-Bloo-, Yautja, 8 years ago

That sounds awful and made up. I wonder how I'd receive the quality of the writing if I were to just skip to Twelve without watching anything that came before him.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 8 years ago

There's a difference. Some of the Daivis era episodes are dumb as shit, but they were at least differently bad. The late Moffat era is almost... I dunno, incestuous? It's the exact same tropes over and over again with absolutely nothing linking them together.

They want to have it both ways; they want to play dark and creepy and have references to real world issues like terrorism, but they maintain the moral simplicity and "stop asking about the plot" of a kids' show. They expect you to memorize years of continuity (original series characters, continuity references, unexplained in-jokes, plots with ridiculous amounts of time travel), but if you point out the obvious and glaring plot hole of nonsense like "Angels in Manhattan," suddenly you're supposed to just go with it.

Why this makes me so angry, I have no idea.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 8 years ago

Well, whatever. I thought this was one of the better episodes, so I guess we have different tastes in Doctor Who episodes. Even though it ended with a gimmick à la Théâtre des Vampires.

concretehunter, Yautja, 8 years ago

See my old post on Dr Who that probably sucks: http://www.avpuniverse.com/forum/8031-120.html

You're just mad cause you're British.

There is no dinosaur-based discussion going on here. Unacceptable.

Dinosaurs with feathers = gay?

Discuss

You mean like cocks? Cocks aren't gay unless you want them to be.

OK, let's say that two dinosaurs are in a fight and one of them accidentally bites the other one's dick off. Then he swallows it, probably after chewing on it for a while. Would that be gay, or is it only gay if they have feathers? Are dinosaurs capable of being gay at all?

If they aren't, have the dinobots ever been gay, and do you think there's any Transformers yaoi of the dinobots with feathers on them? Mechanical feathers?

Well we know it's not gay if the biting dinosaur says "no homo" or if it's just a prank. But I don't know how this translates to dinobots. Dinobots are made of metal. Is metal ever gay? Does the expression "birds of a feather" now mean "gay birds"?

I've seen "double delight" dildos, which are intended for lesbians, which are indeed gay. This beig the case, I would argue that metal can, in fact, be gay. Thus, Dinobots can totes be teh gayz. Or at least lesbians. Grimlock is a butch dyke.

EDIT: I should mention that the dildo was metal, or else this post makes no sense.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 8 years ago

@Bloo: it's totally gay because reptiles have internalized genitalia, so the now dickless dinosaur would have to have had a stiffy at the time of the biting incident. Obviously they were using their tiny T-rex arms to have a pillow fight that got sidetracked.

@DD: So... uh... like... do they sit on it before they "sit on it"? 'Cause otherwise that sounds really, really coooooooold. Like the toilet seat of someone who lives alone in winter, no mercy.

re: Doctor Who

Just when I thought I was out... THEEEEEEY PULL ME BACK IN.

Just when I thought I would never again spend an episode looking at anything other than boobs, they put a condom over my face and splash me with water.

That's a sturdy condom.

9/10 would bang

The guy sneaking a quick peak at her ass is me

That's not at all what I thought you'd look like.

Bloo wears many faces.

Is Bloo not immortal? Are his methods not supernatural?