badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OOC: WTF, I am not Bad apple i just have his DNA i am not him at all.

Apone had put a fresh clip in the pulse rifle he was carrying. He heard a small ping on the motion tracker seeing that it was Iris moving towards black. "Oh, come on seriously..." Apone groaned. He ran over and tackled Iris before she could reach Black. "What do you have against me, i am not a full xeno nor am i full human i am a half and half!" Now she spat in my face saying "I know what you are and you are going to kill us all eventually." Apone spat back "Damn it i am not a killer of the fellow marines especially the ones that are my friends..." "So are we clear now?" Apone got off of her still keeping a firm hold of her.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

(OOC: sorry ba, just really tried right now and easly forget things and dont get when i'm tried, sorry man Edited right now)

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

GF's scouts had returned from the mission. Three of the humans had left. The ones who had seemed to be the leaders. *Come now my guards, we will destroy their camp, all except the supplies. We don't want the other three to die.

GF removed herself from the throne and the eggsac bursted everywhere. *What a waste. So many children lost.

The three xenos were racing through the jungle to attack the camp. On multiple times they had to stop and hide to not be discovered by the three humans.

Finally they reached the camp to find only one guard awake. *Now my children, KILL. Then the two RDs charged in and smashed two tents while GF sliced her tail across a barrell that read OIL.

The RDs were wrecking havoc and killing everything. But GF was battling not one or two but five marines with smartguns. The bullets kept piercing but that only made her madder. *PUNY HUMANS, THINKING YOU CAN KILL ME. WELL GUESS WHAT MOTHERF******, I AM A QUEEN MOTHER!!!! Then GF swipped her tail and knocked over a flame that fell onto the oil, sending camp up into a blaze. *Leave my children. I will take care of the rest. Make sure to cover your tracks.

Then GF swipped her tail again and decapitated on of the marines. Leaving only 4 left. "Come on you MOTHERF*****!" *IF THAT IS WHAT YOU WISH!!

GF charged and pierced the marine through his leg and lifted him by it. *Prepare to burn!! GF then held her tail over the flames and cooked the human a live while she fought the last three.

One of the marines had stabbed her through the stomach while she was distracted. *SSCCRREECCHH!! YOU WILL BURN SLOWLY!! GF then lifted up another barrell and poured it out over the rest of the marines and knocked them into the fire. *And with that i leave.

GF then leaped a great distance to not leave any tracks and made it back to the cave.

Black turned "you both shut the h*ll up, i hear somthing" he looked over and saw the hive "we've found the hive..."

Iris:

she stopped fight and looked at blackburn "what do we do now, radio back to base" she was now in go time mode ready for anything

Black

Black turned "look we have to tell the group about this, we've found meaning were there is a hive their is a queen... sir, we can camp up on the cliffs up there, the erosion has made it impossible for xeno morphs to climb them"

True, yet if the xeno's cant climb them how the H*ll are we supposed to get up there private?" Apone said "Like this." Black replied showing a grappling gun. Iris butted in "Sorry guys but i can't get in contact with the base, all i get is static...". apone swore under his breath heading back to camp. "You two get up there and clear the area set up the three shelters, i'm heading back to get the supplies and other stuff." apone said looking back and seeing them firing the hook up onto the top of the ridge.

back at camp-

Apone looked around seeing the carnage of bodies mutilated. Apone quickly moved throughout the other three shelters picking up the supplies he got numerous clips for almost every weapon. along with food. Apone climbed up the ridge and got the rest of the supplies dropping it all off in one of the shelters, "S*it time to find a plan... and iris pull any sh*t and i sware to god I will shoot you myself understood. Sorry black but at the moment Iris and I cant trust eachother." Apone said mvoing into his tent falling asleep

Black looked at the supplys and then hung his head, and iris did the same "maybe i was wrong black...maybe you can trust him....i mean look at me, i the fr*kin attack dog that can't attack..." "iris... just go to sleep both me and you need it..." then black watched iris move into her tent as he took the first watch (hmmm, i wonder what was alpone's plan to stop black from killing the queen, if he wants to kill blackburn, he has to kill iris first proubly)

Apone had been thinking in his shelter. "How can i save the queen without them killing her?" His thoughts were interupted by his comm. "This is blackbird i see a fire, is it yours?" raven asked "Yeah, I want you to nerve gas the cave below us with your whole payload DON'T FIRE A LETHAL SHOT!" Apone ordered. he looked out the shelter seeing the Blackbird fire all of his tear gas and nerve gas... "Yeah nice man!" Apone said into his comm suddenly being replied by static. "S*it i think i lost Blackbird..." suddenly he saw Iris and Black look out to see the dropship hurdling towards them "GRAB THE SUPPLIES, ARMOR, AND WEAPONS NOWWW!" Apon screamed grabbing his tuff and leaping off into the nearby lake on the side. "Ready.. were going to have to jump Iris and Black i hope you know how to swim" Suddenly he leaped down into the water swimming to the shoreline watching black and Iris leap. About five minutes later Apone saw them emerge from the lake onto the shore line "Perfect ten Iris and black" Apone said with a laugh.

Black smiled a little but then looked a little confused "who ordered the tear gas attack..."

Iris:
Iris looked up and looked from black to alpone, "wasn't me..."

GF roared, SO LOUD EVEN THE XENOS MILES AWAY COULD HEAR IT *WHAT IS THIS POISON THESE HUMANS PUT IN HERE! EVERYONE, OUT OF THE HIVE NOW!! WE NEED TO FIND A NEW ONE! GO ACROSS THE RIVER CLOSE BY AND TRY NOT TO BE SEEN!! I will give the humans hints of where to go.

GF walked out of the cave and saw the river nearby but saw the three humans. Luckily all of her children had escaped so she decided to have some fun. GF leaped up onto the bank between the three humans and leaped again into the jungle. Out of their eyesight.

I did, I said that we needed to gas the hive to get them out and save us the trouble of giving them the advantage

Black turned seeing the queen "the queen's escaping" he started to sprint off but iris cought him before he could get away "she wanyts you to follow her.... there's somthing weird going on here, the attack on base camp and all was a bluff meaning target is...Black...." iris muttered

"you two, Make a raft and go down the river about two miles down the river you will find a landing pad, I kept a dropship on there in case of an emergency, i will go after her, I am the only one her and her hive won't attack." I will only need the combat knife and my pistol, give me all the magazines for the pistol just in case." Apone said wading into the river. "When you get to the ship wait for twenty minutes, if i am not there talke off without me." Apone said before taking off onto the jungle ahead.

"you two, Make a raft and go down the river about two miles down the river you will find a landing pad, I kept a dropship on there in case of an emergency, i will go after her, I am the only one her and her hive won't attack." I will only need the combat knife and my pistol, give me all the magazines for the pistol just in case." Apone said wading into the river. "When you get to the ship wait for twenty minutes, if i am not there talke off without me." Apone said before taking off onto the jungle ahead.

Blackburn nodded and he and iris made a makeshift raft and then they both stopped "we can't just leave him to the queen mother" "iris... we'll get the dropship and head back to meet him and exstract him from there"

Bad apple had a motion tracker. there was nothing but a calm tick but then a slight ping that got louder and louder. suddenly he saw her. "Hey, mother how are you..." Apone said and GF replied in the mind *My child i'm sorry... before Apone could react he was knocked out and was laid on the jungle floor. "Hopefully they make it to the ship ok..." Apone thought before passing out.

Bad apple had a motion tracker. there was nothing but a calm tick but then a slight ping that got louder and louder. suddenly he saw her. "Hey, mother how are you..." Apone said and GF replied in the mind *My child i'm sorry... before Apone could react he was knocked out and was laid on the jungle floor. "Hopefully they make it to the ship ok..." Apone thought before passing out.

After GF had knocked out Apone she retreated into the jungle to not be seen while a dropship decended from the sky.

The started up the dropship and took off "iris lock onto alpone's tracking becon, alpone status?..." blackburn asked through the headset

Suddenly Apone had heard an engine then heard Iris and Black lifting him onto the shuttle.

In space-

"Ugh, Black you look like i feel..." Apone said sitting up. putting his armor and weapons back together and moving up to the cockpit. "Time to head back home.

on the USS ENDGAME-

Apone got off the ship turning around to see Gamefreak standing there. Apone then aimed his pistol at Gamefreak but then heard a click of a gun looking to his right seeing iris pointing the gun at his chest firing six rounds into him pouring apones acid blood all over the place then pointing the pistol at Black...

Apone was very wounded and was in danger of passing out. before he passed out for the second time he heard two more gun shots go off and a thud. When Apone woke up he was in a medlab with Black sitting beside him "Hey, morning sleepin beauty." Blacksaid laughing. "Where's iris?" Apone asked Black. "Right now outsid in space somewhere, after she shot you i shot her before she shot me. Does that make sense?" Black asked. "Yeah plenty thanks guess i owe you one." Apone said snickering.

OOC: Time to wrap it up to start a new one in a W-Y Compound on Earth?