daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

you come on this site and make a complete fool of yourself by thinking you are smarter than everyone else, seeing as i'm a moderator and i dont take kindly to people insulting others i was thinking of deleting you post but i chose to leave it up so people can actually see that despite you apparent intelligence you spoil it by instigating bad vibes. and poor you for reading the books and thinking thats actually how the alien process is carried forth, the books are aimed at younger audiences and are just another marketing scheme to make the alien franchise money, no-one is interested in the theories from the comics or books or games, thats just childs play. i've been an alien fan for over 15 years my son, i know what i'm talking about. i think you need to learn to respect others before you open your mouth.

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

"I've come across people like you on forums far too much. A senior member who thinks their word is that of God, just because they've been there longer.
And bloody hell, could you reply any more times in a row?

Conclusion: No, you are not right, you egotistical, bigoted, opinionated fool. Aliens might well use bloody neverending, invisible, ethereal feelers to do everything, but we'll never know because they're HR. Giger's creation, not your precious fiom maker's."

now from reading your above comments we can actually see that it is yourself who has instigated bad attitude towards someone just because they do not agree with your opinion, that in itself is quite childish, i do not beleive i stated once that my explanation was the actual law and given word from HR GIGER (oh just to pick you apart again - i care not for how the film makers depict the aliens its how they were originally deisgned by GIGER that i'm interested in)himself on how the alien process is continued, just a flaw in your thinking and as you so elequently keep posting "learn to read", well, i dont think many of us can actually miss out on your opinions and attitude because you appear to be getting in our (more particularly my) face about it. take a more subtle approach next time if you want your opinion to be heard, the more hard nosed and to be honest, rude you are, people will be less inclined to hear your thoughts. now, go think about it before you post here again.
oh and as a last note, i think you need to learn how to read my son, i actually included the eggs with the theory of bio electrical impulse and communication.

(Oh and you called me "egotistical" - why thank you, i'll take that as a compliment)

(opinionated - yeah that too, though it seems you would be tarring me with the same brush as yourself, though i'm not so blinded to other peoples thoughts that i have to call them fools, avp fan nr1 had a perfectly decent theory of his own but i didn't call him a fool for it. its all about respect. i suggest you get some.)

thank you and good night.

*round of applause as dave winks at his fans*

~ egotistical....heheh, i love it!! good one my man! ~

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

jury pass judgement on this post.

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

Holy shiite Davberg you told him you both have valid points I think oxymoron02 left beore the discussion was over. On another topic though whats to say the info from the movies and books can't match up? Or do you mean the info from movies is sacrilege (to you at least) and the books and other stuff is to be refered to as tripe. I disagree on that subject it may not be factual (on a fantasy creature) but it is fun and I enjoy the franchise. I also got the Alien Quadrilogy for Christmas its awesome I also got a surround sound system thats going to be frickin awesome.

NOS STROVYA!

hi guys

alienvspredatoravatar.jpg

go to www.freewebs.com/killerfromtheshawdows/

Whats up man?

NOS STROVYA!

Yo people.

Im the first (prototype) Alien Drone......I didnt come from the queen I was made in a lab by the jockeys,but Im still part of the hive...I just dont go by the orders of the queen.

whats going on Vincent, SSDD?

NOS STROVYA!

ssdd wat da hell is that?

Im the first (prototype) Alien Drone......I didnt come from the queen I was made in a lab by the jockeys,but Im still part of the hive...I just dont go by the orders of the queen.

its from the Stephen King book "Dreamcatcher". It stands for SameSh*tDifferentDay

NOS STROVYA!

Cool.

Happy Christmahanuquansika to you

NOS STROVYA!

hey polish, only just got to read your comments, the only polint i was trying to make was the fact that books/comics seem to push the boundaries of what we could call 'fact' (even though we all know the aliens movies are fiction) i do think that most of the theories (most) in the books/comics and games are indeed tripe. i'm just more old school when it comes to analysing the aliens biology, i like to stick to the evidence gathered from the movies as in my personal opinion it sounds more feasable. (ps polish, i like your style man, you seemt to be a smart guy, you should post more!)

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

oh dear, you resort to being a child and insulting people again. try acting like an adult, notice how noone really has spoken to you on this board since you've been here, thats because they all see that you truly are a small petty person. go find another board and post your pathetic drivel on there. and as for being up my own as*? na, not me my friend, to busy up my girlfriends to bother with arrogant idividuals as yourself. shame that you cant change isnt it son, you may actually find yourself a few friends on here if you do.

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

oxymoron_02, Undefined, 19 years ago

Now why am I not surprised to find that you're a mod, and that you've been a fan longer than me? I sure hope you realise that none of those facts makes you right.

You still don't seem to have noticed that I capitalised the fact that I was saying EGGS react to scents. That's EGGS, (possibly) not other alien forms.
After recently reading the comics you hate so much, it states that matured alien drones use telepathy to communicate, and in a way, navigate. No mention of the eggs, but I hope you'll realise that most authors who work on Aliens spinoffs examine what others have done before them, to better bind the Aliens universe together.

So in conclusion: You still got served.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that my late replies are because there are problems with cookies in Mozilla Firefox. I have to use IE with this site alone, and am not too fond of the program since it loves to crash my computer/hang up my modem/randomly freeze for periods of several minutes/not load pages.

"Pain then, white hot, slamming through a ribcage that was nothing more than a fragile lace spiderweb against the teeth that split him from breastbone to gut and twice as deep."

i got served? hmm. interesting way of putting it, though i'd prefer extending you a few four letter words if i were less restrained, but hey, lets leave that for the kiddies, so you can go right ahead.
anyhoo
theres always one. lets all go round in cirlces and point the finger shall we, its just so dull. i could return comments saying that i actually included the eggs in my theory but i really cant bring myself to waste my fingers on typing to a person who thinks his intelligence is greater than the size of the nostromo. you are indeed boring me now. why use the obvious intelligence you have and to be honest, make youself look like an arrogant individual hmm?
kinda lets you down on the old grey matter side my son. you can sit here and contradict me all you want but my opinion stays the same, you see, we live in a world where its mostly acceptable to have an opinion of our own and freedom of speech, you're a big lad i presume, sure you've learnt that by now. if not i suggest you go study. good to see you've left the name calling out this time, i'm impressed, incredible restraint, a trait not many have had on this board hence the swear filter. but just to recap this little gem of an argument - you mentioned a pheremone theory for the eggs, i disagreed, you got narkerd, vega mentioned aliens use a form of telapathy, you got narkerd again and stressed he was wrong, i agreed with vega, you got narked a little more and decided to call me egotistical, opinionated etc. so in actaul fact, here we have a classic case of a person who seems to boil over when others do not take his opinion as the word of the almighty. not terribly impressive is it geeza?

now hopefully after this there wont be too many more of these little word wars as this is getting real dull, real fast. as i said before (that means reading earlier posts) all of the comments i have made in terms of the alien biology including your beloved eggs have been in my own opinion, MY OWN OPINION (caps on just for you to see) not one i want to force in other peoples throats. drop your arrogance and next time i might try actaully having a decent conversation with you seeing as you seem quite smart. (all other reading this take heed i've just thrown this guy a compiment, lets see if he throws it back in my face.)

far as i can see, the till you were serving from was closed, so i dished you out a stuffing instead.

thank you and goodnight.

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

oxymoron_02, Undefined, 19 years ago

No, no one got rinsed, you silly little individual.

daveberg: Just give it up. Like you said, our opinions won't change. You're too far up your own arse to even think about admitting that you could be wrong, and embrace new ideas. I pity you.
Topic closed.

"Pain then, white hot, slamming through a ribcage that was nothing more than a fragile lace spiderweb against the teeth that split him from breastbone to gut and twice as deep."

wwooohooooooooo someone just got rinsed!!!

rightp.gif