Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

I am NEVER doing another Afro again. That hair-do is hard to take care of and y ou have to constantly tell people "Stop touching the top of my head!"

I will continue rocking my awesome dreadlocks instead.

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 11 years ago

Was it a sexual predator who has been touching your fro? have you contacted the authorities? im here to help you find the sick bastard for i am chris hansen

daveberg, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Voltage - I have a soft spot for smooth balls....

@dave

sir... the police are outside waiting for you

just outside drinking... like a moron

photo IMG_1426_zps0a4bd5c2.jpg

WolfThePredator, Yautja, 11 years ago

voltage Illiana is with me i'm taken why would anybody touch me except illiana

yes wolf we all know you have a gf

calm down

see voltage understands for people to respect my parts even the private ones thanks for understanding man

and bloo LOL you're such a dork

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Symptoms of me posting a pic of myself may include but are not limited to: Sudden sexual urges, breaking of the interwebs, breaking of mirrors, Mobs of women mauling one another trying to get me to be their bf, sudden heart flutters that may result in death, People going blind by how skinny I am, Men arming themselves with torches and pitchforks to kill me for taking their gfs/wifes away, World War 3, end of the world, and/or a picture that you guys don't care about but get to see what I look like.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Wolf: How dare you insult Bloo? He was shitting eggs when you were a gleam in your Mother's eye.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Dave: I can't help but hear your thoughts. "Sigh, I'm too white for this shit"

ThePredator13, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hmmm.... I still trying to decide if I want to post a photo of myself or not.

daveberg, Yautja, 11 years ago

@ CH - Color was never an issue, I can ball, brother. I'm the white MJ ;o) The real thoughts were....'I'm too old for this shit!'

Being 33 and trying to play defense on younger more athletic guys....let's just say it gets messy for me!

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ok I don't have dreads like DL does mine are short, I have like surfer dreads. Light brown surfer dreads.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Dave: It's amazing you even still play. I used to take a self-defense class for like 2 years till I was 15 and I don't remember shit.
@P13 & Kirby: I'm curious now. DO IT.
@DD: Damn right, son. Wolf, you wouldn't happen to be a bus, would you? No? My mistake, 'cause it looked a lot like you just got driven to school.

BAM.

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

Bloop <a href=Felt like a Batman sort of day photo 891615_10151530459653048_1389923782_o.jpg

Thrax, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hahaha nice one bloo mutt got pwnd

Hellraiser, Yautja, 11 years ago

Awesome mugs guys(and gal)

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Thank you Hellraiser

@Daveberg

I can't even play basketball.

@Deathdrop

Thank you Mom :)