A Alien Ride

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 17 years ago

I Just got back from Disney World and in MGM Studios there is a bunch of rides for older movies and in the ride I went to a place that looks like space the later in the ride I saw a girl looking around with a Gun that looked a lot like Ripley the a few seconds later a alien Drone broke down a wall and scared half the passagers Probley the coolest Ride There

P.S I touched it to

CuteFaceHuggerGif.gif
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive
RUNNERS ROCK!

ELDER, Undefined, 17 years ago

no matter what, i think its cool

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

It's not impossible. Universial studios had nothing to do with Alien either, chances are that since Fox doesn't have an amusement park, they chose to allow Disney to make one.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

predalienking, Undefined, 17 years ago

uh i think you got confused it would have to be universal studio cause i know that disney had nothing to do with production

863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich and do the disco like captain blarg i dont know why but my SKULLL

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 17 years ago

Disney World has 300 acre of woods to hike buses takeing you every were dont be suprised what you find there

P.S Tickets to the ride you? you can ride as many ride as you want when you get in to Disney world but it MGM Studios

CuteFaceHuggerGif.gif
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive
RUNNERS ROCK!

Alienation, Undefined, 17 years ago

Imhave a question about the alien ride, how does it end? Does the ride fall down a ramp and it ends because I rode a ride like that, kind of scares me a little '~'

ALienationSig.jpgI AM THE WARRIOR ALIEN OF THE HIVE
.::MESSAGEBOARD RULES::.
^click up there if new or do not want to go into trouble^

ash, Undefined, 17 years ago

cool but why was a alien in disney world lol or did it just look like one and is most people here from america, (Im from Britain)

if ur an alien fan then you can come to me and ask to join our clan

Kidd, Undefined, 17 years ago

I know Universal Theme Parks might have a ride like that, but Disney? That is a whole new story.
I love the time when Disney only had cartoons playing but now, they have kids playing, which I don't blame them for those kids might play in great movies in the future, but anyway, didn't expect Disney to have a ride of a violent movie as a ride in their park. -nods-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In the moment of action remember the value of Silence and Order.
-Phormio of Athens

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

I havent been to disney world since i was in grade 3, now I really wanna go back there.

new-Hajou-3-sig.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

The Forum Rules

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Haha, sweet.

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Where is it? How much do tickets cost? I WANNA GO THERE NOW!!!

DBSigII.jpg

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

too sweet

Shadowatching_02.jpg

TOTAL DISTRUCTION, I LIVE FOR NOTHING ELSE
http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi