OTANG, Human, 15 years ago

Good Luck, Kidd.

BlakeBrann, Human, 15 years ago

What a better reason to have you as a leader for the clan. Make us all proud!

predatoress, Human, 15 years ago

Good luck, you need it when you try to catch rebels like me lol

One of my girl friends went to army as well as it was her dream since she was a kid. She made up as a war police (or whatever those are called in your system). She wanted to get further education to become real police and I used to joke that I'll make sure she stays employed lol

I was only interested in the querilla side as well as survival. Too bad you have to deal with those yacky things called guns. I rather rely on biological weapons as they are more effective (and humane towards the nature and animals)... Like now I can infect people with Epstein-Barrin virus simply by kissing them, muah!

shadowatching, Human, 15 years ago

MP or military police. I was going to go for MP, but I am red flagged (which here is a bad thing) LOL

slikserpent56, Human, 15 years ago

hurray for you dude!

Kidd, Human, 14 years ago

Hoo-ah people! Guess what? I leave in fifteen days and I am excited and nervous at the same freakin' time. I've learned so much during the three Drills I've gone to, and coming soon on the eighteenth of this month, is the real thing. God, please grant me strength and courage to push me through it all.

Holy crap, this is going to be fun.

DeathWraith, Human, 14 years ago

You leave to where?

And also, good luck.

nikkie_murray, Human, 14 years ago

This is more of an update. I am talking to him and his brother. Kidd has graduated, Shadowatching has the picture. He is done with bootcamp and off to phase 2 of his training.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Human, 14 years ago

The ol' bastard made it eh? And in record time, too. Good on ím! Congrats mate, and welcome to the wonderful world of the military.

donut, Human, 14 years ago

Good luck dear!

-Bloo-, Human, 14 years ago

Nicely done. And good luck.

Gaunt, Human, 14 years ago

Well done, I bet you'll find all of this easy to do in no time.

Good luck!!!

nikkie_murray, Human, 14 years ago

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/3/m_ffb1bb872e58ae34b60a241cc8f413ad.jpg <=== 2 years before bootcamp

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/88/m_97b75095de054b4f8c2e0f8cf4a3e108.jpg <===2 weeks before bootcamp

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f302/kalishiva187/07-30-09_1023-1.jpg <=== 2 days ago

DeathWraith, Human, 14 years ago

Wow, his pics were really small before bootcamp.

Anyway, good luck to him, gonna be some hard choices in his path. Indeed i am a fortune teller too.

concretehunter, Human, 14 years ago

hey kidd. havent seen you in ages, whats the rules on guns their do u get to take a pistol home or anything? and made any new friends ? is it like prison with the soap in the shower?

delta-boy, Human, 14 years ago

Good look pal, glad on you passing out, hope you did it with flying colours :D.

Also, ConcreteHunter: I like having you around - for when Deathwraith jibs at one of your comments, I laugh my balls off. Ohh Godz, its like poking the noob with a stick xD

assassin, Human, 14 years ago

good by kid

One-Winged_Angel, Human, 14 years ago

i want pictures of every medal you earn!!

Kidd, Human, 14 years ago

Oh I hate waiting darn it! Six weeks and five days to go people. Golly, the days are so long and the weeks are so short... I hate this place which we call Edgewood Area APG, Maryland... Any one close by who wants to meet me in person, feel free to say something. I'm tired of seeing people in ACUs and Sergeants over here.

Now, as far as pictures go for every medal I've earned, I will be able to do that when I get back home. I already have my Marksman Badge, proving I am one hell of a Rifleman. Pretty soon, I'll be earning my Ordinance Badge showing that I am a qualified Mechanic, both in the Civillian and Military worlds.

Golly, God help me out here man! -groans-
Cooper, keep up the good work and Alpha Draconis, wait for me just a little longer! I'll be back to help you marines on bending these monsters over and spanking their scalely hind quarters. I can see that they are running a little rampant in my galaxy.