daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Very nicely done. I'm worried though that some may not take the time to read your comments out of sheer lack of motivation. Clear and concise, has been a good read so far. Keep at it iseijin.

akumasig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Thought I'd bring this back into attention with so many questions arising about the RPG and similar queries.

You know, I truly forgot that I was working on this. I have the rough drafts ready and everything, it just slipped out of my mind. Don't worry, I'll continue working on it.

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg
~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

Avier7777, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

* This Could become two parts*

IV. Fighting

Fighting: The Core of an RPG for many people. To win you have to fight, simple as that. But fighting isnt as simple as it seems There are many things that go into a fight. A firght in an RPG is give and take. This leads us into....

A.Battle Eiquette

In a battle in the RPG there are amnythings to consider, most of all your opponent. In your first post you cant cut of their leg, or scratch out their eyes. Its poor Eiquette. Most of this can be covered in the previous section. Most of it is common sense.

1.Knowing your character’s abilities

We are not all Daveberg or K20. Everyone has limits. Generaly cahrcters fall into an arch type with certain abilities. They are lsited below:

Aliens: Theyhave speed and strenth, not as great as predators in direct combat, but can hold their own. They work together to take down a enemy. Aliens dont ussaly go off alone, ussaly they travel in packs. They can blned into their envrioment and attack from the sahdows. While they are not exclusive to only attacking at night, they have a disrinct advantage do to how they can dissappear in an instant.They can travel great distance quikcly, more so then the predators or humans. They attak at close range and do it in packs. They call for help and overwhelm opponents rather then take them alone. They rely more on instinct then intelligance.

Predators: Much more intelligant then the aliens they tend to hunt alone using their superior technology. They are more likly to take their time and judge a situation rather then rushing into it. They have more strength then an alien noramly would.They use technology over brute strength. They tend to be slower then aliens but can jump roughly the same height. While aliens tend to ounce, predators tend to dive at their enemys. This results in a much shorter distance horizontaly then the aliens.

Humans: Aboput the middlemen in the conflict, they use technology like predators but work in packs like aliens. They are not as fast as aliens or as strong as predators. They are in the middle,not being great at anything but not being horriable in anything.

(Part I end)

--

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I've pinned the topic so it will stay at the top of the forum index.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Davian, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Nice, but can your alien work alone? Oh and can you have more than one character? Because I have an idea for an alien and a predator character.

Saint, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

wat exactly are the details that go into fighting? i mean, cant anyone kill you after 3 posts by jus typing it in a way that sounds really nice? i mean wat are the rights and wrongs going about killing another player?

ScarredShadow, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Well the whole point what I do is you have to make the fight fair. So what I do is when I post have my character do some damage to the person, but also have the person i'm fighting do some damage to me as well. You should look at the fights in the RPGs. My old account was in a fight in The Bleeding Star it was an unknown account. If you want check page 33 and 34 of the Bleeding Star it was My old account vs Hive Tyrant. It should say unknown for mine though.

The-Wolf, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Think of an RPG as a story. Make it an interesting battle. Not just-

"Inner jaw impale. I win!"

Speaking of that Cory would you get points if you and the character you fought die. Well actually I know Tyrant died there but I couldn't post again because Stalker ended before I could post again. I was paralyzed from the neck down though so I didn't know.

ok i read that part u told me t read and i thnk i got it. basically fighting is based on a honor system and maturity to make it fair and intereing at the same time

The-Wolf, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I think you can. You can get points just make making good posts in RPGs. But you have to ask the mod of the RPG about getting point after the RPG.

Exactly. I think if you post like that in long descriptive paragraphs with good grammar and such you should be able to up your rank.

ok thanks for clarifying that. I'm pretty good at the whole detail thing(check my profile story) so I should be able to do somewhat well and hop up from being a newb... hopefully haha

lol. Me too check out my profile. Very long!

thats pretty tight man

Stalker, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Do not post in any locked topics again, anyone, or a warning will be issued.