~*~*~*~The Onrians~*~*~*~ (fan fiction)

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 15 years ago

So, hey everyone, I've decided to take up my old endeavor of writing my fan fiction the Onrains. those of old might remember how it mysteriously stopped one day, but being that i just hate to leave projects unfinished, here we are.
for those new and old to the site, i hope you enjoy my revisions and and continuation of the story. lets jump into this shall we?

Table of Contents:

Prologue: page 1

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 15 years ago

Prologue:

In space all that can or ever be heard is silence. The eryieness of the darkness can swallow you, engulf you, and change you. In this Vast expanse, there are innumerable planets
bustling with life, be it with lush jungles, boundless deserts, or Deep oceans. But what happens when something unnatural, exposes itself to the universe? What happens when one
creature has the ability to play god? Technology will always grant power, but there is always the old proverb, "Absolute power, curropts absolutely".

Currently there are two seintent species far beyond the curve of the rest of the universe.The first of these species were nomadic tribes of proud hunters. Roaming from planet to planet these creatures would fight and hunt, only to bring more prestige
to their clans. These creatures barely knew of peace between the tribes but to face a titanic foe they would all join under one banner to win honor and glory for every one of
their kind. They were known as the Yautja.The other species never thought that war would happen. They never thought the species they helped technologically would turn on them.
Little did they know that their gifts would almost drag their kind to extinction. Within their culture they knew each other as the onrians. But to any other creature that
crossed paths with them referred to them as the jockeys.

After 8 years of avid hunting the yautja had destroyed most of the onrians. While thousands still remained, there were no where near as many as there once were. But, strangely
enough they had hope for survival, for that past 5 years they had been developing a bio-engineered creature they thought could save their people. All the hopes for survival of
these brilliant creatures rested on a single egg carefully placed within a test lab, along with one of only few yautja captured alive. It was time to see if their creation was
going to work…

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Undefined, 15 years ago

Woah, good idea for a story! Keep it comin mate, I'll be reading this one with great interest.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

Woah, sprinkly magic thingies in the title! Anyway, i'll try to read it sometime.

Lucifer, Undefined, 15 years ago

nice bu what i did read but to long for me to finish .. so good job ?

Waralien, Undefined, 15 years ago

Very nice. I give it a thumbs up.

ScarredShadow, Undefined, 15 years ago

Sounds like a really good story line. I enjoyed the read, can't wait for more.
Two thumbs up.

Scarred