A New Server Up

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Hey all, I couldnt keep my AJL server up long, it froze alot and crashed alot :(

Also some people had problems with the game, not many people play it. ALthough it is funner.

Now I am hosting a "Survivor" mode server on AvP2 online. (regular)

And I will not tell how I did it exactly but I modified my servers with a program to make them hold 100 players :) lol. Im sure it will lag but it gets alot of people to join.

Its called:

|RSC|Navys 100 Man Survivor

I am getting T1 connection soon, and it will be really smooth and can hold atleast 40 at a time. Thats crazy, AvP2 only allows you to hold 16 0_0.

Anyway, I might be keeping it up for awhile.

As for hackers on avp2 reg :(....

I will just have to boot them. And block as many hacks as I can with my mod.

And before you join my server, notice on the right where it says Player limit, it says X/100.

:) I hear alot of "WTF HOW DID YOU MAKE IT HOLD 100???!!!" and I just tell them its a secret.

dont want any copy caters ;)

Anyway it would be apreciated if peeps joined :)

Everything is allowed except hacking since its survivor.

Navytextsig.gif

Mishmuf, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

SWEET! Too bad I can't play now because I don't have my disk :(

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

I will get on AIM, I will give you no CD crack.

Its not illegal, the name sounds it tho, you have to have the disc installed, with a CD key, to use it. Its only for if you lost your disc or dnt wanna use it, you cant get the game that way.

Navytextsig.gif

Mishmuf, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

l right. I'll be on in a few minutes. gotta get some ice cream first lol.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

UPDATE: Envious others who own a survivor, and cant afford to host one with 100 people 0_0 have hacked my server so bad no one can join :( I hate that...

I changed the gamemode to "Hunt" its called |RSC|Hunting Ground.

Preds hunt Humans

For every 2 humans there is a pred.

You cannot get points as a human, only a pred.

But to become pred, you gotta kill a pred as human.

EDIT: OMG, could a mod delete this topic???

No one but nade spammers play hunt, none of my clan join or like it or anything.

Everyone liked my Evacuation server the best... so.... I guess I am gonna wait and see what I wanna host before I post it on here.

Navytextsig.gif