Reviews
Forum
RPG
Clans
Members
Login
Signup
Login
/
Signup
HAHA! I REMEMBER!
Graf
,
Yautja
, 18 years ago
Does anyone remember when a member of this site wrote a script for AVP 2 and sent it in to Fox? I was here at that time!
I still can't remember the name though.......
Venom
,
Yautja
, 18 years ago
i remember but, i think it was AVP 2: the two princes
Graf
,
Yautja
, 18 years ago
Somethin like that. It was based in the desert, lots of aliens being bred underground... ect Ect
Venom
,
Yautja
, 18 years ago
Yeah it was definatly the two princes, I'll try and find a link to the script.
Graf
,
Yautja
, 18 years ago
Np, but I am just happy I remember whenI was here last
add reply
Reviews
Predator vs Judge Dredd
Comics
Bloody Sands of Time (Predator)
Comics
The Hunt
Theories
Earth Hive (Aliens, Book 1)
Books
DNA War (Aliens)
Books
Alien
3
Movies
Genocide (Aliens)
Comics
Nemesis (Predator)
Comics
Predator
Comics
War (Aliens Vs. Predator, Book 3)
Books
Alien vs Predator
Movies
Concrete Jungle (Predator)
Books