Predalien Queen?

Champ, Undefined, 15 years ago

I just watched AVP:R, and i just realised that the predaliens head/crest changes from the beginning of the movie to the end. Did anyone else notice it?

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Undefined, 15 years ago

Really? Crap man, I didn't notice that at all. I wonder of it was even intentional.

Xenomorphbane, Undefined, 15 years ago

yea it kinda changed at the end. maybe that's why the predalien began laying eggs in the preggar lady. it's because its a queen!

or maybe, all of them are like that, and the species lay eggs in general

anf something else.......how come when the predalien lays eggs ina host, why don't the Xenomorph come out as predalien chestbursters? wouldn't that make sense if its a predalien is laying them.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

Malus was being sarcastic of course. It's a well known fact that the predalien was a queen.

Also what the fuck? The predalien is not a species, the xenomorph is a species. What you just said would be somewhat like "Hey, if your dad ever licked your mum's pussy, how come you don't look exactly like him?"

delta-boy, Undefined, 15 years ago

Death,dont be a prick the guys only new.

Wasn't being a prick. That was just an example.

alien-drone, Undefined, 15 years ago

you fair were being a prick

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 15 years ago

you were being a prick death.

:)

x_saysell, Undefined, 15 years ago

So what if Death was? If the noob is stupid enough to take it to heart, then frankly he wont last two minutes here.

Waralien, Undefined, 15 years ago

Ok I guess were in agreement, he did act like a prick.

But yes, I noticed this too, but never really put too much thought into it. As for the chestbursters being warriors and not predaliens, its probably because the embryos grew inside the human rather than a Pred. If this were true then all Xenos would have been pure breeds to begin with and not substrains in the hive.

Xenomorphbane, Undefined, 15 years ago

i get ya. even though it's a predalien, doesn't mean it's going to lay predalien embryos.

thanks for being nice about it, unlike some people who gotta pick on the noobs!

..........prick. jk LOL XD

yeah it was just an honest question guys. death and saysell.
not everyone who joins this site has to be a hardcore avp nerd. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Actually. I wasn't being sarcastic.

not talking about you malus.

Page 1. Death Wraith's post.

I know. But I was talking to death and saysell..
trust me.

ANYWAYS back on topic...

Weren't being sarcastic? Well i can't work like this, the alliance is off.

Also, see, he didn't mind it, and i wasn't being a prick, i was just giving an example that contained a mother and father relationship that humans can relate to moor so that he understands why i fucking hate so much people who think the predalien is some sort of magical hybrid. Which is probably one of the reasons i'd be a prick about it. But he understood that the predalien is just an alien too, so i have no problem with him.

The predalien is an alien, just like any other bug. But, I can;t believe it was from a queen, having come from a normal hugger.

Stalker, Undefined, 15 years ago

Fuck's sake, fair enough having a joke, but you don't have to act like crude animals in the process.

"Won't last two minutes here."

Since when exactly did this site become a feat of endurance? Be polite to others, & expect that in return. I'm not going to go any further with this, but have some courtesy for others please.

Champ, Undefined, 15 years ago

My god, its this simple:

The Alien Facehugger attaches itself to a host (watever it is) and feeds off the blood DNA to grow untill it bursts out of the creature.

eg. Human = Standard Warrier/Drone
Predator = Predalien
Cow (alien 3) = Runner

see the point?

I thought it was an ox :P