Predator: Concrete Jungle reveals never-shown parts of the Predator's history on Earth. In this 3rd-person action adventure, you'll cut between two different eras - 1930 and 2030. When a Mafia family decides to out the existence of Predators, the hunters realize their camouflage will be useless - so they endeavor to hunt the mobsters down and kill them.
- Roam a vast city landscape stalking human prey with weapons of annihilation, cloaking technology, and various vision modes
- Experience the hunt from the perspective of the Predator -- Kill at will, or hunt with honor
- Use real Predator weapons like the Plasmacaster, Combi stick, Spear Gun, and Smart Disc
- Highly responsive combat system that enables the Predator to stylize its attack moves
- 4 different vision modes to enhance the hunting experience- Thermo Scan, Prey Scan, Tech scan and Neural Scan
- Colossal city environments that are the perfect hunting grounds
This game is a little dificult and when predator make
a thropy ihhhhhhhhh....! it is very-very bloddy. El hongo is a coward always run away
Best game in all of existence
It's awesome. The enemies are hard. At least you can get back at them for all the shit they put you through.
I only rented the game but in the 5 days I had it I was anhilating the petty humans i give it 100 out of 10
THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***** 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!
I too give it a 5-5. This tops of nintendo games. Whatever...it's the best.
Good plot. Awesome gameplay. Good graphics. It's #1 in my games.
A Second Look
A second look.
I bought the game brand new a few days after it came out (April 26, 2005 US). It took me a while to get full grasp of the game's controls, and I can remember when I got through the first couple of levels feeling very excited and actually a little irritated because it was a rather difficult game for me, and it took me a quite a long time to complete it.
So even though I loved the idea of the game and I thought the game play itself was wonderful. I still had gotten a bad taste in my mouth because of that first time playing through it. However very recently I found the same old copy for the ps2; played through the entire game, unlocked all the extras and honestly I can say that even though this game has some down falls, its really an amazing game.
Predator Concrete Jungle in my opinion is a classic, 9.5/10
I urge anyone who's never played it to ignore most of these reviews and go out and buy the game, its definitely worth what little money most online stores would be asking for it.
the level \
i loved the game but the level escape is totally retarted you only get ten health you should have at least 1 me kit right away