Celticyautja versus Kidd

Kidd, Human, 15 years ago

Setting: Interior of the Mars' Colony
Date: 2179

Inside a large facility within the colony of a red planet, a great hunter lurks. Eliminating any armed human beings within the facility, he slowly sneaks along the corridors of this giant building. It's sneaking abilities beared this yautja fruit as it was not detected by these stupid people. Suddenly, the alarm sounded and the yautja took refuge in the main room with over hanging ledges. Looking down and watching all the building's employees evacuate, the creature caught sight of another kind of creatures entering. These creatures were armed and armored and pose as a dangerous threat to the predator. Planning his next move carefully, it leaps to another ledge only to hurdle over the balcony railing just to get a good head start on these marines.

The teams searched the first floor after taking care of the found bodies of the security. Clearing room after room, the momentarily complete their sweep only to begin their search on the second floor. It was messy, a monster planned it all correctly, killing several of the soldiers and wounding many others with it's highly advanced technology. Soon after the surprise, another team of marines charged in and this one seems to have an edge over the beast, causing it to retreat deeper within the complex.

A small group begins their search for the hiding hunter, and they left no room unchecked. Clearing room after room with extreme caution, the proceed with great care not to fall for another trap. Entering a room, the marines were not prepared for the onslaught of the devil. Dispatching two of the three marines entering, the beast looks eye to eye with one who's abilities can match one of a yautja's. During the great standoff, an epic battle soon begins...

cleticyautja, Human, 15 years ago

As cletic looked at this human he had a feeling that this human was much stronger than than any normal human.Cletic swithched on his communicator.
"Here a deal because im wearing aromour that that ur bullets are no harm to me i will get rid of my firemarm including my shiruken and smart disk and u keep all ur weapons".

Not feeling any intimidation from the brute, the marine narrows his eyes into the eye covers of the creature's mask. Grinning, the marine lowers his rifle for a brief second only to answer the creature's demand, "Deal."

Standing back, well clear from an attack from the yautja, the soldier watches the warrior remove the certain weapons that it specifies with his dark circled eyes. The rifle still trained on the beast, the young man plans to ruin any plans that this creature is planning on doing.

"Done yet?" ,the marine asked as the yautja completes it's side of the deal. Recieving a nod, Kidd returns the nod only to say, "Mit Ehre, sind wir beide verloren." After that, is when the marine advances towards the warrior.

Cletic knew that the human had a plan what didnt know what it was.Cletic also advanced but not with his weapons yet he aimed a punch at the humans head but missed turning around to see that the human raised his gun,cletic knocked it out of his hand but the human had another which he raised the human shot at the head knowing that it blinded cletic he moved closer to gun with every shot his gun had run out cletic ran at his opponent and saw he him pick up the gun cletic leaped out the way while he fired a single bullet he cloaked himself and and went to the on to a cargo to see his opponent pointing his gun at him

Kidd squeezed the trigger of the rifle he just retrieved, and with the three round burst, the bullets zeroed in on the plasma caster only to obliterate it into shards of metal. "There! Now I can fight you like a man." the marine said as he tosses the rifle off to the side. Taking his pistol and reloading it, the soldier holsters the weapon and takes up his own combat stance.

Not planning on giving this creature this beautiful red planet that his kind spent decades to reach and colonized, he made it his own personal mission to rid this world of the "vermin."

"So how do you want it monster? Will you honor this man with hand-to-hand combat, or do you want to shame him?" asked Kidd as he holds his position, waiting for a responce. This creature seems to adore fighting people with weapons, but the young man says otherwise. Specializing in hand-to-hand combat, he hopes the brute will give him the honor that he deserves.

"u are brave"the human looks around
"fine u want a hand to hand then i'll give u a hand to hand and ive seen u destroyed my firearm"the human reconises were the sound came from he shot uncloaking the cletic cletic jumped down and punched the man which he triped and droped his gun he reached for it as cletic kicked him so the he was facing the wall cletic ran deeper into the complex he haerd the human shouting but dint hear what he was saying.
the human ran into the room.

(Hey man, stop controlling my character. I've tossed my rifle to the side.)

"Coward! There are more marines out there than in here! Fight me!" Kidd yelled out from behind the predator. Running out from the door, after picking up his pistol, he gives chase to the cowardly whelp. Lighter and much faster, the marine catches up to the hunter. Getting within several feet, the marine jumps forward, tackling the beast from behind.
Both warriors land on the ground with a great thud, but in moments, the marine already turned the beast over on it's back. Kneeling down over the brute, the marine, now infuriated with the predator's actions, started to wail on the creature with a series of powerful punches.

"You are no warrior!" the marine shouted as one of his hands holds the creature's head by the hair while the other busts up the mask, cracking it and shattering the eye lens. Wanting to kill the creature right then and there, the marine decides against it as he educates the predator about the honor that a marine has. Deciplining the monster enough, the marine rolls over and off the yautja's body only to take up his combat stance, once again. Staring at the creature, the marine yells at it with his busted lip that he recieved from the creature's last attack, "Stop your freaking running and earn yourself the honor and glory by fighting me!"

(sorry man didnt mean to controll ur chracter)
Cletic mask was useless.
"fine"
the predator started punching the marine in the face then pulled him out the way cletic opened his mask and stepped on it he then charged at the human banging him to the wall behind.
"u have a lot more weapons than i do get rid of your gun and i will keep no weapons"
Cletic waited for an answer
"ur teaching me honour so why dont u keep ur word and drop ur gun for hand to hand fight"
Cletic was furious.

(It's all cool, it's just that I can't deal with a fight if someone is using my character against me.)

This is what the marine wanted, the yautja fighting back with all it has. Noticing that the yautja knows that he is keeping a hold of his pistol, the marine responds to the yautja's question with a pistol whip to the creature's face. As the yautja staggers backwards from the hit, Kidd tosses the pistol to the side. "Now that is more like it." was all he said.

Knowing that his pistol is the only thing that he uses to vanquish his enemies, the human has no choice but to get down and dirty with the beast. Hand-to-hand combat to the death. Little does the creature know, it is battling a human who is a weapon trained to kill. If all the great creatures in the galaxy know of Kidd and his fellow human marines, they will know that his kind is not to be messed with, and the marine advances...

Cletic puched the human then again pushed him backwards into the wall again and standed back.
"Get up human ,i see that u truly know what honour is fighting me hand to hand now prove ur strenght"

Kidd smiles as he keeps pushing himself away from the wall and towards the creature only to have it again push him back. Getting accustom to this routine, that is when the soldier struck. Taking a step forward, the yautja once again rears back to push the daring marine into the wall, it failed. As soon as the creature's hands touched his chest, the marine whips his right hand over the creature's left arm and grabs it's right wrist. Firmly grabbing the limb, he twists it, thus turning the predator to keep the muscles in it's arm from ripping.

Holding the creature by it's twisted wrist, Kidd places the monster's forearm against his shoulders as he shifts his hands up to the back of the brute's head. Beast bent over, Kidd draws his knee up to it's face hard, hoping to shatter the creature's skull or knocking some of it's teeth out. Just as soon as he puts his foot down, Kidd turns his body so that it is facing the opposite of the monster, his left hand holding the creature's right wrist firmly now, Kidd kicks his right leg up and then down, knocking the great hunter to the floor of the hallway. Still holding the beast's wrist, Kidd's right hand grabs the same wrist, which the left is holding, and the marine presses his knee against the elbow of the monster, and the sound of bones grinding and popping is heard.

Cletic felt pain as the human twisted his arm he then decided to kick the human in the stomach so he falls a couple of feet away he used cletic knew that was a weak point so he cut off his right arm then used the medi kit to stop the bleeding.He roared.
"Ur very quick so i aint go to use the same tactic again" he waited for the human to get up.

(The technique I have pulled on you, did not break any of your bones, but instead disabled it severly at the joint. So your right arm, wristblades, is useless.
There have been no reports of the medi-comp fixing broken bones, but I do know that it stops bleeding.)

Holding his stomache and thanking God that he has his breastplate on to transform the small impact area of the kick into one big one, the marine stands up. Listening to the yautja's words, the marine responds in German to the beast, "Gut! Vielleicht können Sie die Zahlung für Ihre eigenen Fehler verdammt."

shadowatching, Human, 15 years ago

( OK medicomps Don't heal broken bones they just help the pain and heal wounds of the bleeding nature)

(Thanks for telling me)
As cletic looked at the human shouting something in a foreign language,Cletic looked back at his arm then at the human.
"u are a very good warrioru have the same strenght as a yautja and reflexes"Cletic looked at the human in the eyes.the human maybe preparing for attack cletic then decided to be defensive.
"Hurry up and make your attack"cletic stepped forward and got his short sword.
"Take your knife out but if u still wish to fight me unarmed to prove your strengh".

"So a sword fight, huh?" Kidd asked as he mocks a grin to the beast. "What good is a sword when I can kick your right arm that will engulf you in a wave of sufferable pain?" ,continued the marine as he takes a more offensive stance. Knowing that the yautja is tempting him to fight him without a weapon, the young soldier decides to do the beast it's will.

This human, smaller than the yautja warrior but faster and more agile, has knowledge of swords. Debating on what he should do to unarmed this now crippled beast, the marine proceeds with caution.
Circling the brute as he tries to figure out a way not to get stabbed or having a limb severed from his body, Kidd's figures out his advantage over the wounded hunter, and that is when he charges.

Running full speed at the brute, the marine knows that the yautja will make an attempt to swing his sword. Coming almost to a complete stop, he darts for the beast's right side and tackles the hunter.

The huamn charged at cletic tackle him to make him drop his sword, cletic put two feet on the humans stomach and pushed with his feet causing the human to hit the wall on the other side quickly getting to his feet cletic decided then to abandon the sword he got to his maul.
"here take this" as he throwed the sword at the human but above him.
"even with your quickness u cant put me to the floor with out a weapon"
Cletic waited for the humans response.

Getting furious about getting knocked around against the walls by this yautja, the young man angerly spoke to the yautja, "If that is what you believe, then we shall see." Reaching up and grabbing the sword that is stuck in the wall, the marine pulls the blade only to turn and face the beast.

Sword handle at the same level at his waist, the marine takes a defensive stance and waits for the brute. Keeping his back against the wall, Kidd places his right foot behind him as he keeps his left ahead of him. Centering his weight, he waits for the yautja.

Cletic knew that even the human was being defensive.just then he noticed a brick on the floor cletic swing his maul and put his right foot forward and whacked the brick with it it hurled to the human

"Verdammt!" Kidd cursed as he ducks down in the nick of time to have the brick soar through the air only to hit the wall with such impact that it gone through it. Down in the kneeling position, Kidd reaches down to his right ankel with his right hand only to find the handle to his Gerber Mkll. Pulling the blade out and rearing back, the marine throws the blade sideways towards the brute's chest. Then he rears back with his blade, ready to defend himself with a swing if the yautja ever dares to charge him.

The human had avoided the brick and flinged a knife at him.
"Fine if u want to fight like that guess i'll have to do that to Cletic raised his arm and shot a ne at him,it clinged the human to the wall but the human still had the cletic's sword.