cleticyautja, Undefined, 14 years ago

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pha7i6 downloaded the script from here.

shadowatching, Undefined, 14 years ago

Dutch? Come on now, that's just silly. Its lcose to the one i seen, which I don't have sadly. I saw it on paper a while back. Anyway, there is a few scenes in which didn't add up right, the dutch part is one.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

Not even worth downloading, if a script were available, you'd find it on a site dedicated to AvP most likely.

Tam, Undefined, 14 years ago

I agree totally with DW most of it sounds like a child or someone who has a vast imagination wrote it.

shadowatching, Undefined, 14 years ago

that's why I stated what I stated.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 14 years ago

You say "vast imagination" like it's a bad thing.

Shadowwall, Undefined, 14 years ago

Nice there will be a new predators movie

my opinion about the hounds: I think the hounds should be left out of it, i see a predator has an honorful warrior who would fight anything with just his armknifes or whatever you call it :D just for the respect of the other predators. Hounds would be as little pets that the preds fight in hand to hand to prove there strength, intelligence and so on.

I think the hounds would be stupid. I rather see a predator chasing a man then a man followed by a hound and then a predator with some kind of fluite to call them back :D

Cetanu-655, Undefined, 14 years ago

i agree.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

I disagree. It would be lovely to see a predator playing a flute. Mainly because their mouths aren't designed to fit a flute.

So seeing a predator doing lovely things makes them soft, a flute would go with the predator if they played it while getting some rest or to communicate with each other through the jungle.

a predator should be in 1 word " Awesome "

But that doesn't mean the Alien isen't :D

cleticyautja, Undefined, 14 years ago

not every predator clan has the same traditions so of one wants to hunt with hounds then they will.

k that can be right but still i made my point of view but i agree with you too.

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 14 years ago

That is the worst idea since AVPR. The new Predators movie itself sounds like a real fresh idea; a bunch of dangerous guys with big guns get lost in no man's land and are hunted down by alien hunters...

Wow, it reminds me of a movie or something...hmmmh.

Honestly I can't believe they're even making this movie, major let down.

BloodHarpy, Undefined, 13 years ago

Ok maybe the Predators in this movie have the hounds because they don't view them as prey but more of an ally I guess. So in turn the Hounds find the prey the Predators hunt it down and kill it. The reward the Predators don't kill the Hounds.

I don't think it's a limitation or anything, plus has anyone read Alien vs Predator:Three World War? The rival Yautja clan had genectically enhanced Xenomorphs as pets or attack dogs when they we warring against the clan that Machiko was part of.

Ok I've never read the book but I read the plotline and what the book was about on Dark Horse Comics website. I've read Alien vs Predator:Prey.

Mebber, Undefined, 13 years ago

Hey who said that's a hound, it can also be a pig. Maybe a very yummy pig. I bet even the pred's pigs looks brute.
Mhhh, and i bet even preds want to take a break sometime to relax from the hunt... sit down around a campfire, sing a few corny songs... eat a delicious barbecued steak of an alien-pig... and because they don't want to carry a freezer all the time, they just let the fatstock alive until they're hungry.

Wow now I became hungry...

mr_loco, Undefined, 13 years ago

Blood Harpy, yeah I've read issues # 1 and 2 so far and this new AVP Third World War looks like it's gonna be another great addition to the series. It kind of ties in with Dark Horses last Predator series from 2009 as well, so if you are gonna read AVP Three World War, I suggest that you get the 4 issues of Predator (09) as first...
The evil clan in this one are called "The Killers" and are like bad bloods, they don't kill for the sport, they kill for the fun and they've found a way to tame the Xeno's and they use them as attack dogs...
Machiko is called in by the Colonial marines to help and in the last issue I just saw how Machiko earned back her honor with the Yautja too, and it was awesome! I definitely recommend this series...

About the P-Hounds, they look cool, they could be used by the Yautja Clan that this movie is about, there's so many different kind of clans so why not?

mr_loco, Undefined, 13 years ago

Blood Harpy, yeah I've read issues # 1 and 2 so far and this new AVP Third World War looks like it's gonna be another great addition to the series. It kind of ties in with Dark Horses last Predator series from 2009 as well, so if you are gonna read AVP Three World War, I suggest that you get the 4 issues of Predator (09) as first...
The evil clan in this one are called "The Killers" and are like bad bloods, they don't kill for the sport, they kill for the fun and they've found a way to tame the Xeno's and they use them as attack dogs...
Machiko is called in by the Colonial marines to help and in the last issue I just saw how Machiko earned back her honor with the Yautja too, and it was awesome! I definitely recommend this series...

About the P-Hounds, they look cool, they could be used by the Yautja Clan that this movie is about, there's so many different kind of clans so why not?

cleticyautja, Undefined, 13 years ago

i also heard a rumour about some predator falcons.

BloodHarpy, Undefined, 13 years ago

What? Wonder what that might look like lol.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 13 years ago

I heard some rumors of some Predator rhinos who are ninjas and can talk and sell icecream.