BloodHarpy vs. Cetanu-655 vs. AmerthystBlades

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Let’s do this!

Planet:Bellator.
Suns: One.
Moons: One.
Planet Type: Much like earth.
Habitat: Desert terrain, forest areas, marshland habitat and mountainous terrains.
Inhabitants: No native life save for some earth-like plants.
Uses: This planet is used as a hide-out for human and nonhuman mercenaries and Bad Blood yautjas.
Other: This planet has twenty five hour days. Hundreds of scattered pieces of metal and wood laid around the marshland and desert areas of this planet. Weyland/Yutani use to control this planet and housed plenty of violent criminals here after earths prisons become over crowded. Many other colonies sent their violent offenders like murderers, robbers, rapists, kidnappers and assassins to this place and soon the planet was full of criminals, so full until they led a revolt against the guard and soon all the prisoners were running free to do as they pleased. Soon after many more people arrived that included mercenaries, gun runners, bootleggers and all types of criminals both human and nonhuman. Though this planet isn't one of the most dangerous planets in the universe it’s certainly has it’s place among the most dangerous.

As the sun rose higher in the sky it got hotter and hotter until it just about 105 degrees. It felt hotter in the desert area where most of everyone camped out, the marshland area was just twelve miles away from the dry and barren terrain so at least they had water. About twenty crashed shuttles and a few ships littered the ground along with their parts. A man with shaggy brown hair and ratty clothes along with one bald man with no shirt and ripped pants and several tattoos on his face and a man with scars on his face ratty clothes and dark hair were silently weaving their way through the crashes. They had spotted a woman wondering around, they could tell it was a woman judging on the way she walked and the clothes the woman was wearing. Their target was wearing a dark gray shredded pirate type skirt that was below the knee in the front and almost trailing ground in the back, fishnet leggings, a long old worn out brown hooded cloak and a black short sleeve top as far as they could tell. The tattooed man grinned showing his rotten teeth. He pulled out a machete and slowly advanced onto the woman with the machete behind his back while the other men circled behind her unseen. He slowly snuck up on the woman as she traced a hand over a piece of metal. Before she could react he grabbed her and pinned her chest against a rusted door from a ship, the machete was against the back her throat.

“Hey there hot stuff. What’s a pretty little thing like you doin’ around here huh? You so much as make one sound and I‘ll kill ya, got that?” he asked smelling her hair. The other two men came out of and grabbed her arms and pulled her to her knees.

“She’s looks kinda hot, I think we should keep this one!” The scarred man said grinning yanking the woman’s other arm.

“Yeah boss we should huh?” the shaggy haired man asked laughing.

“Alright we’ll keep her, first off I wanna see that face of hers. I bet you look really pretty when you scream huh girl?” The tattooed man grinned as her walked towards the woman. Before he could reach her hood something sharp jammed whipped across his stomach gutting him, he dropped to his knees and his eyes went wide in terror as he looked the woman in her glowing orange eyes. Before the other two knew what was going on the scarred man was gutting like a fish and the second man had his legs sliced off and before he could hit the ground his throat was ripped open. The tattooed man stared up in terror as his intended victim stood up and walked towards him, a long black tail trailing behind her with a sharp scyth like end shape and dripping with blood. The woman stood in front of the man before pushing her hood back to reveal her face; black as coal, sharp featured with fiery orange eyes glared right at him.

“P-p-pl-ple-ple-please. Please do don’t kill me please.” the man pleaded with the woman who only rolled her eyes and hissed like an annoyed Cobra.

“Why would I do that? So you can drag some other poor woman off? I don’t think so you sorry piece of shit!” the woman kicked the man in the chest knocking him back. The man groaned in pain and scowled when he saw the combat boots the woman was wearing. She coiled her tail in front of her and smirked.

“I show no mercy to your kind.” with one quick slice the woman had sliced the man in half and left him to die in the dirt. Pushing the cloak off of her shoulders Harpy sighed in disgust and walked off towards the marshlands.

“That’s the seventh creep I’ve had to dispatch since I got here and it’s only been three hours.” she thought out loud to herself.

Harpy paused when she saw another shuttle streaming across the sky and what looked like a yautja drop ship flying through the sky as well. Harpy smirked as she wondered what the outcome could be in this new situation.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

A shuttle streamed across the sky until it began to descend from the sky and the settled on the grass ground bellow. The hatch opened with a hiss of steam, as soon as it lowered a black clad and clacked figure darted off into the thicket as fast as possible before it began to slow down to a slinking walk. The figure reached it’s hand out and traced the worn out yet smooth curve of a fallen tree, the figure had pale skin in comparison to most people. A small whisp of black hair peaked from under the hood of the cloak. The figure drifted amongst the trees like a spirit, a ghost or a phantom. The person was quite and barely made a noise as they walked along as like they were nothing more then the gentle breeze in the air. Stopping the figure looked up to the sky when a rumble approached, it was caused by what appeared to be a yautja drop ship which meant a hunter was on his way. The figure smirked and then continued on it’s course without a second glance. The pale person pulled their hood off to expose their pale face and amethyst eyes.

“In due time warrior. In due time.” she whispered before covering her head once again. Then she continued walking through the dark green forest, already aware of the eyes on the inhabitants on her. She smirked again as she thought about her arsenal.

Cetanu-655, Yautja, 13 years ago

yautjian ship flew across the skies silently, coming to a slightly low altitude before it quickly jettisoned a small pod.the pod flew down at an angle, quickly gaining speed over a thickly forested part of the world. as the tip of the ship crashed into the crust of the planet and held its self up. a hiss was released from it as the pods doors opened up. as the doors opened the hands of the hunter could be seen as he stepped out from it. the scars of his battle showing upon his torso as he stood in place. listening to all of the sounds of the area as he opened his wrist computer and pressed a small sequence of buttons and brought up a hologram map of the world. quickly learning his location the hunter pressed the button in the bottom row in the center of his computer and activated his cloaking device.

his form became transparent and hardly visible thanks to the thick shading of the large trees. the hunter bent slight at his knees then pushed off the ground quickly, using his well formed muscles to push him up into one of the trees, covering him from the sight of the worthless Oomans as he was here on a bigger hunt. he scanned over the land from his vantage point. his bio masks heat vision showing him the location of every person in the range of his view.

he perched in the tree as he looked for the hybrid he was here to claim as his newest trophy. the sound of small clicks echoing threw the air as he vigilantly scanned over the heated plains of the prison planet. while he perched upon the tree he calibrated his dual plasma casters just to make sure he was ready for what ever he needed to be.

Several horrified and blood chocked screams rang out through the air, Harpy stood with a satisfied expression on her dark face. She was particularly happy she’d offed these criminals, it was another group who seemed to joyous that a woman was walking around on the planet. Harpy gave a sigh of pure disgust and walked off through some head high weeds heading towards the marsh to see if there was anything was grabbing while she was hear, during her walk she muttered out loud to herself.

“Seventeen perverts in just three hours? Why some people tolerate male humans I’ll never know sand I use to be a god damn human.” Harpy just shook her head and continued on walking around in the marsh sloshing around in the mud and water struggling a few times after her foot got stuck. She’d read a few stolen files on this planet and found that it use to be a prison but then the scum became more than the guards and so they formed a rebellion and now they were running free. Harpy actually felt a tinge of pity for all the innocent people that had ended up here, no doubt they were all dead of chained up underground somewhere. Harpy paused briefly and looked around as she heard the sound of a crash nearby but no explosions followed. A small knowing smile spread across her face as she continued on into an old and completely totaled ship.

“Things just got even more interesting.” Harpy whispered to herself, only to have lash her tail out behind her into the head of another escaped inmate. This was getting to old to fast.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

“Oh sorry I didn’t really see you.” a scraggly looking man with dirtied up tan skin and long shaggy hair and missing teeth replied. He looked up at the person clad in the black cloak, the person had their head down and then lifted up to give the man a better look at who he was talking to.

“Oh sorry miss, I had no idea I was talking with a woman.” the man’s right finger twitched twice.

“That is ok.” the voice, a mixture of coldness and an eerie knowing came from the mystery person. The man smiled and wicked little smile, the smiled turned to pale faced horror and a scream. A long bladed whip lashed out from under the black cloak and sliced the heads off of four men that we sneaking up on the cloaked person. The bodied fell with a thud and the whip vanished under the cloak again, a low hiss came from the owner. The man stammered and tried to play off that he didn’t know what was going on until the person threw a throwing star into the man neck.

“You were saying you worthless little human?” the voice teased taking on a more sinister value, it was more serious and deadly. The gasped once as the person approached him, he was pushed onto his face and screaming in agony as he felt something stick into his back and began slice around is body. A minute later that man was dead, his heart and lunges had been removed from his body while he was still alive and the throwing star was stuck into the back on the man’s head. The cloaked figure looked up to the sky and took in a deep breath the exhaled satisfied that it had killed. With it’s head still up it unleashed a long and power shriek to the skies, a calling card to the Predator and whoever else was on the planet for a visit to find them. With that the figure walked off proudly taking in the smell of fresh blood spilling in the air.

“I have a chance at a duel with the yautja it will be worth while. At least a yautja has a code of honor unlike humans.”

Cetanu-655, Yautja, 13 years ago

Cetanu's head perks slightly as he hears the screech. Looking into its direction he uses the zoom feature of his bio mask and see the figure of a cloak female. Some what recognizing it he tilted his head, knowing he knew the creature from some were. Small clicks emitting from with in his throat. He remains perched as he places a locating beacon on her from his G.P.S. hologram map. the beacon following her motion, he waits now that he knows were on of his targets is.

Now only waiting to find the second one. he stays in the tree since its a great vantage point. Being the very patient hunter he was he took his time while hunting more then one target. Not wanting to go into the battle blind and end up being stuck in a place from which he had no defense.

His head scans over the area looking for the other creature as he spoke in the human tongue quietly to him self. - Where are you... -

Harpy rummaged through the ruins of the crashed ship and found nothing, except for a old penny. Looking around she closed her eyes and stood in the middle of the ship. Harpy felt all her senses go on an even higher alert when she heard a shriek of another hybrid. She knew the shriek from somewhere she just couldn’t remember where though not that it really mattered much to her. Sighing and leaning back against the wall of the ship Harpy drew in a deep breath and then walked right back outside, swinging her tail into the throat of yet another man who had been following her. Harpy jabbed her tail into his chest a few times out of frustration and continued on.

“Maybe I should have worn a skirt. I doesn’t show much but then again these are murderers, rapists and a whole ton of other creeps that got dropped out here. So it doesn’t matter to them what I wear just as long as I’m a female. Lucky for me I can pretty much hold my own against a bunch of filthy men. All I need to do is just find something useful and then get the hell out of here.” Harpy allowed herself to grin, just as another man ran behind her. Fed up with people sneaking up on her and trying to grab her Harpy pulled out her pistol and fired two shots into the man’s head. After the body hit the ground Harpy re-holstered weapon and yet again began walking. Only her patience had finally worn thin.

“I’m sick of this fucking planet!” Harpy yelled although a small hint of a non-human shriek rang out in her voice. Growling with frustration Harpy realized that the other hybrid and maybe even the yautja that was prowling around might know where she was. This certainly was turning out to be one of the young hybrid’s bad scavenging trips.

“Damn it. I really need to work on my anger issues.” Harpy just rubbed her forehead and walked towards the forest thicket, maybe she’d find something there that was of use. As she walked towards the thicket she couldn’t help but feel as she was walking that someone was watching her, not flea bag prisoners but someone else. Harpy inhaled and exhaled calmly, in the face of death Harpy was usually calm. To her showing fear was just another way of giving your killer satisfaction.