-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

I think the best way to explain NGE to everyone here is that its base story is extremely similar to Prometheus. They're both cosmic horror stories that deal with the creation of humans versus the creation of powerful human-based aliens, so that's probably enough justification for the crossover.

The process through which Engineers terraform planets is similar to NGE's Instrumentality. They're not exactly the same, but we can overlook those differences for the sake of just getting the crossover to work.

Argonian, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

Ahhhh! I understand.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

I LOVE THIS IDEA! so, ill need to update my bio then?

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

You'll need to post your bio in a topic I have yet to make.

Now, guys- how would you feel if I told some of you to play Humans or Preds? Xenomorphs (Angels as they are referred to) are HUGE in the plot so I cannot have many, and there are only two human beings. That's an issue.

I have a question, DH. Who are the two humans?

Peterson and P13 are the only active human members. I WILL be playing a human. Kinda. Not really, but kinda. So thats 2.5?

I can play as human too :)

So, now you have 3.5 humans

Coolio!

Also, new threa is up, post bio's there.

Also if you wanna gimmie your skype that be chill.

I like the story so far. :)

So, I start posting my character bio there? And, can I use my marine? And, is a level is needed for being an Eva Pilot?

Yes.
Unfortunately there aren't any "marines" just employees, and I would prefer ou write a new char to fit with the story.
And no. Levels don't matter AT ALL in this RP.

Ahh! Allright.

I shall do a new character, then. And, use my Colonial Marine in another rp.

Coolio :)

By the way, do tell me what you think of Eva. It does start off slow, and generic, as a warning, but it does NOT stay that way. At all.

Well... honestly... the first chapters were a bit boring... cx

However, the chapters that I'm seeing now, I'm in chapter 10, I think, are getting pretty interesting, and are exciting. Overall, I'm liking the anime a lot.

Daum, episode 10 already?

Closer to the end the better. Add my on Skype its Nicholas Pechlaner I wanna know how you react to end of Eva.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

I'd be up for this, though I'd like to point out that this is gonna be tough to pull off just in bending the two series. However from what Dronehive has put forward I'm liking the plot and such I see. So consider me along for this magical mech crossover ride.

WOOOHOOO!

Yes. I am on episode 10.

Oh, i could dust off my old human character if you want. He was originally a Xeno hybrid but i can Change some stuff around. it'd be only for this RPG though.

I was toying around with my character editor choices. never saved anything but I have 5 different possibilities, 2 of them being predator. But whatever you need more I can be. I've RPed as all three before.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

@DH: My bad. I actually have been thinking about how I'm gonna write my guy in your RPG. I don't have a solid idea yet, though. I'm probably just gonna play as a Praetorian again.

Or should I play as a human, too? I think Xenos outnumber Predators right now, anyway, so I guess it'd be fine.

Well, i've decided to be a predator for this RPG... so yeah.

@Bloo

I honestly feel like you would be best of playing a Xeno. They are gona be the hardest thing to RP as they (and the Eva pilots) are the most powerful beings in the RP and require the most skill to pull off. I'm only going to let a few people RP Xenos anyway as I don't expect to approve many of the bios I get for them. Rich now I have 2 Eva pilots, a few preds and no confirmed Xenos (although I imagine Firehunter would like to RP as one?) so I fyou could do that that be awesome. Also, no rush, but I would like to get all Eva pilots and Xeno/Angel Bios ASAP so I can build the plot with them in mind.