skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

Mom! I got bread in my eye again! thread.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

@GF: This is why search filters exist.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

Well, I hav enever exactly needed one, I was just looking one up because one of my friends wanted me to draw her one, it is her favorite.

Waralien, Yautja, 10 years ago

Ok, was it just me or was this site blocked for awhile?

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

No you're not the only one War. I couldn't get on at all yesterday and for most of today. Until now. I kept getting the page that said the site was offline.

Anybody else?

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 10 years ago

well it better stahp it

Happened to me as well, something about cloudflare or some shit.

Waralien, Yautja, 10 years ago

I got the same message about that cloudflare.

Yeah, it said they were probably fixing something on here. I was worried, but im glad everything is fine.

That's the same thing that would pop up on my computer too! It even said a cached version of the website wasn't available. It was but everytime I tried to click on the Off-Topic Thread the same Cloudfare crap would pop up again.

Freaky.

Rampage, Yautja, 10 years ago

I got that fucking Cloudflare shit too.

Does anybody know what that was?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

Either the server was down, or something was getting fixed. Nothing sinister.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

I'm betting something was getting changed, but that's just a hunch.

I really have no reason for thinking that.

The fact that you said there was nothing sinister was going on makes me think something sinister is going on, of course that happens quite often with me. Tent worms are everywhere this year, here a tent worm, there a tent worm, everywhere a tent worm! My brother uses WD40 and a lighter to deal with their nests.

What's at Tent Worm?

This is a tent worm
tyk05_e_tent_cat_larva_2.jpg

And they build nests like this

082708-ambermain.jpg

They destroy acres of forest every year, but they usually wiggle out of owning up to it cause there cute.

Awww they're fuzzy.

But also kinda creepy. So that's what those spider web things are? I always wondered what they were. My dad used to call them silk worms.

After posting the pictures, i stepped on to my porch and found three, i wasn't even actively looking for them. Also Ive never seen a silk worm in person before, I know they live in Asia but i don't know if there in America, but i know tent worms are partially responsible for the ones in my neck of the woods.

shockwave, Yautja, 10 years ago

I AM A BADASS , ALRIGHT!

^would you care to explain?