concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

I get my 3 months off after next month.

Yay?

NOPE.

I'm studying for a whole qualification over the holidays.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

And finally, after many years, I've managed to make myself a sig that is still MUCH worse than the one I made for Gaunt. God damn that one looks awesome. No idea how I made it that way. I also forgot most of the html code thingies.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

Happy Mothers day everyone!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

@DW: It's weird that you made it that way, 'cause the first sig I ever made for you looked like a Xeno coming out of hell.

@DD: I'm so fucking relieved all this is over for 3 months. I'd say you have no idea, but clearly you know that feel.

I can't wait to be a useless piece of shit and watch all these goddamn tv shows.

SuperTrey007, Yautja, 10 years ago

I'm back guys!

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

Welcome

@Concretehunter

Whoa, whoa, whoa, I am 15, not 16

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 10 years ago

I thought the site was gone for a while. Odd. Speaking of, anybody figure out what went wrong yet?

Alas I am no longer in college, my hubby's out of the military so apart from work and other things we have free time. Occasionally. We both have jobs so that's why neither of us are on as often.

shockwave, Yautja, 10 years ago

Thats a good sign. More posts!. Good for you BloodHarpy

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 10 years ago

>_>

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 10 years ago

Hey do any of you guys play skyrim once in a while and if you do what level are you?

I do, im a level 27 orc.

I do to.

Let me count my characters

81 Argonian

81 High Elf

82 Argonian

86 Argonian

90 High Elf

100 Argonian

ThePredator13, Yautja, 10 years ago

Hey does anyone have ACM for the PS3 and also have the recon DLC pack?....

They've made a DLC for ACM already? That's really...... scary, i think?

@GF: Holy shit dude, that's some extreme gaming, do you have dead thrall? Ive been wondering how well that one works.

Ya, it is pretty good, but they have horrible AI, just run into dragons when they land and die.

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 10 years ago

What I miss?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

I seriously need a better witty comment under my sig.

Also, while making this sig, i discovered that you can find lots of great pictures of boobs and ass if you google "xenomorph". And yes, I did use them to make the background.

@Bloo: "the first sig I ever made for you looked like a Xeno coming out of hell."

Yes, I was gonna use that one, but then i discovered that my photobucket got deleted.

My brother shipped out to boot camp today, so that kinda sucks for me.

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 10 years ago

come back there are 40 forum posts by shockwave lol

shockwave, Yautja, 10 years ago

hehe i talk to mutch, in real life i dont though, only on video games and computer. lol