gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OOC: And I am not in the battle anymore. I retreated. Seriously guys, read very carfully.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple hissed, he had been watching the battle and decided to wait a little longer. The plight of not fighting the one that had almost killed him once before had been urging at him. No matter he walked silently following the dropship to a landing platform and watched silently with an everlasting glare of his light patches that allowed him to see. "OK, let's find and exterminate any and all bugs." Blackburn shouted moving in the jungle with the squad of five marines. Bad apple hissed and one marine followed the hiss he had administered, the hiss was followed with a scream and a deafining crunch. Blackburn instinctly ran towards the screams location seeing nothing but a marine glassy eyed and cold with a hole torn throught his chest. One marine sugessted he was impregnated but the hole went right through his back and out the other side. "No boys, this was an actual xeno. Spread out and shoot at anything that isn't human.

Kickbutt512, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Franco gets movement on his motion tracker and finds blackburn and says:Hey blackburn what the heck happend? No one knew that franco was impregnated and the chestburst bursted through his chest. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dies* Then kick comes and starts shooting the alien and kills it.

OOC: Would you guys mind if i tried playing as a human player. I'm going to stay true to the xeno but i wanna try playing as another species. I will try it with this one but no other RPG's i'm in ok.

Corpral Apone had fallen asleep on the way down onto the planet and was in Blackburns squad. "Alright, Iris keep around in case we need a emergency pickup." Apone stated and Iris said back "No problem sir." Apone attached his pistol in it's usual holster put his combat knife in it's holster on his chest, he had just got promoted and got brand new armor set with it, he then slung his pulse rifle onto his back. Apone then grabbed his shotgun and attached it onto his survival pack complete with rations and other needs to keep alive including extra ammo and grenades for his weapons. Apone now moved out into the dense jungle stopping the crew and ordering "Ok, let's keep a five meter spread and get you're motion trackers." apone now commed in on Iris, "Iris what is the current time?" "It's almost dark 6:00 PM right now." Iris said. "Alright marines get you're tents out we are camping here. Blackburn you're staying with me. you're second in command since our last second in command died. Keep your weapons close man, let's try not to have any casualties."

GF retreated farther into the jungle. *Those humans think they can kill me permanently. Well guess what, I live on through the Hive Mind. With it I am like the legendary Predalien, Firehunter. But if I were ever to be cut off. That would be the end of my sanity. I would destroy everything. Almost nothing could stop my rage.

As she retreated farther into the jungle the shouts and gunfire got quieter and she found it. A cavern that was big enough for her to walk through without crouching. *This is the perfect spot for a hive. To many bugs for the motion trackers to work.

She settled herself in the cave and immediately started coating the walls in resin.

--2 Hours Later--

GF had finished coating the walls and was working on a throne for her to start laying eggs and conquer this planet. But her first egg she placed in a pile of Royal Jelly for the next Queen Mother to be born from.

OOC: That egg is in case like Bloo wants to join.

OOC: Apone is still part xeno guys, i have the hive mind and the acid blood as well as fast learning

Apone was just about to fall asleep and heard an ear peircing shriek. *Come to me.... a voice penatrated Apones skull and it was more like a hiss, suddenly it became so clear, and it was all coming back to him, he heard Game freak. In any event Bad apple looked at blackburn and saw that he had cut himself on something, and his blood was'nt normal it was red except for a greenish tinge to it and Apone realized he was half predator and would kill Gamefreak if given the chance. "I must protect her, but I can't risk blowing my secret, i've got it." Apone thought to himself before finally falling asleep.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

no i was meaning the one were well... black blew you away, literally) Black nodded and turned to his the men "spread out...and stay togather... Iris you and your team will be are eyes and ears. Let's move people..." black moved slowly forward with the commander and then turned "iris will be you guide for now commander, i need to go check point with the men... Iris you know what to do..." "roger commander" iris said with a half laugh and then black moved down and messed with the sensor system and turned on echo location

Iris:

"so... commander....what base did you train at..." the sniper asked slowly trying to start a coversation with her new commander boredly before waiting for black to get back, her fingers slowly drumed on her sniper rifle, the rifle the had shot gf as she left the compound.

the next morning...

Apone woke up at five in the morning hearing assorted hisses. Apone turned on his cot and looked at Black "Hey genius, time to get up." he said in a joking tone. "Ugh, that really sucks." Black sat up getting on his armor and attaching his weapons. Apone had already been suited up and ready to go. "Let's wake up the rest of the squad, i wanna be out of here by 8:00 AM sharp. we are heading for the hive and we are exterminating them. Understood?" Apone asked the men through a cigar he had lit earlier. The squad replied with groggy "Yes sir." and moved to grab their breakfast and began to eat

at 8:00 AM that morning-

Apone had tightened his armor and the rest of the squad followed him and blackburn, "Blackbird, do you read?" Apone reported. "We are on standby on the deck of the Endgame waiting for orders." Raven asked. Apone replied "We will need air support soon to drive the bugs out understand, which means you need to come down here we are at co-ordinates echo victor charlie 987." "Understood moving down...now." Raven said. Alright men get sharp and load your guns were heading into the eye of the storm now." apone stopped and turned to Blackburn. "Ready, that one you wanted is in there. time to get rid of that burden on you?" before continuing walking

Black:

Blackburn turned "sir i dont think it would be the wisest idea to just march in guns blazing, if i may say sir.....maybe we should take a lead aprouch so we can draw them out of their cave sir, with all due respect to your orders

Iris:

She didn't like the idea "black...cut the com traffic..." she waited for blackburn to lock everyone else out before saying down right somthing that could have her court marshalled "i don't trust this guy and rather dance with the devil, than go through with this suicide mission"

"Black don't worry man, i have renforcments and tear gas on the position we will try your Idea, but in case you haven't notice that is a little hard." Apone said still walking, suddenly he heard "CONTACTS ENGAGE!" and saw twelve aliens heading their way. "OPEN FIRE!" Apone screamed unslinging his pulse rifle and opening fire on them. Blackburn however was'nt as fast and a xeno leapt on him. "Shit man Shoot her NOW!" Black screamed at apone who instead of firing lifted the xeno throwing him in the air and shooting the creature before it even hit the ground. "OK THIS IS BAD BLACK ANY IDEAS?" Apone asked the private as more xeno's poured in at them.

"yeah commander, Iris fire off a flash bang" "on it..." the air was soon filled with a bright light as black turned his visor to thermal "kill em while their blinded...." he blew one's head of the taht was about to leep on a fellow marine.

Iris:
Iris watched the battle and noticed somthing, their sopposed commander wasn't getting attacked at all... not a scratch "commander... if you survive this we need to talk..." she said calmly to ba as if it was just a small problems, she was going to get anwsers because this guy was pitting blackburn against swarms of xenos without backup

Apone had noticed something, the combat knife that black was carrying wasn't the normal Colonial marine combat knife, but looked like a hunter knife that was acid proof. "Yeah sure Iris." Apone said still firing of rounds looking around. Apone saw a parine getting pinned by a xenomorph and said to black "Let me see your knife! NOW" and Black ablighed. Apone quickly took aim and threw the knife in the xeno's head. Apone retreved it the xeno's retreated. "I need a new knife, if you'll wait a moment. Bad apple took the knife and cut the blade of the tail off and fasioned it into a sleek knife. Apone now moved and said "Blackbird is fifteen minutes out, Iris come over here. you wanted to speak to me in private i belive?" Iris replied "Yes I did, and turn off you comm when you're doing so. so we can talk completly in private."

GF had called back her army and was sulking at the results. *Son of a BI***!! WHY DIDN'T THEY DIE!! Maybe I need to send in scouts and scout out the area before i get to hasty. But no matter, I still have my plan to put into action. I just need some more drones. After that I can put it into action.

Then GF looked down to see a marine get dragged in. *So, you are to be the bearer of my next child. You will have a Royal Drone. One of the best fighters and protectors. As GF returned to thinking a facehugger leaped up onto the screaming marine and he fell silent.

Iris struted past blackburn who tried to stop her but she waved him off and walk right over to the commander "why the H*** was black on the frontlines, without back up and you left him with no support, it's like your trying to get him killed, alpone... that sounds like apple you jack***, so start singing or we're going to have problems"

"Fine, you should'nt shoot me because i can help you after i tell you what happened." Well I guess i'll tell you from the beginning. It was about twelve weeks ago. I was in a Weyland yutani research lab and they put me to sleep... they said this would make me the best marine in the corps. They injected me with something that i thought was a drug... i was half right, it was in fact the xenomorphs Bad apples dna and it's inside me, and i endured a long hellish pain that ended with me gaining many things that could help the squad and the whole corps. for starters i got the Hive mind so i can talk and listen to that queen, i have acid for blood, large strenth capacity and i am a fast learner." Iris suddenly tryed to punch him in the face, she sucsseded and she went to do it again however Apone caught her fist in mid-air. "See. Now don't kill me or you won't live to see tomorrow, you are against an army here and i am the only one that can walk in there and not be killed on site!" Apone yelled and turned around saying before beginning to walk again "Now you know, so what are you going to do? Come on lets get going before more come on to our position." Apone walked towards the hive, it was getting dark soon. "Let's set up camp. we need to continue on in the morning. i want sentries at every tent. now lets MOVE MARINES!"

Iris rolled her eyes and walked torwards black and the blackburn stopped "he could have had you aressted iris..." "well i dont care black, he's playing us and how do you know he hasn't gone insane from listining to the queen, you dont think black, you presume everythings a wepon and your to trusting of people..." she stormed off muttering and then black walked up to the commander " i'm sorry about my co-leader, she's a bit rash and she just cares about her men... thats all" he paused thinking

(ba you might want to shut here up because now blacks thinking about what had happended in that battle, heh... this reminds me of halo: Iris= cortana, Black=Master cheif, Alpone= Guilty Spark

GF reached out with her mind to touch Iris' mind. *I heard that little conversation. You think I would try to taint him. He is to strong for it. So be careful. You could actually be the tainted. You just won't know it.

Apone stopped Iris when she turned around and began to walk away. "Hey, you should trust me! After all if i was listening to the queen would i have killed all of those bugs???" Iris didn't listen but she just shook him off and walked away to set up her shelter. Later that night Apone had been thinking, he checked the time on his watch 11:30 PM. "Ok, i think we should go recon tonight. but who should i bring...?" Apone thought turning his pillow around so his head was cold. "I know, I should bring Black and Iris. they, i mean at least black trusts me right." Apone got up and got into his armor then tip-toed over to Black and shook him gently, "Hey we need to go recon. I need you to wake up Iris, i don't want her to get more madder than she already is." apone whispered as Black got his armor and weapons together.

current time 12:00 AM

"Iris and Black We need to go on recon to scout the area. follow me and stay calm, Iris i need a motion tracker." Apone said turning his flashlight on. They soon disappeared into the forest with only the steady tick of the motion tracker.

OOC: TP:13 If you have face book i can add you as a friend

Apone stopped Iris when she turned around and began to walk away. "Hey, you should trust me! After all if i was listening to the queen would i have killed all of those bugs???" Iris didn't listen but she just shook him off and walked away to set up her shelter. Later that night Apone had been thinking, he checked the time on his watch 11:30 PM. "Ok, i think we should go recon tonight. but who should i bring...?" Apone thought turning his pillow around so his head was cold. "I know, I should bring Black and Iris. they, i mean at least black trusts me right." Apone got up and got into his armor then tip-toed over to Black and shook him gently, "Hey we need to go recon. I need you to wake up Iris, i don't want her to get more madder than she already is." apone whispered as Black got his armor and weapons together.

current time 12:00 AM

"Iris and Black We need to go on recon to scout the area. follow me and stay calm, Iris i need a motion tracker." Apone said turning his flashlight on. They soon disappeared into the forest with only the steady tick of the motion tracker.

OOC: TP:13 If you have face book i can add you as a friend

Iris shook her head "what the..." she muttered and then remebered somthing that smile when alpone as talking to blackburn.... it looked friendly but it was a hungrey smile, she had seen that smile before, "there is somthing wrong about alpone... just he creeps me out and every time he's around black somthing bad happens like black getting swarmed by xeno's,... it's too quiet out here" she muttered
Black

He walked with alpone slowly noticing iris lag behind "hey alpone stop for a second... it's too quiet around here"