OFF-TOPIC THREAD 9: YOU KNOW, WHATEVER...

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

You so much as think about talking about Alien or Predator in here, and I will cut you.

Anyone found to be younger then 18 or easily offended will be exiled to the salt mines.

Anyone speaking with disrespect toward the Macho Man Randy Savage will be castrated at once.

There will be no soliciting, talk of American football, or unauthorized reading of The Scrolls.

Wenches and mead are appreciated, but not required... yet.

ARCHIVE:

OFF-TOPIC THREAD

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 2: DIE HARDER!!

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 3: WANKING IN THE 3rd DIMENSION!!!

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 4: ELECTRIC BUNGALOW

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 5: LOL WUT?

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 6: THE RAPTURE THAT WASN'T

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 7: PRECEDING 8!!!!!

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 8: FOLLOWING 7!!!!!

TALK, MOTHERFUCKER.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

I hate randy savage.

HAHA jokes on you I have no balls

Your nipples, then.

God, we really have done 9 of these things, haven't we?

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

fuck seems so damn long ago this started...

Almost 5 years ago, now. Time flies when you're making filthy innuendos.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 11 years ago

Forgot to log out, lol. Anyway, bye DD.

You are, as ever, a gentleman and a scholar.

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Is this gonna be DWs new thing every time we make a new off topic thread? Then again it would seem he was summoned, but then again DW and I never got along on this site, yet some part of me misses him, which is odd.

Why? why do I miss you so DW?

DD, all you have said has come to past, I need to know of the Great Prophecy and the part I am to play in it. Please let me read the scrolls o powerful demigod.

Gaunt, Yautja, 11 years ago

So, I pop my head around a bit, when did threatening each other become the new thing? o.o'

I know there have always been drama llamas and such in these graceful forums, but surely there should be no reason to pass threats around to people, by directive of post or real life matters of your own personal consensus which I won't bother to try and delve in because you just finished reading a whole paragraph ( :O so you win a COOKEHH!! ).

Eh, I pop around in my own personal manner, coming back to read a few posts on strange feuds just gives me a headache (so yes, ended up creating an early dinner instead, because taking your mind away to slight outdated tuna and ham is a dish, best cooked in the future >.<), anywho, chill banditious compardreys.

There may be some more llama's around too, knitted headwear solves alot of things o3o

DW, good to see you trapes over sometimes to ball on Bloo's 1000th post exstavaganser party, he'll get you one year, or, just spam his way through the next off-topictopicforumpotatoething to be a winnah, either way, good results are a had ^^

ZALGO still watches with a tinfoil hat over his many heads, and in watch of the abject, curious-cat that I am, I say have fun you lot, DD, there's a bucket and mop in the supply closet incase you need to clean up the blood o.O

supersonicman96, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hey everyone. I have returned once again to make my empire of evil. *Evil laugh*

yeah your too late, my cult of minions has already over ran the board and your shit outta luck on starting an empire.

YOU FOOLS.

YOU DON'T KNOW DIGLET?

LOL WUT?

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

So i started a fight club the other day.

No seriously.

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

really?with slender man?if you beat up my friend i will rip your face off!

Gambusia, Yautja, 11 years ago

Concretehunter, you just broke the first rule of Fight club.

^ The man speaks the truth.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

That's the only bad thing about starting a Fight Club, really - unless the person you're bragging to is actually just another you, you'll have no one to speak with about it without breaking the first two rules, and what's achievement without gloating about it to other people?

Im talking about it 'cause I'm not in Fight Club - fuck that noise.

meh if you want to join a fight club then just like i dont know go start fights with a group of friends on the streets with random hobos.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Or you can start a fight with yourself.

BUT THAT'S SILLY.

I'm gonna go start a fight with myself if you know what I mean!

HAHAHAHAHA.

Right? You get it?

Huh?

Hah?

You get it?

"fight with myself?"

Get it?

Yeah, I think you get it.

See, the comment implies masturbation, which is humorous because that's not at all what we were talking about. But with a bit of wordplay, the whole thing becomes a but silly.

HAH! That was supposed to say "a bit," but it says "a but" instead. At first I thought that that was kind of funny because it sounded like "butt," but then I realized that it contained only one "t," and was thus the word "but," rather than "butt," which is a popular slang term for the human buttocks.

I actually forget what I was originally talking about because in between this sentence and the previous one I went and got something to drink.

Ah. Fight Club. Why on Earth would you do a thing like that?

happens to the best of us man, I mean I fight my... Oh oh wait never mind