K20A2, Undefined, 18 years ago

hehe, good times bro good times. So you like the name, well took me long enough to get them posted lol.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

ash, Undefined, 18 years ago

hey K20 how are ya and nice names

alien-sigcopy.jpg
if ur an alien fan then you can come to me and ask to join our clan

yeah, ummm your squad will have access to one exosuit, yall choose who wants to pilot it, and get back to me on your weapons and gear of choice.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Glover, Undefined, 18 years ago

Im off for the night, give me a call next week K20, Im probably gonna be out of commission till about May 12, exams and all
um.. the human names rock (still on topic!)

I guess that Angels never learn to say goodbye.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

well i might just email it to u some time.... by the way u are quick to respond i like that

Vasquez you are too just too bad

yeah its cool, happy you asked dude.

predsig.bmp.jpg

hehe, well thats my lil secert hehe. hope thats ok.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 1 disc, wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

love the name and code name. do you want us to tell u are gear of choise?

Vasquez you are too just too bad

Glover, Undefined, 18 years ago

heh, ok just trying to play fair ya know

I guess that Angels never learn to say goodbye.

wolf_kid, Undefined, 18 years ago

no it's fine i was just wondering thats all. :D

also your equipment would be great if yall could get that to me.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 1 disc, wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

no prob guys, did you perfer a differnet name wolf?

predsig.bmp.jpg

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

Good job on the names K20A2. I really liked it, and the ranks you gave us. You already knew my equipments right? Got to go since it's late for me. See you later.

wolf_kid, Undefined, 18 years ago

cool:D

just bumping it up.

predsig.bmp.jpg

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

i cant what for my name

predalien640tc.jpg