-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

Why isn't there an Earthbound 3DS remake...

@DD, DW: No no I'm not going anywhere. And thanks.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

It's probably stuck in developmental hell.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

@DW: I thought he was saying he was just checking in really quick, and wouldn't be around for a week or so. I was being a silly bastard. Bloo is here. Bloo moves in all things.

So I've downloaded Skyrim for PC after slogging through it on the console for... Fuck, 3 years now? And the main thing is I get mods now. Lots of mods. So many mods. Too many, actually. I browse them for hours. In the begining it was fun, but I have not bathed in nearly a week. There are rats at my feet, eating the stale fig newton crumbs. Sometimes I yell at them in a fake Scandinavian accent, the lollygaggin' little bastards. My feet smell like cheese now, and the rats look hungry.

... I am not afraid of them. They know I have dragon shouts. They don't have the balls to try anything. No. I am not afraid of them, but I am afraid. The computer won't shut off, and when I try to sleep, I get phantom pains in my knee. I can hear the nexus talking at night.

"YOU NO SLEEP. CLICK THIS. IT MAKE SWORD A COCK."

"SPELL TO SUMMON MR. ROGERS. CONJURATION UP %100. YES."

"WHAT EAT? WHAT HUNGER? YOU DOWNLOAD CHEESE MOD."

THIS GIVE ALL NORDS HOT PANTS. BETTER THAN FAMILY. YOU LAUGH. ALSO CLICK."

"SUBTLE INCREASE IN SIZE OF ARGONIAN NOSTRIL. LORE-FRIENDLY. FUCK YOU."

"CLICK, HUMAN. CLICK AND BE ALIVE."

Also, someone keeps mailing me candid photographs of my PS3 taking a shower, going shopping, leaving work... But there are red X's drawn over it. I think it may be in terrible danger. I'm using the Mac to type this because The God Thing will hear me otherwise. I've just discovered Justin Long's body degraded and violated in my closet and I think OH GOD IT HAS PIANO WIRE

OH LOOK, A HOUSE WITH ALL THE CRAFTING STATIONS

THIS ONE MAKES IT SO THE KHAJIIT HAVE 8 TITS, THAT'S MUCH MORE REALISTIC

THIS SPELL IS CALLED "ALAN TURING'S CHILD IS HERE, AND IT HUNGERS." SOUNDS HOT, 10/10

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

I'm gonna recommend once again this guy's Skyrim mods weekly reviews for the best house mods, quest mods, clothes, weapons, spells, NPCs including followers, environments and you know, everything else that you can find in Skyrim.

@DD: Holy shit, the same exact thing happened to me, but with Fallout 3. That's probably why I definitely accidentally deleted it off my computer on purpose.

I kinda get the feeling that people liked New Vegas more, even though Fallout 3 was much better.

Why did 3 get so much undue shit? It seems like people hate that one.

It's probably because of all the old fans who were upset with the new gameplay style. It's a totally legitimate opinion to prefer the first two games over the third, but most of the "hardcore" fans (that I've talked to) are the same kind of jackass as all the "Gen 1 Pokemon are the best" enthusiasts who have their nostalgia goggles on too tight.

Then when New Vegas came around, I guess the only people who felt like being vocal were the ones who really liked Fallout 3. I don't dislike Vegas, but I've never finished it, which is weird 'cause I was really excited to play it when I got it...

@Deathdrop

Oh cool, I just have dark circles under my eyes now.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

10463058_10154328299970193_6825678689284191911_n.jpg

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

Ha!

IT'S SO SUNNY I LOVE IT,

EDIT: So there's gonna be a Steins;Gate sequel...

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

For some reason i feel this video really sums up my feelings about this site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-ShVR-qsAI

Well folks looks like I'm finally taking that plunge into the modeling road. Albeit I'm taking the amateur route(gotta start somewhere) by just taking pics with a phone and all that but I already had an idea for my first shoot. Since I'm aiming for the more darker and morbid themes the first picture I do(which will be posted here in the mug thread and on another website) is going to be like a modern rendition of the blood-baths that Countess Elizabeth Bathory was rumored to take. With some differences:

1.I will NOT be nude(I will actually be clothed)

2.I'm going to have a cup of Absinthe in a goblet in my hand(it's suppose to serve as some kind of nefarious substance)

3.I'm going to be wearing some make-up, it's going to be a bit heavy around the eyes and dark.

Now how do I get the bath water red? Well that should be easy, I ordered a bottle of bubble bath that suppose to make the water look red. Plus dragon's blood bath bombs and some dragon's blood bath wash so that should create that added effect that I'm looking for.

Hope all goes well!

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

@Bloo I think I am looking forward to it.

@DL I hope it works out well.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

@DL: Sounds legit, got to love the classic people associated with vampires :D

What

EDIT: What

EDIT: That was not actually an edit, I just did that to have more than one word. This wasn't an actual edit either.

EDIT: This one is actually an edit this time, haha.

EDIT: This is not actually an edit, but it's part of the actual edit. So it is, in fact, simultaneously and edit and not an edit. What. The. Fuck.

I've bought some mango-flavored chewing gum, and am now having second thoughts about the purchase.

Should have bought 5 or Stride.

@skull_ripper and tawganator

Thank's a bunch you two, if I've got everything planned correctly I should work out well :)

The juices have seeped into my gums, and I am now receiving visions of the future. I must fight it. With weasels, if necessary.