shockwave, Undefined, 10 years ago

Arnt xenomorphs asexual? like boy and girl? I think six would win cause one, its already a queen. two, more badass then grid. And three, took out two facilities and a pred and the elite pred.

@fire hunter: if you see this, sorry i forgot about the whole dont bring up old topics thing

DeathWraith, Undefined, 10 years ago

Have we even taken into consideration the fact that Number 6 likes to run sideways into walls and then in a continuous loop like the opposite of a hamster in his wheel?

Xenotor, Undefined, 10 years ago

Well, Nethead and #6 is a good battle though I say 6 would win with the smartness and fighting skills you users posses. Nethead got lucky at every kill first chopper was standing backward and bout to kill alexandra so he would not see a tail right their and than Celtic would have killed him if he was not walking slow like a cocky bastard and I don't know if he knew that the Alien could easily break out walking at his pace so it leaps catching him off-guard than uses it second Jaw so kill the Predator

NUMBER 6 WINS!

Please stop referring to Grid as "Nethead". His name is Grid. It's the name his mother gave him.

concretehunter, Undefined, 10 years ago

Citation on Netheads name?

Also Shockwave, Can you please stop bringing back dead threads. 1 month is usually the cut off for acceptability. More if its a very imersive/important thread.

ultimate-xeno, Undefined, 10 years ago

6 would definetly beat anyone in a fight.

WHAT! oh hell no, he cant beat me! edit: @UX, so you want a chalenge do ya. When you get a PS3. But im stronger than the grid and 6 combined. Like I said before, not even a crusher..can defeat me.

Yeah but i bet i could.

(when i get my ps3.)

diablo, Undefined, 10 years ago

whos his mother then deathwraith? the queen or weyland yutani the man that "made" her?

EliteHunter13, Undefined, 10 years ago

Grid Amy have killed some Predators, but it only died too easily.
6 is still out there, now that she is a queen, she is practically, invisible. She is: a) more powerful than Grid, b)able to create a dealing army, c) is floating around space, ready to kill any human settlement in the galaxy...

Yes that is exactly what im saying. A challenge to see which one of us is stronger.
OORAH TO ASHES!!!

@diablo

Weyland Yutani didn't make the queen from AvP... If that's what you're saying.

The Queen called him Grid, don't you guys speak Xenomorph? She was all like "Awww shit you dun got yo'self scarred ey ey. I dub thee Grid. I'm sure some people in the future will call you Nethead, but they will be wrong."

That was an exact quote, no paraphrasing.

UX: you will never be able to defeat the shadows. Whos side are you on UX, the light or the shadows. In AVP and aliens CM..theres a war going on and the light is the evil side and the shadows are the good side. And i wonder how strong the grid would be if it hadnt died from explosion. But we all know that 6 is way more powerfull then the grid. But the grid would so be a badass motherfucker if it hit the queen stage of it's life cycle

Deathdrop, Undefined, 10 years ago

Topic is shit. Locked.