Who would win, Number 6 or Grid?

ENGINEER, Undefined, 11 years ago

Number 6 killed 2 youngbloods and one wolf, Nethead killed 2 youngbloods was going to kill the third.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 11 years ago

Are you... talking about Grid?

Waralien, Undefined, 11 years ago

I think so

alienxeno, Undefined, 11 years ago

number six.definetly.she killed 3 predators.and she on her own can take down a whole facility of marine...oh wait!2 FACILITIES!

Deathdrop, Undefined, 11 years ago

Wouldn't this depend on whether the person playing as Number 6 was any good? Because if it was me playing, Number 6 couldn't figure out whether he was on the floor or ceiling and ended up running directly into gunfire about 800 times.

but if you beat the game it means that she did just what i said.

ThePredator13, Undefined, 11 years ago

deathdrop i feel your pain, played at friends house, and i played six some bad if it sucked anymore i might make a blackhole

XenoPred321, Undefined, 11 years ago

6 is a drone and I think grids a warrior so i'm guessing a 50-50 chance due to 6's ability to adapt right away and grids raw power

If I'm not mistaken, Grid died like a bitch when he got shot in the face with a harpoon or something, which makes him my hero for staring death in the face.

Meanwhile, Six literally morphed into a bitch, which, I guess you could say, was a bitch move!

daveberg, Undefined, 11 years ago

I don't like the whole morphing aspect that the comics and games go with, so i'll take Grid for murdering Chopper like a boss, the laying some smackdown on Celtic.

Grid was quite possibly the best thing about AVP for me!

supersonicman96, Undefined, 11 years ago

I'm going with six. She did alot more then Grid.

badapple24, Undefined, 11 years ago

ha, i have to agree wtih bloo

six is right now a queen so she would win.

Ravagers, Undefined, 11 years ago

Definitely Grid, the Predators that 6 fought were woosies all they did was run away, they never really tried to kill you unless you attacked them. While the Predators that Grid fought, actually tried.

Grid fought two unblooded teenagers and only managed to kill one of them, and even then only because he got lucky. I can't even safely say they were evenly matched because, If I remember the fight right, Grid was actually getting his ass kicked (caught in a net, slammed into several walls before being thrown Bowser-style, sliced tail, etc.) before getting in a lucky shot. The most Celtic lost was his clothes (and his life, but whatever).

Edit: I forgot that he killed Chopper, but that wasn't really a fight.

EliteHunter13, Undefined, 11 years ago

i agree with alienxeno, a queen could easily kill a warrior, maybe have trouble with a praetorian, but still, shes the queen....

If we're talking about them fighting in the state they eventually end up in at the end of their respective media's story, then that would be impossible, because Grid blew the fuck up at the end of his story and Six took a nap.

You can't fight when you're taking a nap. You just can't. I've tried. It sucks.

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 11 years ago

"Grid was quite possibly the best thing about AVP for me!"

Other than the awesome love interest between our sexy lead female and predator.

Anyways, it appears both number 6 and grid a inharently smarter than the average xeno protrayed in most of the games/movies. I think it would be pretty evenly matched.

snakemaster22, Undefined, 11 years ago

total draw they would be at an impasse

krio, Undefined, 11 years ago

no.six would win cause of the most ass whoopings grid had.the fact that the predators didn't fight back is cause of the sucky AI.....or you are playing easy mode.nightmare is the cannon difficulty six had to go trough.

Blizzard, Undefined, 11 years ago

"Other than the awesome love interest between our sexy lead female and predator."
that was sarcasm right ?

Anyway I think 6 would win since she even in her drone state was more competent than net head