Lv-426: Endgame

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Ok, this time one of you guys start the RPG I am all out of Ideas. (I'd rather TP:13 so we can get a human point of veiw

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Black rubbed the sleep out of his eyes as he sat up in the dull metal room he called home, it was a cramped 15 by 15 feet structure and it was packed with all blacks gear and equipment plus a bathroom and one metal bed frame with sheats. Black sat up how many days had it been... 15 no... 16 days sense the incident that involded blackburn heavly, he moved over to the sink and splashed water on his face before dressing in his battered to high h*** combat armor and such as he went up to the bridge. The bridge was abuzz with the phantom activity it always had, deathly quiet but you knew men and women were hard at work, "mr.blackburn, it's good to see you..." captin jackson turned to greet him " you enjoying your down time?" Blackburn shrugged "sir it's honestly to quiet for my taste" he said with a salute, just then alarm bells prieced the silenice and one of the marines turned " it's peterson, he says he needs the ENDGAME to back up Alpha Draconis as they push on this new part of Lv-426." Blackburn shivered, he remebered that h*** all to well, the captin turned "mr.blackburn, your country needs you..." " SEMPER FIDELIS sir" and then blackburn went down to his room to put on his battlegear, finally some action.

(OOC) theirs still a colony there

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OOC: Ok, I forgot, time to delete posts.

The egg that had been containing a regular facehugger had been soaking in royal jelly that GF had left behind before she had left. But the Colonists did not know this. They thought they could keep the egg in stasis. Trying to breed their own. But it did not work out like that.

Monday Morning, 25 May

Private Hamby walked into the storage room to try to call his girlfriend. But little did he know that while he was in there he had awakened the egg. **RUSTLE** "What was that? Is anyone there? ................................ Huh, must have been my imagination" Then he heard another rustle and looked up to see a gigantic facehugger leap at him.

--4 Hours Later--

Scientist; "We found him in the storage room. He will be the perfect chance to test out the Queen Mother theory. We just need to get him into the bursting chamber.

--5 Hours Later--

"Ahh, wow, wha happene? Wait, where am I." Then Hamby looked down and saw the chestburster holding tube pointed at his chest. "NO, NO NO NO NO, I AM PERFECTLY FINE" *crack* "AHH" *BREAKING BONES* "GET ME OUTTA HERE" *BURSTING SOUND* *HHHHHHHHIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Then the chestburster crawled into the tube and was retreived.

--Current Time--

A scientist walks into a small room with a window and presses a button. "And how is our big girl today. Laying eggs I hope." HHIISSSS!! "That is my girl, keep up the good work and we might send in a host body. Oh, and we came up with a name for you, gamefreak33797, after your host's gamertag.

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Titulus looked over the slowly turning planet in his ship that he had taken from a group of predators. Titulus prepared his gear once again. Stood into his drop pod, and flew down onto the colony. The planets atmosphere was made up of strange chemicals which reacted with his drop pods metal body and the friction caused the drop pod to glow green. Titulus thought coming in with a flash he gave a laugh just before crashing into the snowy part of the colony. Titulus walked out into the blizzard. Titulus had not planned landing so far from the colony. Titulus shrugged and began slowly stumbling through the blizzard.

The ENDGAME had parked itself in orbit around the planet and blackburn and his men geared up to what would be a route mission, park the car and make sure we sucure the orbital guns blackburn thought to himself and then picked up his helmet and placed it firmly on his head, and then boarding the dropship that would take them slowly into orbit an down to the ground.

OOC: I am making this a story on http://www.fanfiction.net/ if you want to check it out.

Bad apples egg, that had been laid by his partner not moments before was about to be tested. "Send in a test subject" the mic said as a colonial marine that had been disarmed walked in and the door locked behind him. The queen had been in a dark corner of the room however the egg had been placed right in the center and had opened. Bad apple saw a host and gave a jitter of excitment before leaping on the marine implanting him with BA chestburster. "Shall i strap him to a table in the bursting room?" "No let's wait and we will be able to see closer. The mic was turned off and they were talking behind the glass.

6 hours later-

"Im ready to get out again, this damned jail is'nt suiting me anymore. Bad apple thought. Suddenly the man fell limp and Bad apple tore out of the mans chest.

three weeks later....
Bad apple is ready to begin combat testing sir. "Wait what is this?" Bad apple had approached his partner and gave a nuzzle of affection hissing. "An act of affection let's wait and see what happens."

Bad apples egg, that had been laid by his partner not moments before was about to be tested. "Send in a test subject" the mic said as a colonial marine that had been disarmed walked in and the door locked behind him. The queen had been in a dark corner of the room however the egg had been placed right in the center and had opened. Bad apple saw a host and gave a jitter of excitment before leaping on the marine implanting him with BA chestburster. "Shall i strap him to a table in the bursting room?" "No let's wait and we will be able to see closer. The mic was turned off and they were talking behind the glass.

6 hours later-

"Im ready to get out again, this damned jail is'nt suiting me anymore. Bad apple thought. Suddenly the man fell limp and Bad apple tore out of the mans chest.

three weeks later....
Bad apple is ready to begin combat testing sir. "Wait what is this?" Bad apple had approached his partner and gave a nuzzle of affection hissing. "An act of affection let's wait and see what happens."

Blackburn's dropship rumbled as it entered through the dense atmosphere "Black this is Iris, when we touch down my recon team will cover you from above, but you need to hack those guns or we can send anything without steath tech into the atmoshpere." Black tapped his com once "got it..." and then grabed his equipment and ready his pulse rifle "touching down in T-5 minutes" echoed throughout the troop bay and blackburn was ready for war. He stood up as he felt the ship touch down just outside the colony, cold wind swept against black's face as the fight door opened "give um h*** marines..." echoed through the speckers and the marines were off in a sprint to the compond " Black my team is in position" black nodded to himself "alright move slowly and silently into that compond, our mission is simple, disable those guns no matter the cost, let's move..." Black then started the slow climb up the hill.

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

the hunter walked over to a ship.he saw humans.a hunt was there.but then he saw black burn.he would not hunt him.
he would have great honnor to him.

While Blackburn moved with his marine's into the compound, the scintest were alearted by alarms ringing in the compound and then they started to panic "marine have got into the compond!!!" blared through the room were the xenos and the scientests were

alienxeno heard it and he jumped in the ship.he saw the scientist panicing and when he saw alienxeno the scientist whent crazy and got a heart attack.then black saw alienxeno.......

GF heard the PA system and turned to BA. *Go, you must release the other children before you release me. They will provide a distraction while we escape and build a new hive.

GF gave BA one last nuzzle before he left to fetch the other children.

Kickbutt512, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

News:The colonial marines are having a beat down by these "xenomorphs" so they are now sending reinforcements to even the odds there will be Ten Thousand marines coming in.So its gonna be a long day goodnight. *10 hours later* Hey Franco you think we should be here cleanin up the mess? How about you shut it Gibson and fight instead of not fighting.Ok then how about you stop running your mouth.Ok fine when i shoot you.Franco was just a Private but is cocky but when you get on his bad side he will beat you down.Hey pilot how about you shut up for a sec so i can hit ya.In a million years i will!hahaha. *5 Hours later* Ok marines lets move! The marines move into a jungle and they watch the tree's.

Bad apple hissed he understood and while the sientists were'nt looking at them he broke the vent and escaped.

ten minutes later-

after constant looking bad apple found a power breaker that said 'All xenomorph release DO NOT PRESS' and bad apple smashed it hearing screeches and hisses followed by the sound of sirens. Bad apple hissed and his partner was freed. Now he went and rejoined with GF to find any other xeno's that may have straggled behind the pack working on building a hive out in the jungle. It was dense... Really dense. But bad apple saw a familiar pheromone... Blackburn

"hawk's nest what is going on down there" blackburn said looked at the mass of dark bodies making a break for it "well black, it's seems W-Y has been testing again" Iris's voice muttered through the com "wait, black cut the noise, taking a shot" the was a large bang and the gf's screech, the .50 caliber round had done it's job, tearing through the queen "black need covering fire NOW!!!" Blackburn the unleashed a hail of bullets at the bugs and at any shape that wasn't human "keep firing..." black muttered through the com as more xeno's dropped because of the snipers nest "franco can you hear me, i repeat can you hear me?!?" Blackburn yelled over the sounds of gunfire

GF felt the bullet tear through her and looked around and saw a lone figure that her children were going after. *BLACKBURN, I WILL KILL YOU, BUT I HAVE LEARNED TO CONTROL MY ANGER. She then stared directly at him and retreated deeper into the jungle. So deep that the Change Micro-Air density dectectors would not work. *Come and get me Black.

"i killed you once b****, i will kill you agian...this is blackburn requesting a drop..." he muttered as iris came down to meet him

OOC: GF made a pilot drive her into the sun

alienxeno was helping black and rapidly fired multiple plasma shots at gf.he stayed with black just to honnor him for his deed.then he shot gf again.