badapple24, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

This is a very very ambitious project. It's probably going to be one of the most thought out RPG's on the site.... I hope this will turn out amazingly.

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

I do too.

I do too.

Argonian, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

Hey, Dronehive, sorry for not posting about my character yet. I've had a lot of work, but, I will try to post as soon as possible.

No prob. Just meant to say if you have a question, comment, or anything, please post.

Hey, I updated my post in RP information and character creation thread... It's got my sample in it so feel free to check that out whenever

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

In that case, I'll make a character like FH's. Not a Predalien, but with regeneration and stuff, which fits an Angel.

You see Bloo, the reason its going to be hard to RP as a Xenomorph (well, Angels, but they dont get called that by normal people) is because they aren't going to be weak. At all.

So, regeneration? Like N2 mine cant do shit? (lol. episode 1 man.)

I'll enjoy RPing with DD for once. You know. without getting blown up by his plasmacaster

So um, when will this RP be taking place? Not like in the storyline but like a date where the thread is posted.

When the mods want it to be.

Ok im pretty sure it'll be after primetime

So wait, do these Xenomorphs have the same exact abilities as the Angels? I know these Xenos have regeneration and AT Fields, but can we use AT Fields offensively, too (the "laser" beams)? Can we shapeshift and use mind invasion?

I'm just worried about playing an overpowered asshole. If I'm more like Ramiel than Sachiel, how would I even fight with a Predator? Realistically, they'd get blown the fuck up in one post.

I know that's why the Predators teamed up with humans to make the Evangelions, but it's the human players that are using them - do Predators have to fight in their ships? (Maybe this is a good opportunity to pull off the whole "ship fleet" thing someone was talking about earlier in the year.)

Also, am I huge? (I know Angels don't have to be huge because Kaworu exists, but...)

Edit: Basically, I just want to know if I have to hold back or not. I don't want to pull a Rebuild Zeruel, only to have to edit my entire post because I did something unfair.

The point is that yes, you can basically do anything as long as its written well.

Also you can be huge if you want.

(Predators get an intresting way of defending things. While they may not have Eva units, they do have "Anti-AT weaponry". And spaceships.

The preds seem to be alot more kind. However this is basically a whole re vamp of everything we've done in RPG's

Well, alright.

It's kind of ridiculous that a Xeno gets to do all that, but this isn't conventional anyway.

Well, humans and press get to do cool shit anyway.

Oh, it's not ridiculous in a bad way - I'm excited.

I MIGHT finally type up all my ideas for my character on the weekend, so I'll tell you all in my bio what abilities my guy has.

Guys, Im going to be re-writing some stuff for the RP. I noticed I dont like my character and I have excluded alot of stuff from AVP that should be in my RP. Ill post a WIP thread and shit.

I like the new thread. Does this mean I'm gonna start out as a human before I move onto my Xeno character?

The zombie mechanic is a great idea, by the way.

Yes, it will. I like the zombie mechanic (and also the Humans lack of weaponry) because.... RP's can be scary. I want to see everyone really use wits to try and solve a puzzle, rather than just shoot insects.

Humans actually have to "solve" the puzzle. You can't even eliminate the Xenos. No joke. Hide and seek. Figure it out. You're on a timer. I think that will make the RP special. (Oh, BTW, YOU CAN comment on the new thread. Just no Bio's because that will be "cleaner" so information on characters can be easily accessed.