25 foot Queen vs 25 foot kong

Newborn, Undefined, 18 years ago

I say the queen wins!

I just got done eating preds... I am the queen and I will domonate everything! My hives will over run the universe!

Crpl_Hicks, Undefined, 18 years ago

CHUCK NORRIS WOULD WIN!! :) But really, I think that the queen would win. It can move faster than kong, and also its tail is freaking huge, and it could get Kong from a distance. But Kong still owns you all.

Oh Kidd? THANK YOU. King Kong is really 25 feet tall, not 50 meters!! I like King Kong, but Godzilla is a hell of a lot cooler.

You just got owned, FREAKING OWNED! I saw it!

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Chuck Noris would not soil his hands on such unworthy prey. And Godzilla does indeed rock.

deathdrop1.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

LOL this is funny for me because my friend keeps asking me on the phone this same question. THE QUEEN WOULD DEFINATLEY WIN.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

^ thats why your the man death drop you know that kong whould do some major damage instead of being killed right off the bat. Go KONG!

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

It has to do with the alien queen.

I just got done eating preds... I am the queen and I will domonate everything! My hives will over run the universe!

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

crossover or not, its best to say something reasonable then to post something irrelavent to the topic. I think teh queen would win :3 Kong is strong and could most defenitly throw large objects at the queen, which could kill her. But the queen also has the long range of her tail, which she could easily kill kong with.

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

cloak and navy.give him a chance.hes just trying to fit in a little.we know its a silly thread so just dont post.

siggy1.bmp.jpg

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

kong would get killed very fast

i mean what happens when kong runs at her?
she'll turn aroung and impail him with her tail

still i guess it'd be cool to see lol

Image hosted by Photobucket.com hunters moon

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

I know Harrigan but Me, Stalker, Dragon, And Doc had already told him to not make so many rediculous topics... he makes so many topics that just say this vs that. and ive seen atleast 2 of those whats the strongest xenomorph.

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

ok but like katam said in another thread,let em keep posting ridiculous crossovers and you will get your wish of them being banned.

siggy1.bmp.jpg

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

Harrigans right yall calm down i know the is a crossover i just dont want yall running of new members because the dont get the rules at first if later he dos not improve let the mod take care of it.

Newborn your not to make post like this things like Jango Fett vs Predator are crossovers and are not expeted on this site stick to Alien or Predator

EDIT# it has to do with the queen but i ask you Newborn dont make these post there annoying but you can make what you want just as long as the mods are ok with it

Queen would win in 5 secs flat

us members are not in charge

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

why wont anyone support the APE!? i say go kong! he will just grab her tail and rip it right off her body. hes kong... hes the man...

(i cried at king kong)

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

Skills beats Brawns, The Queen would use her extremly long tail to jab it in the neck before Kong could even touch the queen. And its Inner jaw in its face would kill it really fast.

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

kongs got skills... he a monkey he smart...

ok maybe the queen whould win but i hope for kong

Kong would some heavy damage, but the acid would do him in eventually. From there, the queen rips him apart.

EDIT: And for the record, crossover are allowed. If I see anymore "OMG cross r dum!" type posts in crossover threads, I'm dishing out warnings.

deathdrop1.jpg

The queens acid would wop him. Queen wins

^ Queen would take some major damage, to be sure, but Kongs just not tough enough to withstand that acid blood once he gets a few wounds open on her. Still, it would be a great fight.

deathdrop1.jpg

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hyro, I agree. Kong's smart. He's fast. He can dodge. If a pred can kill a drone, then Kong can certainly kill a Queen. Though he doesn't have technology, he's got heart, and he won't give up. He is also very strong. Jump on the Queen's back and cleanly snap her neck sp no acid sprays out before the bio-mechanoid even knows he's on her back. It'd be a challenge I know for a fact. I think that sometimes Kong would win, other times Queen. They're both very powerful creatures.
P.S.: Hyro, you cried at King Kong? So I wasn't the only one lol. Seriously though I did. My friends laughed at me though lol. So I was laughing with them with tetreaming down my cheeks at the same time.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

Just a suggestion, if ur gonna venture into crossover territory, pls try & keep it reasonable, as in species that it would actually make sense for them to fight, basically, try not to go completely overboard with them. But since I've already posted in here anyway, I might aswell contribute to the subject. Call me crazy but I'd say that Kong would win. C'mon, in Peter Jackson's remake, he took on 3 t-rexes (v-rexes as Jackson calls them) & won, now it occurs to me that if a queen is relatively the same size as a t-rex (if not smaller) & Kong could take on 3 at once, then the queen wouldn't stand a chance.

stalker.jpg

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Now don't you go one about my favorite dinosaur ... yall are bein mean to this kid. -cries- JK

I don't like King Kong. I was happy when Godzilla put him in his place, and then he took the throne as King of the Monsters. I'll go with the Xeno Queen. I'm not gonna go with an ape that climbs on buildings, beat on his chest for all the people to see. I'm not also gonna say that the Xeno Queen will kill Kong with one hit because that is only in the movies. If it were in real life, they'll play it smart. Kong will be jumping on the Queen's back like it was his horse, Queen will have a BF (reffering to on White Chicks) and try to impale him but that will be no avail with Kong's little princess is watching. The fight will be a good one, it'll be like a fight between Celtic and Grid, but Kong won't get a cocky attditude.

I'll say they fight will be long abd hazardouse but I have to go with the Queen. You know how apes tend to rip limbs off of other things if they threaten their young, imagine that Kong will go into a berzerker trance and start tearing the queen, limb to limb, acid will be every where. Now yall got my vote.

XENO RULES!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.