for humans and would not try to harm one.but he will if he needs to.
the hunter started walking trough the place searching for xenos.he wanted skulls....alot of them....
in his search he tried to find xenos worthy to kill.....not just warriors....queens,praetorians,abominations,infected,empresses,and queen mothers.....

Apone twitched slightly seeing Black emerge from the lift with his pulse rifle. "It's done, guns are done and we are ready to go." Black said now walking towards GF and Apone "And your little friend Apone?" Black asked gesturing at GF who hissed slightly. "Alright let's get to the surface and escape the damned facility" Apone said moving out

OOC: AX we are under ground in a facility... you will have to get down to our location some how

Black got onto the lift and punched in the codes and waited for them to get on and then hit the lift button and the lift moved upwards. Blackburn looked at alpone and the at gf, if a fight broke out, their was barely any room to move with gf taking up most of it and then he radioed to the distress becon "peterson i need two transports one heading off planet back to xeno-prime and one to the nearest military base..."

"Black, I can't go with you to your military base in the draconis sector, I have to work on destroying a xenomorph hive that has been building here for a while now." Apone said now jogging. "Plus one of those hunters are here too so we need to be careful and let me and Game freak lead because of our pheromone detectors." Apone said cocking his grenade launcher and checking in his survival pack. "Let's get out of this goddamn facility."

"no... alpone, your quite mistakin, me and you are going back to the military base and she... is going back to were she came, as soon as you released her you lost your privlages as my commanding officer" black said firmly

"Are you sure about that, I mean Peterson would'nt like a half predator on his platoon? And surely not a Xeno hybrid like myself." Apone said sliding his hand down and gripping the predator plasma pistol without taking it out of the holster. Apone now said "I am just saying that you were the one that agreed with releasing the Matriarch over there." Apone said pointing over to Game freak. "Now you are still under my control right now and I say I am not leaving earth until that hunter is Killed and the xenomorph hive destroyed, once we have completed that task I will gladly go with you to the military base with you. But until then you are following my commands and I say that we should stay and save earth two times over." Apone said now almost at the verge of shouting.

alienxeno used his ship to dig inside the ground.when the ground was weak he placed a bomb to destroy it and walked in a large hole.then he kept on the search for xenos as he told himself not to kill humans.he used vocal mimicry to make a laugh.hahahahahaha!he then roared very hard as a warning.

*clicking sound*

Apone lashed around to where the explosion was heard and said, "We son't have much time it would be best to move now." Apone said in a almost worried tone and he let go of his pistol and raised his pulse rifle, he shifted slightly moving down the corridor.

Blackburn cocked his gun and then moved off the other way "alpone i had to chose along time ago and now it's time for you to chose, marine...or xeno" he then got off the lift and walked into the upper floor of the compound and kicked open a loose door leading to the wepons control systems bay