and for serves this page

=====hunkgenetic=====

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hunk, I...

...Thank you?

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I think he's kind of like a puppy.

I can already tell you that there won't be any new sketch work done this weekend. Sorry, guys.

But I guess I can upload some of the better chicken scratches I've done so far. I gotta get some sleep, so I'll post them tomorrow morning.

Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

well this is interesting, can try sketch my character or what not, description int he bio

^Noted, you'll be done next month.

Anyway:
Predess:
image_zpsd0008a98.jpg
Still leaning on the cartoony style. It's just faster to draw. And the expression here is blatantly stolen from something else because I can't draw women for shit, but that's gonna change soon. I can't help but feel she needs to look more like a Predator.

Dave:
image_zps4908d6bf.jpg
A lot of this is gonna change, unless you like it this way.

Me/Standard Warrior:
image_zpse336b98a.jpg
Okay, I got carried away with this one.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Fantastic work, Bloo - you've got talent!

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Once again, amazing work there Bloo

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Nice, awesome drawings Bloo.

WolfThePredator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Creative imagination bloo

Waralien, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Uh, I am wondering where we can post our descriptions cause Bloo's sketches are awesome!

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

God DAMN. Dave's character's unhinged jaw look fucking SICK. I love it. I love all of these.

Amazing work, dude. Seriously. I can't gush enough about these. We create all this RPG characters on our little corner of the internet, and now here they are brought to life. This is awesome.

EDIT: Also, I love how sleek and skinny Dave's character is, especially compared to Firehunter. FH is this huge tank, so you almost expect his size, but Daveberg is just a huge, skeletal demon. Absolutely phenomenal.

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Tapdancing Christ.

I couldn't draw that well with all the practice in the world.

God speed you magnificent bastard!

Thanks guys, that means a lot. Yeah, our site's become more of a community with a knack for role-playing rather than news reporting (which is AVP Galaxy's job anyway), so this project is a great way to highlight our most notable aspect, and I'm having a lot of fun doing it.

@DD: I remember his old profile describing him as goddamn beast among Xenos, but skip ahead to 2013 and we have the likes of me and FireHunter, so Dave being a tall but otherwise normal Warrior just didn't cut it. A Protomorph Warrior, on the other hand, was a chance to bring the head mod back to the top. I was actually really excited when he asked me to redo his design, so I'm really glad you guys like it.

I know I haven't posted it here, but I've actually given Angus the same treatment.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I'm genuinly humbled.

And also a tad apologetic, seeing all the effort you've put in makes me wish I was more active here to live up to my 'reputation' of years past. Sadly being in my 30's, life has me firmly by the balls so my time is limited.

But enough of that - again, absolutely outstanding work Bloo, salute you for your efforts.

You dudes are awesome! You made xenomorphs look cool

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hey Bloo can't I ask a favor of you? I want to know if you could possibly draw my character when you get some time next month or so, I'll have a discription of my marine up soon, so if you could do that for me I'd really be grateful.

Sure thing, man. Next month's list will be a lot longer than this month.

Edit: So that you aren't completely in the dark, I have in fact been doing a lot of sketching whenever I can - in between classes, waiting for shuttles, during breaks from practice/rehearsal - But, again, most of it's practice or concepts that I could potentially use for this project and not actual character designs.

This past week all I've been doing is sketching different ways to draw people. Do you guys wanna see a more realistically-porportioned style in the face or would you be fine if I kept with my current style (which I guess for reference could be compared to what you see in Twilight Princess or Avatar)?

Hey bloo, did you draw on the Microsoft or pencil and paper? And tell me how you did the head for the xenomorph