02121992, Yautja, 16 years ago

hey man i don't jump down your throat. now dont't jump down my throat but i've never played predator cj.

TITANOSAUR, Yautja, 16 years ago

wasn't saying anybody was jumping down my throught and I'm not jumpin down yours.

Predator:CJ was supposed to be an All Predator game. or atleast thats what I thought, then when I got to the last few levels, what do I see crawling on the walls? ALIENS! I'm an Alien fan myself, but I thought that Predator: CJ was supposed to be an all Predator game, without Aliens.

is it at least a respectable game?

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 16 years ago

TITANOSAUR after the events in avp do really think the game creators where gonna Ignore the queen (even though she should be dead!) and rember Charles Weyland "went missing"...and fighting aliens in concrete jungle added a nice detour after all the humans. this alien game looks awesome and if they put a Pred in it I'm sure as aint gonna complain.(not saying that you where complaing mate).

TITANOSAUR, Yautja, 16 years ago

I'm not complaining, what I am trying to get across, is that there was no infomation about the Aliens in the game on any site or anything, It just caught me by surpise was all, although I would have been more happier if they would have included a Queen. atleast.

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 16 years ago

not saying that you where complaing mate,just putting in my point of veiw.

and it took us by surprise as well mate and sure it did with everyone else.

broken-tusk, Yautja, 16 years ago

this game looks badass! can't wait for it to
come out, my 360's crying out for a copy.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

Random numbers guy (0212etc.... i'll just call you Randy from now on, cos Random numbers guy is too long) has everyone ever told you that you talk too much? Anyway, Randy, you need to work on your maths a bit. you see 48-30=13 is not correct. You have two more guesses on my age. If you don't get it right, never talk to me again, please! I understand that you are trying to be as active as you can, but please, don't speak to me unless we are debating something and you have a point, otherwise you'll just trigger spam.

predator428, Yautja, 16 years ago

New images of the game! Can anyone read German?

http://xbox360.gaming-universe.de/news/2252_aliens-colonial-marines-angekuendigt--erste-screenshots.html

Stalker, Yautja, 16 years ago

Great find mate, just checked them out over on AVP Galaxy as well. Graphics look amazing, some of the best character models I've ever seen. Can't wait for this game.

Karo, Yautja, 16 years ago

I am soo glad that I have a 360 just cuz of this game coming out, well and cuz of Halo 3 on xbox live, and perhapses that new star wars game, the force unleashed lol uh o yeah and like a million other reasons, cuz it is like the best console to date, by far lol

Turns out I was right about the button combo minigames, execpt they won't just show you the pictures of the buttons. The color of the button that you need to press will show up as a tinge on the edge of your screen. Sounds challenging, will definatly take some getting used to.

That does sound a little challenging.

Graf, Yautja, 16 years ago

I read/speak german, what do you want to know?

Graf, would you please go to the link I posted on page 9 and give me a summary of the article? Thanks.

Alien92, Yautja, 16 years ago

it would be cool if it was online.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

Sorry for bumping this, but I just have to say that this looks like it's going to kick some serious ass. Too bad you can't actually be an Alien - guess I'll have to wait for AVP3 to experience that.

abunn6, Yautja, 16 years ago

that be so cool if u had to fight a couple predators as a marine

Malus-Darkblade, Yautja, 15 years ago

Justs H. Christ! I now have an excuse to buy an X-Box 360! And for those of you who are wondering about wrestling with bugs, you've gotta snap thier spine at the base of thier tail. Remember, thier method for subduing you is to strangle ya till ya pass out.

Then it's just a matter of snapping legs. Gotta have strong fingers. So keep typing and getting that finger excersize in folks!

But seriously, this looks like it's gonna be one damned badass game! I'm gonna sure as hell buy it!

Karxav-Niveu, Yautja, 15 years ago

Nice pictures. Can't wait.