BloodHarpy, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Bloo

Because the woman my uncle married five years ago is a bigot and she's pissed because I married a white guy. She insults me every chance she gets despite the family, uncle included, telling her to back off. My uncle is moving back to Jamaica and he wants to spend his last Christmas in the US with his family but he might bring that sòsyè along with him. You couldn't pay me to spend ten seconds with that woman. It really sucks. I'm tough, I've been that way all my life but I can only take so much. Here's to hoping someone calls me and tells me she won't be showing up this year. If she doesn't show up then I get to see my uncle before he leaves.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

That's... that's legitimate.

I dunno, I just find so many people who dislike their siblings because "he's just a dumbass," and when I meet said dumbass, there's a clear lack of dumb in his ass.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

You weren't looking hard or deep enough.

'FYOU KNOW WHATTAMEAN.

Huh. Dumb. Dum. Du...

D...

D!

I'm not looking for dumb in his ass. I'm looking for the D in his ass. Holy shit, they're just homophobes.

Edit: Which... Isn't any better, by the way.

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Harpy

Damn that's just wrong on every level. Hope you get to see your uncle before he leaves.

Speaking of people you cannot stand my ex is calling me. AGAIN! I told her stop calling me, stop calling my currant girlfriend and stop asking to fix things up. I guess next she'll want me to patch things up with the two formers friends of mine that she fucked. Which ain't happening.

Oh and I finally got a cat! We got a Desert Lynx Cat kitten and we named her Nebula. Tank likes her though, which is good. He tolerates her playing with his tail and his ears.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Oooh! pics pics pics pics plz plz plz. I don't really care for cats but it just so happens that that is one of the few I just find totally adorable.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

lol.... I have got an awesome kitten...

Please note: Any and all cats will be shot on sight.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

NUU What about dogs......... Dun dun DUNNNNNNN

I used to own a German Shepherd. My brother used to have a half wolf like a decade ago, but he got put down because of rabies. My sister's got a black wiener dog, but I haven't seen that little asshole in years.

...We're pretty much a dog family.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

I own two Miniature Pinschers and a Pit Bull Terrier me and my mom adopted last year. Everyone gets along very well. My mom wants to get a dog for herself anf I'm thinking of getting another one. I want a Cane Corso and my mom wants a Caucasian Ovcharka.

I was gonna put some shit hdre, but now I fogrot.

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

i got a zombie dog (hell hound) from black ops zombies.samantha gave it personaly to me.

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

anyone else planning on protesting the holidays? I even took work on christmas day to avoid my family out here its bad enough that i have to deal with their bullshit every other holiday and i have to stare at the multiple fucks ups and ask myself why they turned out as big wet bags of shit.

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

Won't hear a thing from me about it. I enjoy the Christmas holidays (more over because my birthday is in that month and I get to sleep more).

We shouldn't protest the holidays, we should protest asshole family members.

Not every part of my family's cool - I've got some aunts that I hear nothing but complaints about, and I generally just stay away from them. They're nice in small doses during birthday parties, though.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

What I'm during for the holidays this year:

Sleep

Drink Egg Nog

Drink Sparkling Cider

Eat Tons Of Peppermint Bark

Enjoy The Weekends

Enjoy My XBOX(I might be getting it as soon as tomorrow!)

Wait For "Notes From The Underground" To Come Out

Lose Some Weight

Be Thankful To Be Around Relatives I Love

oh and Be Thankful I Don't Have To Stomach Being Around The Relatives I Don't Like(Until May of next year)

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Peterson

Damn I feel for you man. So far so good for me I only have a couple of asshole relatives I don't like. So I avoid them but luckily they don't come around as much.

Anyway Here's My Holiday To-Do List:

Buy Some Cheap Stuff

Laugh At People Who Camp Out For Weeks Outside Best Buy For A Fucking XBOX

Get Some Tattoo Sleeves Done(Either Tribal or Biker)

Hang Out With My Brothers In Dallas

See If One Of My Crazyass Redneck Cousins Can Avoid Getting Me Chased By A Pissed Of Wild Hog

Enjoy Partying On The New Year

Buy Some New Clothes

Sleep In

Get A Decent Blowjob For Once

@DarkLioness

You a member of the Undead Army girl?

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

Who else, being a college student, has plans to just sleep all break long?

THIS GUY.