PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

I still remember seeing those old pictures of Dave and Bughunt with the uni-brows. How we've all aged over the years.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well, I've finally decided to show my ugly mug on here.

Ryan Gosling ain't got shit on me.

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

428267_354359747941241_1656563634_n.jpg

Thats me last year in Afghanistan

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

I think I remember that one Pete and DD that is one ugly mug, red does get boring after awhile.

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ya it fucking sucked i was running on an hour of sleep, i had been up for about three days in that one. Fuck afghanistan, all im going to say...

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

I got a buddy currently serving over there at the moment. Haven't heard from him in awhile.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

@DD: MOTHERFUCKER.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Damn it DD! Now I'm curious

Blizzard, Yautja, 11 years ago

All right Im going to post a photo of me but remember people are different and i have a particular condition so don't make fun of me

If you're self conscious, you certainly don't have to post a picture if you don't want to. I've been here for nine years and I never have.

Whatever the case, no one's going make fun of you.

I made this thread no so much to judge people but more to put a face to the name! No judgement here.

It's not weak of you to not post a picture, especially if you're not comfortable with it. Some people are, some people aren't. Not a big deal, it's understandable.

Damm I was going to post a pic of cat and say that was my so called condition ....
anyway erm thanks guys for the reassurance

See, you should have just done it. Since we've built up all this seriousness, you should have been like "OK guys, I've finally worked up the courage..." and then we all feel like dumbasses when it's just a cat.

Still, the idea was sound, so I commend you.

I was going to do exactly that when suddenly I thought
"Wait what if they take it the wrong way and I become the asshole of the forum "

Dude, after what I pulled on page 3, you'd be fine.

I hate it when im tired
my common sense just switches off and now I wasted a perfect cat moment

@DD: OH YEAH. You motherfucker. I would have totally forgotten about it, but the wound has been reopened.

My patrons!

Let it be know that DD is an empty cup.

NAY.

A PICTURE of an empty cup.

Just remember kids on the internet noone knows you're a dog.

Guys, I have a confession to make. I am a dog.

That's not even me on the first page, that's my owner, and he's a straight up cunt destroyer. Check it, bitches.

WOOF.