02121992, Yautja, 16 years ago

yes it is.

jj-ice, Yautja, 16 years ago

is it a exact replica of aliens or is there a difference anyway it looks totaly wicked and i cant wait to play it.

daveberg, Yautja, 16 years ago

Definitely got some excitement in the tank for this...

Karo, Yautja, 16 years ago

Yeah, its about time there was something new to talk about lol this is gonna be fucking awesome, it's just a shame its not a crossover

Stalker, Yautja, 16 years ago

I have to disagree there Karo. Aliens & predators have been sharing the spotlight for the past several years, & it's good to see another stand-alone instalment of one of the franchises.

i agree with stalker on this one.

TITANOSAUR, Yautja, 16 years ago

I also agree with Stalker. The bugs needs to go solo for a while. this game is a great way to seperate the two.

my opinion is that they should separate both series for awhile then eventually bring them back together.

yeah. for about 30.

30 what?

30 years.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

What, are you serious? I wanna see a new AvP game soon. But what i'd like is a revised way of distributing the vision modes. I want the normal predator vision, without the mask i mean, to be like the one in Predator 1. And i would like the aliens to see in sort of a sonar + pheromones way. I have a great image in my mind of such a vision mode. But until then, i'll have to do with these great graphics and kill aliens FTW!

we're speaking of the films in general, and games in a small amount.

the point is, there needs to be games with the two creatures going solo.No Predator CJ doesn't count. you had to fight Aliens in a level.

I'm not saying don't make any Alien or Predator games or films, I'm just saying let the two creatures go solo for about 30 years. then bring them back together as an AvP game or film..

i think that's a good idea.

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 16 years ago

Is this gonna be co-op?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

So you want me to wait for a new AvP game until i'm 48? I don't find that quite as attractive as you, it seems.

so your're 13 DW?

hey its just my opinion and I'm sticking with it.

sorry if I have an attitude of a Scorpion, but its how I am.

dude i respect your opinion and i'm not trying to change your opinion. i believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I know, but almost everytime I make my opinion everybody jumps down my throught. Anyway. I hope ALIENS: CM doesn't pull off the same crap like PREDATOR: CJ did.